What's new

Kerry heads to India to end relationship rut

Please show respect to America, and bow down to their feets. What America tell you anything, just do it immediately against China or Pakistan without hestitation.

John Kerry or any officials know Indians are puppy the best friend. :enjoy:

Seriously,We aren't selling our nation to US like you guys are doing,We didn't allowed our lands to be used against our own people.I can go on & on,it's better we don't go down that road

Please show respect to America, and bow down to their feets. What America tell you anything, just do it immediately against China or Pakistan without hestitation.

Wrong country mate.

The UPA doesnt really need NSA to spy on BJP leaders.. Do they?
IB is perfectly capable of handling those.
hes right.jpg

Please show respect to America, and bow down to their feets. What America tell you anything, just do it immediately without hestitation.
Just like what you guys do where China is concerned! The difference is that they are using you as a hedge against India for their own national interests. They're taking you for a jolly good ride and you guys don't even know!! That's the tragedy! :azn:

Ya, we are trying to LEARN from our NEIGHBORS :D

Kerry is a pro pakistan guy..

he will sing the same tunes in india, praise, see this, make all the right noises.

I doubt that will change the attitude of modi government towards obama admnistration and its alliance in asia.

Business and cooperation on terrorism aside, I do not think we should be ever so hopeful of a change of attitude from Mister Obama.

I can't help but laugh when a Pakistani calls India as America's 'puppy'...........run to the nearby cave, American drones are coming....

Back
Top Bottom