What's new

Kevin Rudd ousts Julia Gillard as Australia's Prime Minister

Developereo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sweet revenge!

Gillard and her supporters had ousted Kevin Rudd from a sitting Prime Ministership three years ago, so now it's payback time.

Labor has a much better chance of winning the election in August with Rudd instead of Gillard (still may not be enough, though).

Kevin Rudd elected Labor leader

They are both bad leaders in a bad party in a bad government.

Give us an election already, they are so selfish that they think they can just keep choosing for us. :disagree:

Labor will recovery slightly under Rudd but won't win elections, they may win more seats under Rudd though.

Gillard had wagered that whoever loses the leadership challenge within the Labor Party should resign from politics forever.

Will she keep true to her word and do us all a favor?

I am so sick of her and her supporters playing the gender card at the drop of a hat.

P.S. The SBS crew were practically weeping while reporting Julia's loss. Karen Middleton kept mumbling and couldn't even form words properly. So biased and unprofessional.

Gillard had wagered that whoever loses the leadership challenge within the Labor Party should resign from politics forever.

Will she keep true to her word and do us all a favor?

I am so sick of her and her supporters playing the gender card at the drop of a hat.

P.S. The SBS crew were practically weeping while reporting Julia's loss. Karen Middleton kept mumbling and couldn't even form words properly. So biased and unprofessional.

While its natural & acceptable for ppl to judge their leaders & you must be right I am sure.

However, compared to the ladies in Power in India & BD she appears to be Florence Nightingale or Mother Tressa.

Both parties suck tbh but I particularly don't like Kevin Rudd.

So the only solution is.

143030-john-howard.jpg

Seriously though can we have a 3rd party, is there a sex party in AUS?

They are both bad leaders in a bad party in a bad government.

Give us an election already, they are so selfish that they think they can just keep choosing for us. :disagree:

I thought we were the only one desperate for an election and change of govt.

However, compared to the ladies in Power in India & BD she appears to be Florence Nightingale or Mother Tressa.

Human beings are the same everywhere.

Western politicians (mostly) stay on the straight and narrow only because independent watchdog organizations (including media) keep a watchful eye.

Such institutions are well established in western democracies. They are less developed, but still somewhat active, in India (no idea about Bangladesh), and are all but absent in many so-called sham democracies, like in Pakistan.

So the only solution is.

143030-john-howard.jpg

Did I tell you Little Johnny once waved at me?

Back when I used to live in Kirribilli, one day I was walking to the ferry and I saw a short bald man jogging and waving. I had no idea who this schmuck was, until I saw the two burly security guards jogging behind him, and put 2+2 together. Only then did I recognize him and waved back.

Did I tell you Little Johnny once waved at me?

Back when I used to live in Kirribilli, one day I was walking to the ferry and I saw a short bald man jogging and waving. I had no idea who this schmuck was, until I saw the two burly security guards jogging behind him, and put 2+2 together. Only then did I recognize him and waved back.

Epic.:)

////

I like the way they handle the party power. Gillard will have a comeback if she does not care those KFC nicknames.
She's sexy though.

Back
Top Bottom