What's new

Kill Mullah Fazlullah or allow us to do so”, Pakistan asks Afghan govt

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad has formally asked the government of Afghanistan to kill the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Mullah Fazlullah or allow them to do so.
1According to reports, the demand was made by Pakistani authorities during a meeting with the Afghan officials.

A local newspaper in Pakistan – The News Tribe reported Saturday that the Pakistani agencies have handed over the intelligence reports to the Afghan government regarding the involvement of Fazal Ullah in fanning the separatist movement in Balochistan and also conducting various terrorist attacks in Pakistan from Afghan soil.

The report further added that Pakistani Authorities also informed Afghan government of the involvement of India’s primary intelligence agency RAW in backing Mullah Fazal Ullah to destabilize Pakistan, using Afghan soil.

Pakistan has officially handed over the evident proofs regarding the meetings between RAW agents and Fazal Ullah, the report said, adding that the Banned outfits like Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), Balochistan Liberation Front and Balochistan Republican Army are also being supported and directly financed by India’s RAW to inflame the liberation movements in the province.

The Pakistani authorities have claimed that there are multiple training camps of RAW to provide military training to the Baloch separatists in Kabul, Kandahar and Nimruz- the confirmed intel reports of which have been given to the Afghan agencies.

The Afghan government officials have not commented regarding the report so far.

“Kill Mullah Fazlullah or allow us to do so”, Pakistan asks Afghan govt - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

In near future,can we expect Pakistan with zero RAW sponsored terrorist activities?
Not possible . Yes free of TTP and other groups , but the enemy will always look to destabilize you .

On topic: I think we might as well have to go in and get these militants ourselves . We know where their hideout's are , what are we waiting for . Get their known location and get 'em , operation , airstrikes doesn't matter .

why to get a permission just track and kill them all
i know this is not our policy but this is need of the time

Not possible . Yes free of TTP and other groups , but the enemy will always look to destabilize you .

On topic: I think we might as well have to go in and get these militants ourselves . We know where their hideout's are , what are we waiting for .

Yes i am considering starting a thread on as to how we have to deal with RAW inside india?can't we just officially warn india?or maybe they are forcing us into a war.

Why are you handing over any documents to Afghanistan? You have compromised it now.

Just send the jets and drop some sorties on these installations.

We can't as after 10 long years,we now have a Pakistan friendly govt in kabul.

anyway killing fazlullah alone will destroy whatever is left of TTP

In near future,can we expect Pakistan with zero RAW sponsored terrorist activities?
A simple answer is NO, because sectarian violence is backed by other countries in Pakistan but RAW is an easy target to divert the public attention from the real cause ailing Pakistani society.

Yes i am considering starting a thread on as to how we have to deal with RAW inside india?can't we just officially warn india?or maybe they are forcing us into a war.
They are trying to drag us into a war . Provocations ,from time to time and this .
Easy , treat them with their own medicine , in time they might as well learn . It would be better to solve some problems with India , if only they were keen to talk .
Don't waste your time on opening such threads , you know the reasons , will attract Indian trolls .

A simple answer is NO, because sectarian violence is backed by other countries in Pakistan but RAW is an easy target to divert the public attention from the real cause ailing Pakistani society.

We know our enemy very well and please stop this BS of diverting attentions etc by blaming RAW.

Read my first Post,we have shared evidence of RAW meeting/training with BLA/TTP with afghan authorities

I think you are still in denial.
No I meant that once you guys clear RAW agents among TTP BLA there still will be sectarian violence in form of LeJ and other groups. Blaming RAW for everything won't help you in countering them which follow KSA or Iran diktats ( which they do according to some Pakistani members here)

We know our enemy very well and please stop this BS of diverting attentions etc by blaming RAW.

Read my first Post,we have shared evidence of RAW meeting/training with BLA/TTP with afghan authorities
ok.

They are trying to drag us into a war . Provocations ,from time to time and this .
Easy , treat them with their own medicine , in time they might as well learn . It would be better to solve some problems with India , if only they were keen to talk .
Don't waste your time on opening such threads , you know the reasons , will attract Indian trolls .

They want to Keep Pakistan unstable with dead economy as a growing pakistan threaten the existence of india.

Don't you think we should start a limited war to damage the economic centers of india?delhi/mumbai?with conventional weapons?.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom