What's new

Kill Musharraf, get Rs1 billion: JWP

One billion rupees just for an empty head? Why spending one billion rupees when mushy will be ready to perform striptease just for a lousy hundred thousand rupees in any cave in Balochistan, even though he conveniently makes one million dollars or something for giving lectures in the top notch grammar schools of lalookhet.

Manifestation of weak institutions. Very unfortunate actually. If action is taken then some western human rights organizations and even our beloved "activists" at home who are quick to bash the security apparatus say we are suppressing "dissent"

Shouldn't the Supreme Court be taking Suo Moto cognizance of this open call to reward murder ?

Jamhoori Watan Party president Nawabzada Talal Akbar Bugti once again announced Rs1 billion as head money for killing APML leader Pervez Musharraf who has landed in Karachi after a self-exile of four years.

Addressing a new conference flanked by PML-N leaders Haji Lashkari Raisani and General (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch here, Zehri said......

Responding to a question about nomination of interim prime minister, the PML-N leader said they were happy over the decision as man from a small province was picked for the slot.

An outsider's perspective, but I don't think it is a very big deal that he put a public bounty on Musharraf's head. You cannot stop fools from mouthing off, even if they're homicidal maniacs. The law should take care of it- ideally.

What bothers me is that he said it in a forum flanked by elites of a leading political party of Pakistan.

I know Musharraf and Sharif aren't exactly best friends, but that a mainstream political party can provide a forum for this kind of lunacy is very disturbing.

Well Talal Bugti is buddy of Nawaz Sharief and stay at Nawaz home, what one can expect ...

Hay Talal Bugti....
Spend that 1 billion rupee on development of your area.....
Proves that you lot have so much money and still crying about Balochistan being neglected..
You are a man who has no job and no registered business...so from where you came up with so much money?

An outsider's perspective, but I don't think it is a very big deal that he put a public bounty on Musharraf's head. You cannot stop fools from mouthing off, even if they're homicidal maniacs. The law should take care of it- ideally.

What bothers me is that he said it in a forum flanked by elites of a leading political party of Pakistan.

I know Musharraf and Sharif aren't exactly best friends, but that a mainstream political party can provide a forum for this kind of lunacy is very disturbing.

It is actually a very big deal for the simple fact that Talal Bugti does have that money.

Had anyone else, who did not have such money, offered the reward, he would not be taken seriously. But given Musharraf's history with Bugti, and the money Bugtis have, it is a very serious matter since Pakistan is a financially poor country and people might get highly motivated to hurt Musharraf.

And therein lies the irony. Now there are two persons in Pakistan with a bounty of $10 million. One is a designated terrorist, who roams freely and carries out outdoor speeches, while the other is the former head of the state and doesn't even walk out without a BP vest and heavy security.

Hafiz-Saeed.JPG
12564897904_63_Musharraf_Pervez_112107.jpg

And the ever so shrewd interlocutors...

PML-N-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Somehow I tend to believe Bugti has already sketched it out with Nawaz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom