What's new

Khuwaja SAAD Rafique Deseated 'RESULTS NULLIFIED'

It is indeed because of few factors.

1: Election tribunal says they found irregularities in 7 polling stations out of 242 polling stations.
2: If you see result of 2013 elections, khawaja won with the margin nearly 40,000 votes so lets assume all these votes were fake but still he managed to get 80,000 votes.
3: Recently in Lahore cantonment elections they won 18 seats out of 20 so their position is more strong now.
4: Khawaja will also get sympathy vote.
they won as voter turn out is 22 % . secondly all the voters we go to ask proviancial govenrment is theirs federal is theirs why should we vote u . btw my brother won win a huge margin from ward 6

btw its 15 out of 20 seats . some seats lost by few votes only

as we all said ROs were involved in rigging. there is no way a riggingf can be done without RO's . that is why they didnt signed the forms . that is why they are only getting blame . itna deeth admi ha yeh saad rafiquee

CEKTv2aUkAA78Yd.jpg

same was the case here in NA 55 - where Malik Ibrar won the seat - most of the people in Cantt from Westridge, Askhari society, voted for PTI, but as you move done to Chur Chowk side, naserabad, Golra Morhh, PMLN enjoys strong voter base among the illiterate lower class or the working middle class

Ramblings and hysterical u-turns of IK are unhelpful and has driven away the confused noonies i.e. working middle class away from him and back into fold of Noon

hamid khan need to be changed . i totally agree. i personally want aleem khan to contest. only he have money and man power to fight saad rafique . or i wish we can lure in mubashir lucman .

This a really bad suggestion. Aleem khan and Mansha sindhu both have a similar repute and financial manpower. Sindhu lost from NA-129 despite wasting lot of money. Aleem khan would face a similar faith. What is needed is to bring someone like Shibli faraz

I think the current US$46 billion worth of deals & economics reports released favoring current gov and this current decision of election tribunal, will also play a part in voters mind... all factors need to be taken into consideration before deciding anyone being fav to win this election.

they won as voter turn out is 22 % . secondly all the voters we go to ask proviancial govenrment is theirs federal is theirs why should we vote u . btw my brother won win a huge margin from ward 6

btw its 15 out of 20 seats . some seats lost by few votes only

as we all said ROs were involved in rigging. there is no way a riggingf can be done without RO's . that is why they didnt signed the forms . that is why they are only getting blame . itna deeth admi ha yeh saad rafiquee

Which areas comes in ward 6? What huge margin? I don't see any PMLN candidate in this ward.
As per the result of LCB ward 6
PTI candidate Muhammad Taimur Akhtar 1,020 votes.
Independent candidate Irfan Akbar 398
JI’s Awan 156 votes.

Nasrum'minallahi wa fat'hun qareeb.

What about punishment? Deseating him and calling for re-election is not enough. This decision vindicated PTI's stance that election rigging was done on mass scale. We want culprits brought to justice. This is the time PTI should push for punishment and should not set for mere re-elections.

A moment of silence for all those who supported, defended and cheered for this stooge. @cb4 @SBD-3 @Muhammad Omer @AdeelFaheem @Tameem @Fracker @Danish saleem and co.. :bunny:
He has not been disqualified, but rather citing the irregularities done by the returning officers. Had he been found guilty of rigging, the win would have been granted to hamid khan. The tribunals failed to identify any evidence of rigging. The legal basis of the decision are very weak and decision will very likely be reverted if appealed in SCP. However, I personally think that instead of challanging, Khawaja Saad should go to re-polls for establishing the credentials.

It is indeed because of few factors.
One of the key factor is Form 14... Half of polling stations, there were no sign of Presiding officer on Form 14 which prepare final result... They announced results without sign of Presiding officer . Imagine the scale....Yes Half of polling stations .

Last edited:
ET did not give thier verdict on just 7 bags. Nadara was asked to check 7 bags and ET checked rest bags. No form 14 or 15 were found. Some one had opened bags and votes were removed and filled bags with garbage

Actually I hope PTI win this seat. I want healthy competition between parties in 2018 election. Not another Sindh 2.0.

Iam EXTREMELY happy about this decision as it vindicates my personal stance about my constituency( NA-125), make no mistake Saad Rafique HIMSELF monitored the rigging process i was hearing lots of news regarding this from my sources, also i heard that the vote counting process had stopped and something fishy was going on there...before this Hamid khan was winning by a long margin and when the results finally came out somewhat later, the final vote count took an immediate flip flop and it showed that saad rafique beat Hamid khan by more than 40,000 votes! thats when i came to know that daal hi puuri kaali hai!

Anyways, with all of this said and done, i really hope that PTI selects a really good candidate unlike Hamid khan who despite getting lots of votes in the 2013 elections wasn't found as effective as we PTI supporters had have hoped.

one must learn to giv credit where its due, wont hurt & is healthy :) ....

If you have 1% of understanding about politics of pmln. you wont be saying so.. and as for giving credit, when its due, I will give, your likes are not the better judge of that. :)

Back
Top Bottom