What's new

Khalistan updates 2020 and more...

Shouting pro Khalistan and anti Indian slogans Sikhs are ramping up pressure on Modi. As if Modi didn’t have enough problems now Sikhs everywhere are rising up against Indian rule as well. This is in Indian Punjab.

I am unable to post videos so I took some screen shots :

View attachment 638125 View attachment 638126 View attachment 638127 View attachment 638128
Sikhs are just like black in America.
They maybe physically more powerfull, but mentally weak. Mentally they are slaves of Hindus as black are slaves of white.
They are mentally week. Physically how stong they maybe or carry how many weapons. They are taught to fear Pakistan and the world and only one who feed the poor vulnerable are Hindus.
In se na hi payaga.
I have never seen a nation more mentally afraid then Sikhs. They are very abrupt in their thinking. Never take second chances and always afriad. So much so that they have sent half their population to canada rather then keeping then in their homeland.

It just doesn't look Punjab to me. But I could be wrong. @Brar thinks it could be northern punjab near Jammu.

I have matey

Well, I can't speak for Surrey, Canada...but in Surrey, UK, this sort of "gathering" would get dealt with by a releasing of hounds, horses and redcoat-clad buglers.

Could pass for Slough....but not Surrey.
Slough? Nah. R
It just doesn't look Punjab to me. But I could be wrong. @Brar thinks it could be northern punjab near Jammu.

Hard to say by looking at the video, bro. But if you look at the houses in the still pics in the first post, they look more like the houses in any city in punjab. Pluss the landscape in nort eastern part of punjab i very hilly.

And they sound and act more like local punjabis. You kind of have to be brought up in south asia to demonstrate like that, dont you think? :)

Hard to say by looking at the video, bro. But if you look at the houses in the still pics in the first post, they look more like the houses in any city in punjab. Pluss the landscape in nort eastern part of punjab i very hilly.

And they sound and act more like local punjabis. You kind of have to be brought up in south asia to demonstrate like that, dont you think? :)

The mountains in the back made me think they are in Surrey.

Slough? Nah.
If I may clarify, I agree with you that this is Punjab, India. My Slough reference was when I thought we were all just joking.

It can't be Slough as there isn't a single low flying aircraft approaching Heathrow in a full two mins of footage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom