What's new

Khalistan expects Kashmir like support from Pakistan - Dr. Amarjit Singh

5356357792_4c683e8f46_b.jpg

Khalistan Zindabad.

India has made your business theirs whether you like it or not. So even if you don't like dealing with them you are dealing with them every single day of the year. You cannot avoid a neighbour who wants to control every aspect of your life. If Pakistan is really as powerful as you claim why is she so afraid of being dragged down to a lower level by those who seek Pakistan's help?

Pakistan is more powerful than I have stated as we are the ONLY nation in the whole history of mankind who have successfully managed to fend off an enemy neighbour that is at least 7× bigger than us and has the full backing of nearly all the world's most powerful nations for nearly 70 years. The Baloch movement is dead and buried. Even more so than the Khalistan movement. By facilitating the success of CPEC the Baloch will have unmatched economic success which is the best thing that can happen to the Pakistan Federation.

Khalistani will never succeed unless and until they are ready for sacrifices, London or Canada main baith kar Khalistan nahi ban'na..

Sikhism originated in india, it was created by my Almighty guru nanak dev ji, the language Punjabi itself belongs to the Sanskrit family, which is itself an aryan language.
Under the mughal empire Sikhism grew, but when guru arjun and guru ramdas refused to convert to islam(this is in your hearts and mind anyways), they were killed.
This is how khalsa pant was triggered, the basic believe of Sikhi is to have pure hearts, we were peaceful but we picked up arms against you the barbarians of Islam, and now you want us to shake hands with you??
Khalsa means pure, my beloved Almighty maharaj guru gobind singh said:
“Karta (The Creator) and Karim (The beneficient) are the names of the same God.
Razak (The provider) and Rahim (The merciful) are also the names given to Him.
Let no man in his error wrangle over differences in names.
Worship the One God who is the Lord of all. Know that his form is one and He is the One light diffused in all"
In india iam free to practice any religion, we are seen with respect, honor and have dignity.
Maybe someday we will have our own country too, but we wont shake hands with killers of our gurus and also wont betray our beloved Hindustan, we were asked by our guru to protect it, we will protect it.
And punjabis were always hindu, you wont understand the secularism of India, what ever you see from India, against india is all about vote bank.......so tell me are you Muslim, Sunni muslim, shia muslim, sufi, wahabi??? Iam punjabi.....and Indian
They were not killed just because the mughals wanted them to convert to Islam, if such was the case why Punjabi Muslim SAINTS issued fatvas against mughals,and urged their people to raise arms against em e.g Dullah Bhatti and panna Bhatti. Btw no Muslim army ever besieged Panja Sahab let alone going in with tanks and boots like the Brahmin mercenaries did with the GOLDEN temple in India---

https://defence.pk/threads/punjab-plundered-by-punjabis.451062/

This is why I believe and this is not popular but we should support Hindutava. If we support one group the problems will be concentrated to one area. If we support a group like Hindutava they'll be spread all over India.

haha I don't think they need anyone's help. They most probably get help from Indian government.

Not enough help though.

If we help them it will lead to death of Indian Muslims. They accuse Muslims for their inability to attack Pakistan (There is one such guy on this forum), because all Muslims for them are Pakistani agents.

Not dead .............. Alive

KASHMIR BANEGA PAKISTAN , PHIR SAME TIME BANEGA KHALISTAN

And really both communities deserve

May be it is understandable that due to violence in Khalistan Areas (Occupied now) there is fear
in people from demonstration. That is ok but the still have to demand their vote

If Modi sarkar , says "no" BAND baja do

I mean the minimum at least the punjab state

Now this is the modern day demand by modern Sikh community and it seems fair
considering their population growth and it was Punjab state as you know

543666_328665787210199_1113282787_n.jpg

There is a reason why Sikh want out

HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATION
article-2319922-19A3147B000005DC-2_634x411.jpg

ct-police-investigate-after-sikh-man-called-terrorist-beaten-in-darien-20150910

kksdsass.jpg

chandigarh-sikh-kass-badbi.jpg

"Caption" someone where in chandi gard police beat up the youth by removing his turban

abusedbypolice.jpg

Story of Sikh community
Story of Kashmiri community

Same , as other they both want OUT

Now what is happening in Kashmir the beating the blinding , the blind eyes , the deaths is even works , Hell yea of course people want out who in their right mind want to be stuck in Modi's india
They were not killed just because the mughals wanted them to convert to Islam, if such was the case why Punjabi Muslim SAINTS issued fatvas against mughals,and urged their people to raise arms against em e.g Dullah Bhatti and panna Bhatti. Btw no Muslim army ever besieged Panja Sahab let alone going in with tanks and boots like the Brahmin mercenaries did with the GOLDEN temple in India---

https://defence.pk/threads/punjab-plundered-by-punjabis.451062/
Did it stop them from being killed and what about guru teg bhadhur and zoravar singh??? The biggest reason why guru gobind singh made khalsa was, so that people could practice their own religion, conversion to islam or get killed was the only thing that was in jahangir's mind, same goes for arungzeb too......you want us to see free from what??I have never seen anyone in india insulting me, they allways call me sardarji, i see trust in their eyes, love in their eyes.....we are happy in India, its our country, the day you are able to defeat us, you can take our land....do not reply me if you have some dignity.....you cant even stand your own shia or sunni brothers, so you dont have any right to speak against hindus and sikh, kal ko teri biwi or tera jagda ho ga toh tujhe accha lagega ki tera bagal wala aake tere or teri biwi ke beech mein aake aur ladai karwaye???:hitwall:

Did it stop them from being killed and what about guru teg bhadhur and zoravar singh??? The biggest reason why guru gobind singh made khalsa was, so that people could practice their own religion, conversion to islam or get killed was the only thing that was in jahangir's mind, same goes for arungzeb too......you want us to see free from what??I have never seen anyone in india insulting me, they allways call me sardarji, i see trust in their eyes, love in their eyes.....we are happy in India, its our country, the day you are able to defeat us, you can take our land....do not reply me if you have some dignity.....you cant even stand your own shia or sunni brothers, so you dont have any right to speak against hindus and sikh, kal ko teri biwi or tera jagda ho ga toh tujhe accha lagega ki tera bagal wala aake tere or teri biwi ke beech mein aake aur ladai karwaye???:hitwall:
So who's the wife and husband in Indian case? :P

P.S eny bholay badsha na honday sardara ty aj thoda v avda mulk honda musalman,n vaang------

So who's the wife and husband in Indian case? :P

P.S eny bholay badsha na honday sardara ty aj thoda v avda mulk honda musalman,n vaang------
Veere example si tu taan adeh hi serious ho gya....:p: Waise aisi ek dum wadiya ne....:-)

Back
Top Bottom