What's new

Khursheed Shah suggests PTI Chairman Imran Khan as new CEC

and when we say how performance of kpk for past 17 months, all we hear is "but we've been in power only 17 months!"

no, we dont say that, thats your own fiction. PTI has done alot in 17 months, yes slow according to my standards, but still KP is doing best, we do post alot of news depicting the facts, legislative/system reforms, institutional upgrading, curtailing corruption etc.

no, we dont say that, thats your own fiction. PTI has done alot in 17 months, yes slow according to my standards, but still KP is doing best, we do post alot of news depicting the facts, legislative/system reforms, institutional upgrading, curtailing corruption etc.
My fiction? Your kp assembly member says that! But of course youll reply and say "she's sold out."

What happened to the promised metro train? Oh right, since you can't bring it, you use the excuse "but health and patwari system needs to be dealt with first!" If you can't bring something, don't promise.

My fiction? Your kp assembly member says that! But of course youll reply and say "she's sold out."

What happened to the promised metro train? Oh right, since you can't bring it, you use the excuse "but health and patwari system needs to be dealt with first!" If you can't bring something, don't promise.

Yes, its your fiction, because you are talking to yourself, not seeing reality.. metro train is going as scheduled, however, some hurdles are being created by railway, as PTI wanted to use an abandoned rail track to reduce costs, mega projects take 2-3 years if proper procedural law is followed, not when someone owning steel mills, cut off the project into 28 projects in paper to by-pass rules and regulations, and burns down LDA record of it in a so called mysterious fire..

KP is doing absolutely fantastic job, best among all the provinces so far. you just need to get out of your hatred based mentality.

1828.gif

Yes, its your fiction, because you are talking to yourself, not seeing reality.. metro train is going as scheduled, however, some hurdles are being created by railway, as PTI wanted to use an abandoned rail track to reduce costs, mega projects take 2-3 years if proper procedural law is followed, not when someone owning steel mills, cut off the project into 28 projects in paper to by-pass rules and regulations, and burns down LDA record of it in a so called mysterious fire..

KP is doing absolutely fantastic job, best among all the provinces so far. you just need to get out of your hatred based mentality.
My fiction? Oh right, the words of your own party provincial and national assembly workers are a work of fiction.

And ha, KP doing fantastic job. How many suffering still under polio? Meanwhile Punjab is doing much better in health, it's literacy rate is still higher than KP, it's working on metro buses in other cities (Even if it falls under PTI seat) and also metro train.

Also metro train is meant to be created separately, not on existing train tracks. It's just a lame excuse. The current train tracks is not where the metro train was supposed to me made.

Back
Top Bottom