What's new

Killing India’s hidden ‘Cold Start’ strategy

where is the nuclear strike gone when few days back 90 killed in the suicide attack??
where was nuclear strike which led to pakistan loss of lives and the billions of dollars and where are ur f-16 when u.s drones and kill innocent pakistanis with few terrorist.

nuclear strike is the dilemma in the mind of u ppl that it will save u and poor thing is that u havnt left that ideology:hitwall::hitwall:

I wonder if nuclear strike is OUR dilemma or yours...?? :azn:

to feel safe due to nukes,that days are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me correct you. What we feel is that we are in a position to completely destroy you if you try to repeat 1971 again.

May be this makes your people feel unsafe because India never stops trying and someday your country will attract our wrath.

If your argument was true US and Israel would never confront Iran.

Last edited:
It is not about us feeling safe it is about you feeling unsafe.

in india-china case,do india say we will destroy u with nukes???
i think ,the way u r writing n thinking,u think u r only nation with nukes and if u do nuclear strike,u think india will spare u or india will wait till the first bomb is dropped........:no::no:,

i already wrote that ur thinking is wrong,with nukes u r the most dangerous place on the earth presently.

again where r ur nukes now???

Yes after Obama's Speech I would love to see some of our Indian members contribute. I mean a year ago you guys were glorifying your so called COLD START STRATEGY and now all of a sudden, the AMERICAN President comes and forces the Indians to take a U-turn.. hahaha UNCLE SAM UNCLE SAM.. what can i say..

i think ,the way u r writing n thinking,u think u r only nation with nukes and if u do nuclear strike,u think india will spare u or india will wait till the first bomb is dropped........:no::no:,

i already wrote that ur thinking is wrong,with nukes u r the most dangerous place on the earth presently.

It is not my thinking, it is called mutually assured destruction. It was a credible detterence before and it still is now. That is a fact :toast_sign:

The dynamics of India's relations with Pakistan are not like that with China.

India 'will' have to wait until it feels the first bomb that is because India has signed the No-first Use treaty. Dig it up and you will find.

and your right, we are the most dangerous place on earth with nukes, but only for India, who has always been the aggressor since the partition in 1947. take 1971 for example.

I mean If the Indians ever Wanted peace with Pakistan.. they could have come to the table with Pakistan and helped it say united instead of sending in its forces from 7 different sides and actively dividing it for which Pakistanis will never forgive. But then again it was Indian who engineered the 1971 division in the first place.

and remember, It was the Indians who developed the nuclear BOMB first therefore forcing Pakistan to seek to build the A-bomb for its defense. India didn't really need to test a nuclear bomb but by doing so they made their intentions visible. they could have pursued nuclear technology for energy as well. that way Pakistan wouldnt have had a nuclear bomb today.

I mean If the Indians ever Wanted peace with Pakistan.. they could have come to the table with Pakistan and helped it say united instead of sending in its forces from 7 different sides and actively dividing it for which Pakistanis will never forgive. But then again it was Indian who engineered the 1971 division in the first place.
Yes we did and you didnt do anything? When ever we come to table what U did? I dont think I need to mention that.
It was the Indians who developed the nuclear BOMB first therefore forcing Pakistan to seek to build the A-bomb for its defense. India didn't really need to test a nuclear bomb but by doing so they made their intentions visible. they could have pursued nuclear technology for energy as well. that way Pakistan wouldnt have had a nuclear bomb today.
U tested N bomb within few days of India's Test. How come so soon when U werent intending already? So soon U could develop a credible Nuke? Amazing:disagree:

The dynamics of India's relations with Pakistan are not like that with China.

India 'will' have to wait until it feels the first bomb that is because India has signed the No-first Use treaty. Dig it up and you will find.

with whom India signed no first use treaty ? with Pakistan or with china ?:what:

these are self proclaimed policy's made by India & india can change then on its own conditions.:cheesy:

with whom India signed no first use treaty ? with Pakistan or with china ?:what:

these are self proclaimed policy's made by India & india can change then on its own conditions.:cheesy:

India has pledged a no-first-use policy.
No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that does not mean that any country has the liberty of nuking us and escape without getting a response from our sides.

^^ Nope. No body is nuking or planning to nuke India.

Laikin Bharat apni harkato ki wajeh se kisi na kisi se nuke hoojayega :lol:

Besides every country is sane enough to understand that nuking a nuclear state will ensure an equal response.

So in case Pak nukes India, it will only be when Pak was seeing its wipe off as imminent and is planning to take India along.

India has pledged a no-first-use policy.
No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that does not mean that any country has the liberty of nuking us and escape without getting a response from our sides.

no country has the liberty to nuke any country..in case of india and Pakistan..this treaty gives India a diplomatic advantage..thats it..when it comes to war..it cant be guranteed that india will not use the nukes first...especially with a country like pakistan. it is not necesary that since we are capable of striking back after getting nuked, we'll allow ourselves to be nuked.

Besides every country is sane enough to understand that nuking a nuclear state will ensure an equal response.

So in case Pak nukes India, it will only be when Pak was seeing its wipe off as imminent and is planning to take India along.

Laikin Bharat apni harkato ki wajeh se kisi na kisi se nuke hoojayega

see the condition of urself ,then claim

:lol::lol::no::no::tdown:

thats is the exact mentality which indians are now well aware off.....dont have any dillusions, that you will even get a chance of nuking India, if the war reaches upto the scale that you are talking about. moreover, its the situation and environment in pakistan which is comparitively more dangerous with regards to nukes of both the countries.

lol, obviously the army does not print the real strategy in international newspapers.

One nuclear strike will end the cold start forever. So as long as there are the weapons, there wont be any cold start. Indians know that the END beings with their cold start. Period.

i will tell you one thing.. If Intelligence gathers that you are going to launch a nuclear missile ... get the fact straight then.. it will be India which will be launching the Nuclear Missile first.. not you.. India's First no use policy doesnt mean that we will launch the second strike.. It means the intelligence data is enough to launch the Nuclear strike...

Secondly if every one assume Cold start doesnt exist you are wrong...

Cold start doctrine exist and is being implemented :lol: :lol: cold start doctrine doesnt mean military strike but economical strike on Pakistan... As per my analysis Military force is needed to tackle China and economical force is enough to tackle Pakistan... There are lot of deep loops here which we can see ourself from the time when this doctrine was rumored inside the public domain.. No Government will be stupid enough to expose such sensitive doctrine :lol: :lol:... Pakistan will be economically defeated .... forced to handover your Nuclear assets for your liabilities ... that is why GoI is crying foul when you get your Aid money from US... I can point lot of stuff on this but i dont want to get into inner details...

All i can say is Pakistan is not in Radar of Indian Military doctrine.. As far i can see the new doctrine will be on terrorism and how to tackle non conventional wars with respect to Pakistan.. Military doctrine doesnt hold good any more towards western border....

Back
Top Bottom