What's new

Kind Request for all the members and the Admin

acidwolf

Reaction score
There is a serious problem with members commenting on each others posts. We must have noticed it that when someone write or share a thread all the other members pick on them. For example when an Indian member write something than the pakistani members start their objectable comments ( in a negative way ) same goes with the indian members as well. And the whole thread than ends up in pakistan vs india stupid arguments.

Every member in the forum has his own personal opinions.It may be right or wrong, if its wrong than we should talk about it in a positive manner rather than make joke on each other or each other countries.

So i request the admins to please take serious note of this and block all those members who are involved in this sort of a thing.

Those members who have got a lot of stamina to argue over nonsense issues, make a new section for them so they can sort their issues out there lol

yes - please do not comment on the members, regardless of whether the post is offensive or you just disagree with the rationale used.

Report, and the mods will address the issue.

Kudos to Qsaark for remaining extremely civil in the face of some very hostile comments and attacks and not responding in kind or responding at all.

I agree as well but how many will be blocked it seems to be perhaps i could be wrong but almost the whole site has been doing this back and forth we must stop this as a team as members that respect this site and cheerish it as a interest of our time ..

Completely agreed. Main problem is that the threads derail very fast.
I'll give you an example.... thread starts off about some new weapon.... by the second or third page the discussion is about personal insults etc.
This reminds me of women who start a conversation but within minutes turns ugly with insults being traded. My apologies to the women in the forum. Please do not take offense at my example. Men do the same thing but the end up physically fighting. So the women analogy is more accurate in this case.

Hi,

It is called the natural progression of a discussion---and that is how the discussions and comments end up---the diversity from the original is the most fascinating part of any argument---it tells us as to how we understand something, how we visualize things differently, what our perspective and where our focus is.

It basically is a RORSCHACH TEST but in writing---in rorschachs test it is the inkblot---in our case we want to comment on the writings as we see, observe and analyze them.

So---there is nothing bad---our discussion tell us as to how much we trust or distrust each other---as everything comes down to and revolves around the supermacy of india and the do or die strength of pakistan----this discussion is then serving its real purpose---and that is telling the public what the real sentiments of these two nations are.

So---I say---more power to the people---let the discussion carry its natural course---even though the admins will have to tug and pull back at the reins---but then that is expected.

Kudos to Qsaark for remaining extremely civil in the face of some very hostile comments and attacks and not responding in kind or responding at all.
Actually at one point I did snap, I replied in anger and I did cross the line. Soon after posting my reply, I realized I was wrong. And I self-deleted my post not knowing that it was already read by some members and stored for a later use. Later my 'self-deleted' reply was posted back in an attempt of making a point (for which I am not angry at all). I do not want to defend myself or my reply, it was written while I was angry but still it was written by me so it was my fault. Thank you for your kind words but I do not deserve them.

I think sometimes anyone can become a bit upset but there are some people who immediately jump up and down others throats and that is not right to do.

Still, i think many arguments have also resulted in some of the best posts and threads that i have seen so it is not that we should stop arguing but we should not be so abrasive in our verbal jousts so as to result in personal insults and attacks.
It is funny some times to see friendly fire on the forum when two intellectual titans clash with all the fiery linguistic arsenal at their disposal whereas they are actually trying to say the same thing....

The spirit of positive argument should not be lost if we want to add real value here.

Yes, qsaark had a hard time and i think whether i agree or disagree with him, it is always fun to exchange views with him.

I think some members make a deliberate attempt to derail threads. For example, if you see all the india related thread in the past one month, you will find many of them having unrelated comments about india's poverty issue or acste issue etc!!!

Funny thing, this happens more on China threads where the threads are not pro china. There's an immediate attempt to post Indian slum pics there by some very photo happy people :)

Is it so difficult to talk on topic and not compare???

^^ Well, a picture speaks a thousand words. Good thing people post pictures to express their views. It doesn't break any forum rules.

For these million dollar pics you have photo section. babur. so may be you should post your thousand word pic there ?

and surely if you have are critique put it across in a more civilized manner whit out disrespecting a whole country. which you do i think 95% of the times.

this goes without saying to most Indian members as well. i see some memebers making a few foul comments( in my perespective) but you can just ignore them and move on. why do u have post your reply.

because when you reply - you commit bigger crime

1. you made him suceed in his motive
2. you are doing what they did.

Best thing is move on if you don't like that post. or just report to the mods who - are doing exceptionally good job. i for myself cant expect better job from them.
i think neo and agnostic whom i come across most often are probably coolest dude. Most indian and pakistani members can take a few classes by looking at their posts.
---------

But in totality - i still think most people on this forum are not racist or haters.

you can keep members who piss you on your ignore list...
this ignore option works great, you wont be able to read their comments.. let them talk to walls...:rofl:

Well not everyone cool headed like Bhai Qsaark.....:D

Good job Qsaark bhai....:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom