What's new

Killing of Vietnamese Fisherman in Contested Waters Sparks Outrage

I guess some Filipinos are really bad people,just a few days back a Filipino forum member threatened MY LIFE after I pointed out a few things he didn‘t like... I was shocked.

Perhaps that's just normal for some people in PH, taking extreme measures when things don’t go their way... especially for those who come from politically connected families.
Why u go to a Filipino forum, my friend ?

I think it has nothing to do with China.
It's very diffcult to find this 5.56 ammo in China, leave along the 5.56 guns. And the fischerman said, they dress like Philippines.

"Thông tin qua bộ đàm của ngư dân báo về cho biết thì theo quan sát dạng tàu cũng như cách ăn mặc của những người trên tàu thì nghi là của ngư dân Philippines.

Tuy nhiên, do đây là báo qua bộ đàm nên hiện chúng tôi vẫn đang chờ tàu vào đến đất liền để các cơ quan chức năng tiến hành làm việc để có thông tin chính xác nhất", ông Hoàng cho hay.

mt326534-2.jpg
mt326534-1.jpg

Last edited:
Must be Americans who did it. After the FON circus show didnt draw much attention,they would try literally everything to jack up the tension.

Always blame america for everything... A great scapegoat because they are currently the most powerful. lol

Your army attacked your people.

Ah those pesky violent pirates have finally shown up. Don't worry the second those Chinese islands are fully manned they will disappear (probably back to their Chinese ports) and China will claim victory in protecting shipping for the world!

China has never even been seriously accused of a false flag attack. Meanwhile, I don't think I need to remind you of what started the Vietnam War.

China has never even been seriously accused of a false flag attack. Meanwhile, I don't think I need to remind you of what started the Vietnam War.

bickering by all the allies over post ww2 control/partitioning of Vietnam after Japanese occupation leading to a civil war.

Vietnam coast guards have to present there to protect our fishermen.

Back
Top Bottom