What's new

Khabarnaak - Funny comments about obama visit to India and there dance performance

Personal remarks should not be made..

and that 6-7% still runs as economy 10 times bigger than yours, just imagine if the rest 90% got involved what would would happen to the world and Pakistan. My friend if you cant argue with logic dont bring up the toilet card like every other poster here as frankly people do that when they are burning out of jealousy and cant find any other point to argue with.

Yepp mine is bigger than yours comment. lol Btw its well known Indian have small *****.

That day rest will get involved than u can come and talk about them and secondly. India is 10time bigger than Pakistan so that your economy is 10 bigger than our isnt big deal.

10time bigger than us and still afraid of us hmmmm :hitwall:

mujhe to unke baato se acha unki shakle lagi
=))
bhadaas aur gusse se bhare lagtey hai
lol:))

Yepp jaise Indians are gora chate ha na. Which they are not comapre to Pakistanies

And i should care about ppl we look as our enemy to make these comments ?

I am surprised people find it funny as those guys are cracking racist jokes about Obama. Scroll up to 3:00 and hear.

Those two buff00ns might be making the audience laugh but anybody who can understand Punjabi can figure out that they are passing derogatory remarks about Obama. They are cracking jokes on his skin color etc. Disgusting, if you ask me. He's not my nations' president but I wonder if these sort of shows been broadcast if Obama had visited Pakistan as well. All that these buff00ns are doing is revealing their own envy and jealousy. Pathetic.

I know you dont like it since most Indians colour is same as his lol :yahoo:

Do u know who made Tamil Tigers ? Biggest terror group ever who started using sucide bomber before any other terrorist group ? U can guess..... Let me help u it was RAW. Ask any Sri Lankan he will tell u. U can also find on google

India has been heavily involved in terrorist activities in Sri Lanka over the years

I know you dont like it since most Indians colour is same as his lol :yahoo:

If the darker color of my and my countrymen's skin gives you a high and a sense of superiority, please be my guest. For saner and more mature people, factors like education, income and global standing matters.

@ Indian Memebers
"More loyal to king then king himslef" ;)
Dil pay mat lo yar

Yepp mine is bigger than yours comment. lol Btw its well known Indian have small *****.

That day rest will get involved than u can come and talk about them and secondly. India is 10time bigger than Pakistan so that your economy is 10 bigger than our isnt big deal.

10time bigger than us and still afraid of us hmmmm :hitwall:

size dosent matters man.....
checkout economy of japan...
which is 10 smaller than pakistan...
larger nation has larger problems to handle....

Back
Top Bottom