What's new

Khalil ur Rahman Qamar Vs Marvi Sarmad

FB_IMG_1583323879383.jpg

Is k jism ko is ki ho marzi rehna dain

I will have to wash my eyes for 15 minutes after posting this image

mera jism meri marzi and i thought my jokes were bad. who cares we all know woman rights and many of us respect them baki enjoy memes ka season hai

I like how everyone is a closet JUI-F fan on some level.

This Khalil guy also had an interview few months back, if i remember correctly his views on women were disturbing.

This Khalil guy also had an interview few months back, if i remember correctly his views on women were disturbing.

His drama mera pass tum ho tried to sell some really retarded views like all there is to a women is her loyalty to her husband. Loyalty is a great quality irrespective of gender and is not even bound by marriage. Loyalty extends to friends,family members and ones own homeland too. Both Marvi and Khaleel hold extreme views. Mera jism meri marzi should not be the slogan of woman march cause of its negative connotation.

after going through the comments under many videos on youtube almost all the posters are supporting khalil . even all the ladies are supporting khalil . good thing is that the vast majority of our men and women are giving more value to our religion and culture rather then the sh*t these paid agents are trying to spread.

Yes I agree Marvi got the taste of her own medicine and hate her mouth has been spilling for a decade but two wrongs don't justify one right. We are not India and our media is moving in that direction. Actions of Khalil are wrong and gave Marvi more coverage. They both should be condemned.
i think it was required. these ladies were taking undue advantage of their womenhood since long.they used to come on the media abuse everyone and go back. they are spreading vulagrity in our society. now as our government is "ball less" someone must take charge and give these paid bitch*s a shut up call. go through the youtube comments and you will find almost all of the men and women posting there in support of khalil.

he has understood the gameplan of our enemies. a very important aspect of fifth gen warfare.

Not that i care that much but i would like to point out that you guys are all being played for.

Its like literally saying pick you poison. Be it SirMad or Gohar Shahi in this debate.

But this is important as India plows Muslims into oblivion. Pakistani Muslims need this kind of debate to forget about other problems and Nazi encirclement.

Atleast Trump's mediating with Handsome so all is well

Tera baap jab tujhe pheli bar goud ma laka yeho kheta mera jism meri marzi tu tu aj kisi kuta ka nashta ban chuki hoti

Noora kushti raat ko ye dono beth kar ikathey US/Israeli funded whiskey pete hon ge aur Pakistani awam ka mazaak uratey honge.

Israel/US/India ne hamein inhi 2 takkey k dramon aur dramey baazon k hathon busy rakha aur humein subjugate karte chale gaye. Kaha 60s ki industrial revolution/Pakistan was Asian tiger. Kahan aj ki thokrein.

Back
Top Bottom