What's new

Killing thy neighbour: India, and its Border Security Force

I dont believe you, you people will continue to see pakistanis as an ex-indian not an ex-master, You wish you people could ever invade our pure land.

Contribution was not what you asked for,
Do yourself a favour and stay in south asia and let other live where they actually are

Why would we see Pakistanis as ex-masters? Pakistanis are Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans, Kashmiris, Baluchs, when did they rule over us?

Why would India want to invade Pakistan? Any specific reasons? I know you all are pure people and kung-fui and all but right now pure people are pure troublesome for their own ilk let alone us South Asians.

working in Delhi..
Another illegal immigrant?Crossing the border hideously?
Gosh Bangladeshi's form a huge chunk of poor people in metro's of India.
The govt. needs to move them out.

Though i don't support her killing,but she was an illegal immigrant,like loads and loads of others.

Work or no work, no one is supposed to be murdered by Indian BSf drunkards. I thought BSF thought her as a bearded muslim with jihadi traits, but it was only a 13 year old girl! Indians should feel ashamed of these drunkards. But, instead, they are here to say only lame excuses.

Last edited:
You are forgetting the fact that Islam came to India and china during the time of prophet Mohammad.... It was the Sufis who brought Islam to the people... If really some warrior has brought Islam to the Bengalis or Indian then why still vast majority of the indian are Hindu or non Muslim.. N how come in countries like Indonesia people become Muslim without any Muslim army???? Do not try to reduce the contribution of the Sufi and other saints who actually done a great job to spread Isla.

Well i guess you have been researching a lot after reading my reply, I never said islam was not spread by sufis, i wrote it was only in the reign or after muslims invasion sufis gained more prominence and islam increased

N majority of the architecture that you were talking about were mostly done by Persians or had Persian influence.... Rather than any central Asian influence....
So Persians were the rulers of bengal, and all the architecture was made by persians and local people were just sleeping and watching them build those structures. Didn't know that

Your history is quite basic, if you knew a little more about mughals, The mughals were persianised, Persian was language of he courts, it was the language of the pakistani elites untill british with their slave bengali soldiers invaded indus region.

The mughal architecture was not only persian, it was a mixture of Islamic, Persian and Indian architecture

Why would we see Pakistanis as ex-masters? Pakistanis are Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans, Kashmiris, Baluchs, when did they rule over us?

Why would India want to invade Pakistan? Any specific reasons? I know you all are pure people and kung-fui and all but right now pure people are pure troublesome for their own ilk let alone us South Asians.

I can give you the name of all the pakistani pushtun and punjabi rulers but still you would say pakistan never ruled us.

I can give you the name of all the pakistani pushtun and punjabi rulers but still you would say pakistan never ruled us.

I can as well give you names of East Indian rulers who ruled whole India many times more longer than them! ;)

Now please don't come up with Chandragupta Mourya was an ancient Pakistani Punjabi BS! :lol:

.... As Pakistan at that time was comparable with south Korea....This was the fault of the then Pakistani ruler that lead to the partition.... In only 2 decades both Pakistan east and west achieved almost times per capita GDP than India... Can you imagine what would happen in the next forty years from that time if both were remain united... Your India would be way lagged behind by 3 to 4 times then pakistans per capita GDP at least...

About Korea, you are right. When the then Pakistan govt started to demarcate a few exclusive zones in the then east Pakistan for industrial development, South Korean govt sent a delegation along with their business people to visit and learn from those planned EPZs. Now, we have become so backward comparing to S. Korea.

But, we with all our economic activities are here to develop faster than many other developing countries in the region. India thinks BD is a banana republic that should become an yes man to India's whims.

It shows its desperation by killing our innocent civilians. Indians are desperate because the lands they sometimes try to grab again go back to BD hand, although they sometimes are able to steal our fish. Such a poor country is this big India!

Your history is quite basic, if you knew a little more about mughals, The mughals were persianised, Persian was language of he courts, it was the language of the pakistani elites untill british with their slave bengali soldiers invaded indus region.

You know nothing about our history, so cut this crap and be proud of others' achievement.

It shows its desperation by killing our innocent civilians. Indians are desperate because the lands they sometimes try to grab again go back to BD hand, although they sometimes are able to steal our fish. Such a poor country is this big India!

You have an amazing ability to bring smile on my face even in a morbid situation like this.

I can as well give you names of East Indian rulers who ruled whole India many times more longer than them! ;)

Now please don't come up with Chandragupta Mourya was an ancient Pakistani Punjabi BS! :lol:

Ok name few bharati emperors of pakistan

About Korea, you are right. When the then Pakistan govt started to demarcate a few exclusive zones in the then east Pakistan for industrial development, South Korean govt sent a delegation along with their business people to visit and learn from those planned EPZs. Now, we have become so backward comparing to S. Korea.

But, we with all our economic activities are here to develop faster than many other developing countries in the region. India thinks BD is a banana republic that should become an yes man to India's whims.

It is us who is fencing the border(as we don't want you here) and it is you who is getting shot while crossing that fence ...speaks volumes on who is desperate ..hunh!!

I'm too lazy to do that, Google is your friend. Start from Mouryas.

Mauryans were taxilla punjab, dont care whether you believe it or not, already gave references of dozens of history books written by bharti writers prooving that he was from taxilla,

The people of pakistan are the traditional rulers of Bharat since aryan invasion, Bharat had been the the sponge of pakistani aggression ever since aryans from indus valley moved east. there is no such thing as bharti emperor

first you bash BSF for killing illegal immigrants and then refuse to acknowledge that there are such immigrants, so its better if you first decide if there are such immigrants or not before bashing BSF for killing them. because if there are no immigrants then there are no killings and whole problem is solved.

But, if there were 1000 border killings in the last ten years, how come there are millions of BD people in the poor India? Most of those died were cow smugglers from BD and not immigrants. Don't you know tens of couintries have open door for BD workers, where they would earn 5 times more than an Indian can earn?

But, if there were 1000 border killings in the last ten years, how come there are millions of BD people in the poor India? Most of those died were cow smugglers from BD and not immigrants. Don't you know tens of couintries have open door for BD workers, where they would earn 5 times more than an Indian can earn?

There is a difference between skilled and unskilled labor. It is the unskilled labourers who are crossing into India illegally.

Mauryans were taxilla punjab, dont care whether you believe it or not, already gave references of dozens of history books written by bharti writers prooving that he was from taxilla,

The people of pakistan are the traditional rulers of Bharat since aryan invasion, Bharat had been the the sponge of pakistani aggression ever since aryans from indus valley moved east. there is no such thing as bharti emperor

Okay dude whatever you say, it's getting boring now. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom