What's new

Killer Micro drones.....This is as scary as it gets

Is this a viable solution against Larger adversaries?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No its too dangerous.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

S-A-B-E-R->

Reaction score

This is a dramatized video but the prospect is very real and very easy to build.... i used to think why governments are working so hard on counter drone tech...after this i think it is super necessary.
This tech can make conventional warfare obsolete.... you can take out entire Bases and battalions with these....the only hurdle is A.I programming otherwise the hardware is super easy to acquire.

(I apologist if this was posted before i could not find it on the site)

You will be able to create miniature swarm of drones, with define targets, that able to locate and kill those defined targets using algoritems and deep learning of the enviorement.

That is indeed quite scary. I wouldn't be surprised if the US military has them fully operational as we speak. Simple rule about the US, by the time the news breaks, they already have it

That is indeed quite scary. I wouldn't be surprised if the US military has them fully operational as we speak. Simple rule about the US, by the time the news breaks, they already have it

It would be classified like cluster bombs. Would they be able to open doors or would they blow their way through doors and walls?

It would be classified like cluster bombs. Would they be able to open doors or would they blow their way through doors and walls?

From the video it appears they would work as a team, sacrificing one to make way for others. Also, I think they would be much cheaper to produce compared to training a commando or assassin. The concept itself is giving me the chills. These ones seem disposable, but from where tech is going these days, you never know. It reminds of the recent terminator movie. SKYNET!!:(

From the video it appears they would work as a team, sacrificing one to make way for others. Also, I think they would be much cheaper to produce compared to training a commando or assassin. The concept itself is giving me the chills. These ones seem disposable, but from where tech is going these days, you never know.

All weapons give chills, including biological , chemical, nuke and conventional.

All weapons give chills, including biological , chemical, nuke and conventional.

This one just seems wrong, ungodly, can't think of the right words to describe it. Nanotech should be kept away from weaponisation but like the saying goes, everything is fair in love and war.

WOW !!!! thats a really good weapon to use in combat against terrorists. And its definitely scary also !!!!

Last edited:
God help us

Imagine these drones fell in terrorists hands

or a dictator who like wars

really the humanity future is at danger

and within few years bad guys have it, its more scary thinking groups like ISIS have them (not ISIS off course because they are US proxy), no one need to import them to US but can manufacture in US my millions

God help us

Imagine these drones fell in terrorists hands

or a dictator who like wars

really the humanity future is at danger

you mean like trump? or obama with 7 conflicts in the Middle East in eight years?

Invest in old fashion AA guns, perhaps auto and guided by radar. Air defense is so vital in the future.

Can't have enough ADS. Swarms and maneuverable hypersonic missiles are the weapons of the future. If you can defend from them, you are safe, if not, expect to be invaded.

A few thermobari grenades in the right place at the right time will exorcise the swarm.

what is their range.i think they have less range and they will be used by u.s to kill other country military and political leadership and people who are not slave of west.Avoid uploading your pictures in internet and social media and always use false details and hide your identity when using internet and not use fingerprint sensor and facial recognition on your smart phone or other devices

And you can make your own drones to counter The anti personnel drones. i.e anti anti personal drones.Just like jet fighters fighting jet fighters or tanks fighting tanks.

mosquito racket type tennis racket with powerful electrostatic sting can save you from one or two of these drones a good helmet and heavy cloths and motion sensor in ones house will go a long way.

A powerful electrostatic charge around ones house can save you from a swarm of hundreds
of these drones.

a cheap early warning system whether on rooftops of prominent buildings or an early warning by the authorities can warn the people to hide in strong rooms bunkers basements dugout trenches etc

This weapon won't be effective Against nations with LRsams and or MRsams or nations with standing air forces this weapon is envisioned to be used against people like Palestinian afghans yamanis etc hence my low tech low cost solutions.

Back
Top Bottom