What's new

Kerala Corner

Satyam Paranjal, Rakthasakhi avathirikanulla Sramathilanu. You are based in NZ right? part of nice civil society? My friend is working there. He downloaded some pirated movies via torrent, and government administrators called and warned him, and internet was cut for 2 weeks.

NZ is still one of the nicest countries you can live in :-)

NZ is still one of the nicest countries you can live in :-)
Agreed! Every job has its own respect starting from Mason to a Doctor, which speaks how the society is.
If India would have allowed Dual Citizenship i would have loved to be there man.

Ella Malayalikalkkum "Harthal" aasamsakal!!!!!!!

Intelligence report says there will be violence during the Harthal...... If it is true, some one must convey to Modi and Amit shah that this is kerala not UP.....

Intelligence report says there will be violence during the Harthal...... If it is true, some one must convey to Modi and Amit shah that this is kerala not UP.....
These are the times when i really miss Kerala. Pakshe Ippol Barukkal puttukayanenu kelkulmbol..........Inniyoru Harthal Kalath Enthu Cheyum ennu alochikumbol.. Vallatha oru bheekaravastha manasil thallam ketti nilkunnu..

Last edited:
These are the times when i really miss Kerala. Pakshe Ippol Barukkal puttukayanenu kelkulmbol..........Inniyoru Harthal Kalath Enthu Cheyum ennu alochikumbol.. Vallatha oru bheekaravastha manasil thallam ketti nilkunnu..

don't you mean, Alcoholikumbol :D

@Indischer I am here, acolyte of Nehru :D

1919663_665645203531482_8789622204880244133_n.jpg

Dont worry mate, all you need to do is stand in that long queue, if you are from TVM or Cochin, go to the liquor supermarkets and pick up your bottle and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

CPI(M) killed RSS leader and you are blaming Modiji and Amit sha plus you are blaming prime minister of India is responsible for violence in UP ...... nice attempt to prove your secular credentials

Last edited:
CPI(M) killed RSS leader and you are blaming Modiji and Amit sha plus you are blaming prime minister of India is responsible for violence in UP ...... nice attempt to prove your secular credentials

You did not understand my point clearly, I was not talking about the murder..... I was talking about the likely violence, as that might reduce the chances of support..... There is a positive vibe towards BJP in kerala right now, and there are several comrades left cpm and joined RSS...... This attempt is to reverse that by inciting violence....

Btw, I dont need to prove anyone my secular credentials (not in PDF atleast)

You did not understand my point clearly, I was not talking about the murder..... I was talking about the likely violence, as that might reduce the chances of support..... There is a positive vibe towards BJP in kerala right now, and there are several comrades left cpm and joined RSS...... This attempt is to reverse that by inciting violence....

Btw, I dont need to prove anyone my secular credentials (not in PDF atleast)

Every action will have a reaction ,why did you drag PM and amit shah into this?

chila mathethran marku Modiye kurichu vendatathu parjinilekil jeevikan pattilla ,thante post kandapol athupole undu

Every action will have a reaction ,why did you drag PM and amit shah into this?

chila mathethran marku Modiye kurichu vendatathu parjinilekil jeevikan pattilla ,thante post kandapol athupole undu

See I believe you are BJP supporter, and i have seen the comments made by surendran on "akrama rashtreeyam" where in he clearly said they will not anything against the cpm workers

See there is a euphoria among BJP and RSS and with BJP with single largest majority in power, and Modi as its leader, my point was very clear, not to respond to this attack...... Gone are those days of akrama rashtreeyam and Modi and Amitshah should know that and control the guys not to respond......

Mathetharam avasyathinu mathram ulla oralanu njan..... ennu paranju themmaditharam prolsahippikkarum illa.....

See I believe you are BJP supporter, and i have seen the comments made by surendran on "akrama rashtreeyam" where in he clearly said they will not anything against the cpm workers

See there is a euphoria among BJP and RSS and with BJP with single largest majority in power, and Modi as its leader, my point was very clear, not to respond to this attack...... Gone are those days of akrama rashtreeyam and Modi and Amitshah should know that and control the guys not to respond......

Mathetharam avasyathinu mathram ulla oralanu njan..... ennu paranju themmaditharam prolsahippikkarum illa.....

Am asking about this part in your earlier post .....

[If it is true, some one must convey to Modi and Amit shah that this is kerala not UP.....

Source: Kerala Corner | Page 408

Akramathinu gandhi margam alla marupadi

Am asking about this part in your earlier post ,but you are not answering to that

Again you did not understand the reason behind that, My point was simple, If it was UP and a response in Kind might get BJP support and votes, where as in kerala the result will be opposite....So they should refrain from it.....and the leaders of BJP should put some sense to RSS not to respond....(Modi and Amit Shah seems to be the most important leaders for BJP today, that is the reason for naming them, i dont think other leaders can influence BJP in kerala)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom