What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

Welcome Khalsa87! enjoy ur stay and speak ur heart out.But lahore n faisalabad is a li different story.. why? coz they dont even have 2% sikhs.... but maybe u guys can settle for an autonomous state which can include lahore n fsb.

As we have lost agra,hyderabad,delhi etc

Last edited:
We talk a big game from thousands of miles only because of the genocide we suffered...

Indira Gandhi was killed by hindus who wanted her to be removed and it was blamed on her sikh bodyguards as justification to eradicate the free punjab movement. Why was her body cremated so quickly without an autopsy?

Say what you will about Pakistan, but they understand the hatred hindus have in their hearts... Remember 1984 and even Babri Masjid.

Khalistan is quite alive, and these views are held by influential people all over the world. It has moved from the fields of punjab to every city in the world. We'll get Punjab back.

Punjabi's only want Punjab back. This includes Haryana and Himachal Pradesh and Pakistan Punjab such as Lahore, Faisalabad etc...

I know Pakistani's won't want to hear that, but us losing Lahore is like Muslims losing cities like Agra and Delhi. It's funny that in partition, sikhs and muslims lost so much for hindus who never reciprocated in kind.

And u set out searching for Khalistan topic immediately after joining? Sikhs are as much an integral part of India as Hindus, Muslims, Christians etc........

The fact that India is being ruled by a Sikh is a testimony to it. As for the wet dreams of Khalistan are concerned you will get it when I get my lane/street/gully as a separate country;)

As far as your origin is considered you are either one of those rats or thier off-springs who squeaked n squealed when being ex-terminated n fled to that extreme corner of the globe.

We talk a big game from thousands of miles only because of the genocide we suffered...

Indira Gandhi was killed by hindus who wanted her to be removed and it was blamed on her sikh bodyguards as justification to eradicate the free punjab movement. Why was her body cremated so quickly without an autopsy?

Say what you will about Pakistan, but they understand the hatred hindus have in their hearts... Remember 1984 and even Babri Masjid.

Khalistan is quite alive, and these views are held by influential people all over the world. It has moved from the fields of punjab to every city in the world. We'll get Punjab back.

Punjabi's only want Punjab back. This includes Haryana and Himachal Pradesh and Pakistan Punjab such as Lahore, Faisalabad etc...

I know Pakistani's won't want to hear that, but us losing Lahore is like Muslims losing cities like Agra and Delhi. It's funny that in partition, sikhs and muslims lost so much for hindus who never reciprocated in kind.

well dude, i assume u werent even born when this unfortunate riot happened. u know whatever is been said to u by ur elders.

just ask them, have they ever come back to india after feeling away?

also ask, what is the current view point of sikhs living in india (not canadians or UKians). Do they still feel the alleged hatred of hindus ? Do they still feel the need of Khalistan ?

Plz do a sincere interrogation and do tell us what they say !

Rest will be understood and appreciated 1

Then comeback and check out the ground realities. Dont go away with the BS sitting 1000s of miles away.

And another conspiracy theorist in the making. hope you will be liked many here after this.

Hope you read these news too
Hindu Muslim Unity: Hindus help Muslims keep Ramadan fast Dharma Deen Alliance
Hindu Muslim Unity: celebrating Eid and Durga Puja together Dharma Deen Alliance
Hindus help Muslims restore mosque in North Karnataka, India
Hindus, Muslims help church renovation| Cathnews India
Muslims help in construction of a Hindu temple in UP | TwoCircles.net

Yes I agree it has gone away from the fields of Punjab and is only in the minds of some disillusioned NRI's who still continue to call themselves as NRI or Canadians.

Again wrong. They are not Punjabi's anymore as they have moved over to other places just like you as you are not punjabi but a canadian. In Indian side of punjab no one wants Khalistan anymore.
Go ahead ask for Lahore we dont have problems with that. we wont mind. :cheers:

qith this attitude my dear .. you will get a big PANG when Khalistan comes into existance
no one will have to ping you.

The pang would be mutual. Khalistan includes parts of Pakistani punjab as well! ;)

qith this attitude my dear .. you will get a big PANG when Khalistan comes into existance

I will get ferrari when i hit a lottery, pigs will start to fly when i read abracadabra..... :hang2:

Cmon brother, now dont do a omar1984. we want strong proofs of any such SO CALLED MOVEMENT happening IN INDIA. not somewhere in canada or some alien country. Now dont say sikhs here are forced to keep shut and are suffering. even u know sikhs are just thriving in india and sikh members here will confirm this what india has given to sikhs rather than what pakistan has given them.

Khalistan movement exposes the sham claim of the biggest democracy

India is the biggest democracy. the early u accept it, more sane will u be called. i really dont want u to make a fool out of urself by simply living in fools paradise imagining nonexistent factors and illusions. u know what i am talking about.

India is not a democracy and the faster you hindus learn this, the better off you will be. You have no concept of democracy. Democracy is not buying votes, rigging elections, threatening others who don't vote, bullying, intimidation.

You said for me to look at the current prime minister Manmohan Singh... Yes he is Sikh. But the hindus did not elect him. The hindus eleted Sonia Gandhi, wife of Rajiv, daughter-in-law of Indira. She is white and italian born and they made her Congress president and would have elected her PM.

But instead, she knew she can't run the country so she put Dr. singh in charge. And a Sikh came closest to resolving Kashmir and peace with Pakistan better than a hindu ever did. Even former president Musharaff said this.

You cannot make peace with a fist, but an outstretched hand.

But back to so-called democracy in India. Say what you will about Pakistan, but they do not whore themselves to western ideals. Indians, hindu's in particular, especially in Delhi, the women drink and vomit outside restaurants, divorce rates are crazy, cocaine rates and drug rates have never been higher, girls getting tattoos, pre-marital sex, etc. Hindu's wish they were white or americans/british.

As for punjabi's in punjab, what can they say? Any mention of khalistan and they are rounded up and beaten/killed. In 1984, Hindu's committed genocide against the Sikh's in the whole country. Why do you think Canada and the US and UK experienced so many punjabi's immigrating especially in late 80's or early 90's? But your so-called democratic media will never show this. What about Kashmir? It was ALWAYS predominantly muslim. Get "ANCIENT INDIA" out of your head and realize that for nearly 7 centuries before the British, India was predominantly ruled by muslims, and cities like Agra, Delhi were made by muslims.

The reason people in Punjab don't speak up is because look what happens to Kashmiri's when they speak up, they get killed by armed forces or policeman. That's why it is upto all the punjabi's around the world, who speak up.

India has the world's largest population of poor with nearly 470 million below the poverty line, it has the worlds highest HIV/AID count, and only India thinks it is a superpower.

Give us back Punjab... As for Lahore, faisalabad, sure it's been many years since partition, but we'd love to have pakistan punjab rejoin a unified Punjab/Khalistan.

I'm sure Pakistani's would love Bangladesh/East Pakistan, Kashmir, Agra, Delhi and many other muslim-made cities back. Hindu's don't even try and claim it. Just because you breed like rabbits and inflate the hindu population, doesn't mean you ever owned the cities or states. There is no India and the world knows this.

Khalistan movement exposes the sham claim of the biggest democracy

Being a Think Tank we expect you to have least amount sense not to reply to a 10 months old posts of banned members that too in a fanboy fashion.

Your queries about Khalistan can be answered here by the Indian Sikh members.

Also don't forget in the end it was your govt who gave us the location/names of the hiding extremists.

Not again, man! I just dont have the appetite to copy paste all my rebuttals from the other Khalistan thread for this guy...

Don't worry dirty minds at their best.. conspiracy by loosers.
Every single word written by the idiot is totally wrong, that means he neither knows India nor its culture.
Fakes proliferating at an alarming rate here.
Khalsa aur Pant aur Hindu Dharam ko badnaam kar raha hai, aur Islam ke gun gaa raha hai..
Apni bhadhas bhi to nikaalni hai in bewkoofo ne..:lol:

KHALISTAN.jpg

Khalistan+100+dollar.jpg

India is not a democracy and the faster you hindus learn this, the better off you will be. You have no concept of democracy. Democracy is not buying votes, rigging elections, threatening others who don't vote, bullying, intimidation.

You said for me to look at the current prime minister Manmohan Singh... Yes he is Sikh. But the hindus did not elect him. The hindus eleted Sonia Gandhi, wife of Rajiv, daughter-in-law of Indira. She is white and italian born and they made her Congress president and would have elected her PM.

But instead, she knew she can't run the country so she put Dr. singh in charge. And a Sikh came closest to resolving Kashmir and peace with Pakistan better than a hindu ever did. Even former president Musharaff said this.

You cannot make peace with a fist, but an outstretched hand.

But back to so-called democracy in India. Say what you will about Pakistan, but they do not whore themselves to western ideals. Indians, hindu's in particular, especially in Delhi, the women drink and vomit outside restaurants, divorce rates are crazy, cocaine rates and drug rates have never been higher, girls getting tattoos, pre-marital sex, etc. Hindu's wish they were white or americans/british.

As for punjabi's in punjab, what can they say? Any mention of khalistan and they are rounded up and beaten/killed. In 1984, Hindu's committed genocide against the Sikh's in the whole country. Why do you think Canada and the US and UK experienced so many punjabi's immigrating especially in late 80's or early 90's? But your so-called democratic media will never show this. What about Kashmir? It was ALWAYS predominantly muslim. Get "ANCIENT INDIA" out of your head and realize that for nearly 7 centuries before the British, India was predominantly ruled by muslims, and cities like Agra, Delhi were made by muslims.

The reason people in Punjab don't speak up is because look what happens to Kashmiri's when they speak up, they get killed by armed forces or policeman. That's why it is upto all the punjabi's around the world, who speak up.

India has the world's largest population of poor with nearly 470 million below the poverty line, it has the worlds highest HIV/AID count, and only India thinks it is a superpower.

Give us back Punjab... As for Lahore, faisalabad, sure it's been many years since partition, but we'd love to have pakistan punjab rejoin a unified Punjab/Khalistan.

I'm sure Pakistani's would love Bangladesh/East Pakistan, Kashmir, Agra, Delhi and many other muslim-made cities back. Hindu's don't even try and claim it. Just because you breed like rabbits and inflate the hindu population, doesn't mean you ever owned the cities or states. There is no India and the world knows this.

Pakistani Punjabis are all good in Pakistan :)

We love our Country :pakistan:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom