What's new

King Abdullah Announces Air Bridge With Pakistan

VisionHawk

Reaction score
King Abdullah announces air bridge with Pakistan to ensure continual supply of relief goods

ISLAMABAD, Oct 9 (APP): The custodian of the two holy mosques King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Sunday ordered that an air bridge be established with Pakistan to ensure a continual supply of relief goods including ambulances, tents, medicines, clothes and other items that may be required. The decision to establish air bridge has been made in the wake of massive damage caused on account of the earthquake that struck Pakistan on October 8, said a Saudi Embassy press release issued here. A team of Saudi experts is also arriving in Islamabad today to co-ordinate with their Pakistani counterparts to ensure an expeditious despatch of the relief goods to the victims of the earthquake. The press release further stated that the leadership, the government and the people of Saudi Arabia are fully committed to doing whatever may by possible to alleviate the sufferings of the victims of this massive calamity.

:blush: i also heard this in my class from some of my fellows and also on geo how sweet of them :bunny:

He is just playing with you. lol

Anywayz i also heard that UAE was one the first country that helped Pakistan immediately.

These activities shows how successfull is our foreign policy! :PakistanFlag: :winner:

Pakistan should not forgot that during the period of sanctions in which Saudi Arabia provided billions of dollars of cheap oil. Unlike the U.S. when Saudi Arabia gives aid; it does not announce it over loudspeakers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom