What's new

Kill Musharraf, get Rs1 billion: JWP

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Jamhoori Watan Party president Nawabzada Talal Akbar Bugti once again announced Rs1 billion as head money for killing APML leader Pervez Musharraf who has landed in Karachi after a self-exile of four years.

“The man who kills Musharraf would be given Rs1 billion as a reward,” he said while addressing a news conference here at Bugti House on Sunday. He said he has no confidence in the Election Commission of Pakistan, saying the government took no step for settling the internally displaced Bugtis to their homes which was a matter of serious concern.

Talal said earlier they had moved the Supreme Court to enlist the Bugti refugees who were living in various part of the country since 2006. He said the government was committing contempt of the court by not settling the issue Bugti refugees, adding, “I had a meeting with Nawaz Sharif who assured me his support in this regard.”

He said the ECP had come up with an option to ballot boxes for voting wherever the Bugti refugees were living. However, he said, they had rejected the proposal. Talal said that he had engaged the provincial election commission, raising the issue of presence of security forces. “Fair election could not be conducted if the security forces are not withdrawn before from Dera Bugti.”

Responding to a question, he recalled that 36 religious scholars had issued fatwa (decree) against Pervez Musharraf and very soon it would be uploaded to the website. “We have earlier announced Rs1 billion for the person who would kill him. If Musharraf’s wife kills him, she would be given Rs2 billion,” he added.

Talal Bugti said the arrival of Akhtar Mengal was good news. “I would contact him whenever he arrives.” He said PTI head Imran Khan has no fame in Balochistan and would pose no threat to the nationalists. On the other hand, PML-N leader Sanaullah Zehri has said unless Pervez Musharraf is brought to justice, the unrest among the people of Balochistan would not end.

Addressing a new conference flanked by PML-N leaders Haji Lashkari Raisani and General (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch here, Zehri said the country was confronted with various crises due to wrong policies of dictator Musharraf. He warned the anarchy would prevail not only in Balochistan but entire country if Musharraf is given any relief.

Responding to a question about nomination of interim prime minister, the PML-N leader said they were happy over the decision as man from a small province was picked for the slot.

Kill Musharraf, get Rs1 billion: JWP | The Nation

Bounties should only be offered by Government.....No individual or group, other then govt should be allowed to make such offers..... Anyone making such remarks should be instantly put behind bars..... Talal is politicizing the issue as much as he can..... putting more pressures on the already weakened state will grant him more.....

One a lighter note, Begum sehba,"Time to get billionaire":enjoy:

Bounties should only be offered by Government.....No individual or group, other then govt should be allowed to make such offers..... Anyone making such remarks should be instantly put behind bars..... Talal is politicizing the issue as much as he can..... putting more pressures on the already weakened state will grant him more.....

One a lighter note, Begum sehba,"Time to get billionaire":enjoy:

Are you telling that to Mushys Wife??? :lol:

"If Musharraf’s wife kills him, she would be given Rs2 billion, "

WTF is this...

The good thing about Musharraf is that he does not fear anyone. He will not bow down to threats and cower away. I do not believe he was a bad man... he just didn't understand the value of democracy-and who would anyway? When severe corruption and inept leadership is justified in the name of democracy then who is the ultimate victim? Democracy is the victim and people then often tend to look down at democracy as it is a system they have seen applied in Pakistan which has failed.

I must reiterate democracy itself is not flawed but the people using its name for their own vested interests destroy the very pillars of democracy opening up the gates to military intervention.

I would rather kill these rented terrorists BLA, BLF, BSO, TTP & other rented homeless jabroni groups. All these cr*p means & shows only one thing that rented terrorists, corrupt & incompetent politicians are united against the person who stopped corruption & who was defeating rented terrorist groups one after another plus Gen. Musharraf took Pakistan forward & developed Pakistan.

Haters can go to hell but this here is the truth which you all cannot handle.

His last name is Bugti- he needs to avenge for what good work Musharraf has done to his family.
I agree to Developereo; any person or media who promotes the words of terrorists shouldn't be considered less than one, and those who promote ethical violence should be treated as equal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom