What's new

Key 26/11 conspirator Abu Hamza arrested

Indians will keep arresting those indians who were involved , what is important is what bout those pakistais who were involved ? Pakistan is not going to do anything against them. We need to start covert activities to punish those people involved.

If its true, the its a big step indeed.
My sources in Home ministry tell me that the leads for this arrest originated from Pakistani intelligence agencies.. Pretty awesome if true.

If its true, the its a big step indeed.
My sources in Home ministry tell me that the leads for this arrest originated from Pakistani intelligence agencies.. Pretty awesome if true.

New Delhi: In a major breakthough, the Special Cell of Delhi Police on Monday reportedly arrested key plotter of 26/11 Mumbai attacks from IGI airport.

According to reports, the Delhi Police arrested terrorist Syed Jabiuddin also known as Abu Hamza, suspected to have played a key role in the 26/11 case.

Arrested from Indira Gandhi International airport, Hamza was produced before the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate at Tis Hazari Court, where he was granted Special Cell's remand till July 5.

Details awaited.

Key 26/11 conspirator Abu Hamza arrested at IGI airport in Delhi - India News - IBNLive

New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Monday arrested suspected key 26/11 Mumbai attacks plotter Abu Hamza at the Indira Gandhi International airport. Sources say Hamza was arriving in Delhi from the Gulf.

According to reports, Hamza alias Sayeed Zabi ud Deen alias Zabi Ansari alias Riyasat Ali is a suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorist. He is an Indian national who went to Pakistan for allegedly training people for the 26/11 attacks. Hamza was arrested after an Intelligence Bureau tip-off. His arrest is being seen as a crucial breakthrough and is likely to strengthen the 26/11 case.

Sources say he was in the Karachi control room at the time of attacks in Mumbai.Hamza was named in the dossier to Pakistan as India's most wanted. There was also an Interpol notice against him in 2009. Hamza is also alleged to have a hand in the IISC Bangalore attack in 2005.

Lashkar-e-Toiba operative David Coleman Headley also named Hamza as the Lashkar's India expert.He was also wanted in connection with some cases in Gujarat, sources said. Hamza was produced before a court which remanded him to 15 day police custody.

Indians will keep arresting those indians who were involved , what is important is what bout those pakistais who were involved ? Pakistan is not going to do anything against them. We need to start covert activities to punish those people involved.

The judiciary is in process to try them in accordance with the law and the evidence found.

Hafiz Saeed was most likely not involved in the 26/11 attacks as he became a politician since 2001 when the general last warning was given to militants.

The judiciary is in process to try them in accordance with the law and the evidence found.

The problem is not the judiciary, but the agencies tasked to find the evidence. When those same agencies are suspected of cultivating such terrorists for asymmetric power projection, their not finding evidence that implicates the master mind of a terror strike against India, remains suspect at best.

Hafiz Saeed was most likely not involved in the 26/11 attacks as he became a politician since 2001 when the general last warning was given to militants.
Even then, a lot of MQM and PPP politicians are allegedly involved in violent activities in Pakistan. Why would he be any different

The problem is not the judiciary, but the agencies tasked to find the evidence. When those same agencies are suspected of cultivating such terrorists for asymmetric power projection, their not finding evidence that implicates the master mind of a terror strike against India, remains suspect at best.
Which is fine, but when the judicial commission tasked by the free, fair and independent judiciary went to India, even basic interviewing of Kasab and many others was not allowed. They were told to watch video recordings of the people giving testimony. Indians were explained that if this evidence is submitted the defence would argue that who knows there was a gun pointed at the head That commission was free from military and PPP influence. I personally suspected at least 2-3 LeT guys to be in jail by now.

Even then, a lot of MQM and PPP politicians are allegedly involved in violent activities in Pakistan. Why would he be any different

They already have power and a base, the Maulana parties have never truly been linked with militant activities and have never won seats yet, once found linked with militancy they never will. He has been made the face of militancy by India since hes the only one they know who roams around freely saying he was once the head of the LeT. Local agencies, foreign agencies are all welcome to contribute in the case but none have done so by far in the case against Hafiz Saeed. At this point I think he is being wrongfully targeted for convenience sakes.

I've heard so many times Indians say "No don't take him out let him be since his case gives a lot of bad press to Pakistan", maybe thats the only thing Indians are after?

He is a senior member of Difa-e Pakistan council which is an umbrella organization that includes organisations like JuD , Sipah-e-Sahaba . He is himself the head of JuD (erstwhile LeT) , in his ralies he supports terror attacks against India . A politician he may be but with a very strong and clear jihadi inclination .

He is a senior member of Difa-e Pakistan council which is an umbrella organization that includes organisations like JuD , Sipah-e-Sahaba . He is himself the head of JuD (erstwhile LeT) , in his ralies he supports terror attacks against India . A politician he may be but with a very strong and clear jihadi inclination .
You can see how weak the system is in Pakistan.

At one side the Pakistan says it want peace with India at the other elements like Hafiz and Zaid openly spew hatred against India, is it not hypocrisy?

Intercepted stuff or they supplied the intel ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom