What's new

Kia Hum Azaad Hain?

Very true - IK lost his credibility as a leader that day !! The way he RAN AWAY that day was very SAD and very disappointing for Millions of People ! I can only pray that some New brave and courageous Leader rises up and breaks these shackles ! BUT AS FAR AS THIS MAN IMRAN KHAN IS CONCERNED, IT IS GAME OVER FOR HIM !! BYE, BYE !

Very true - IK lost his credibility as a leader that day !! The way he RAN AWAY that day was very SAD and very disappointing for Millions of People ! I can only pray that some New brave and courageous Leader rises up and breaks these shackles ! BUT AS FAR AS THIS MAN IMRAN KHAN IS CONCERNED, IT IS GAME OVER FOR HIM !! BYE, BYE !

I am vouching for Asif Zardari and Nawaz Shareef. This country needs experienced leadership and not a coward like IK. Only experienced looters can steer this ship rapidly towards destruction.

Did you go there with imran khan that day? or you just wanted to have a cup of tea siting and enjoying on sofa.

Its not imran khan responsibility alone to correct Pakistan. If people of punjab and sindh doesnt want freedom then why should Imran khan scarifice for such nation?

Jis Qom k heros ko mar diya jaye aur awam khamosh rahe to aise he rehe ga. aur wese bhi ab ye loteray (Politicians, Army aur Waderay) itne taqatwar ho chukay hain k in ko sirf Allah hi shikast de sakta hai. (Mera Zati Khayal hai)

Did you go there with imran khan that day? or you just wanted to have a cup of tea siting and enjoying on sofa.

Its not imran khan responsibility alone to correct Pakistan. If people of punjab and sindh doesnt want freedom then why should Imran khan scarifice for such nation?

Excellent post.

You want a single person to single handedly who is 100% correct a 100% of the time to save a nation of 230 Million????.

Good luck with that and keep waiting for your Saviour forever while the country drowns.

Do you remember? Asma Shirazi used to be a female anchor. Who called Bilawal a human rights champion,
Yes, yes, this is Bilawal, in whose province this oppression is taking place,
Asma Shirazi has gone to Nepal. If she was in Pakistan, she would tweet very harshly .. aren't she?

Back
Top Bottom