What's new

Kerala Corner

not at all..... the chain of events leading to the issues , shameless leaders who cling on power, not even agitations will move them.

Ividoru "emerging kerala" kunjali sahibbum, maani kunjum, umman kuttyum nadathiyello .. enthu unda kondu vannu ?? korey sarithakaleyum shalumol maareyum allathey....

I have gone to "raapakal samarapanthal" in front of secretariat... and i support peaceful agitation.

So do I ...but blocking the secretariat and bringing the state machinery to stand still is also not acceptable. If one has the right to strike, the other also has the right not to strike.Bringing down a democratically elected CM through muscle power is not acceptable. This is not Egypt.

With BJP weak , the only other option left is to support Commies locally to keep the demographic instabilities stable.

A split from Malabar will nullify this and I don't mind Achayans running the show.

in fact youth league chairman was asking for malabar state few days back. but he wants whole of thrissur district also with malabar. while thrissur is essentially kochin in culture.

I am also agreeing with the split of kerala although I know it is a pipedream. trivandrum and parts of kollam district should go into a separate state with old travancore region(prior to marthanda varma forceful capture of central kerala) down south including nagerkovil and kanyakumari. from kollam to thrissur-palakkad with kochin as capital rest of kerala should remain. with kozhikode as capital malabar state should be formed. to counter the large muslim population and to protect the assets of other communities who migrated to the hills of malabar(Christians and Hindus of Travancore), Tulunad and Kodagu should join malabar state. :coffee:
--
from what I read, Travancore was the most reluctant region to join united Kerala as it had enslaved most of central Kerala. Travancore was a tiny state which under Marthanda varma forcefully annexed other small princely states in kerala region. travancore kings reaped huge taxes and it either go to their pockets or into beautifying trivandrum city and near by regions. eg: concreting MC road till pandalam IINM.
areas north of Changanassery never saw development or any work done by the erstwhile Travancore Kings. Thekkumkoor and Vadakkumkoor/Keezhmalnad and highranges completely neglected. this is valid presently also in united Kerala. as somewhere I read, "കൊച്ചിയില്* വൈറ്റിലയിലും കുണ്ടന്നൂരും, ഇടപ്പള്ളിയിലും പാലാരിവട്ടത്തും ആലുവയിലും എല്ലാം ട്രാഫിക്ക് ബ്ലോക്ക് മണിക്കൂറൂകള്* കളയുന്നു. ഒരു ഫ്ലൈഓവറൂ പോലും ഇതു വരെ പണിതിട്ടില്ല. 40% സര്*ക്കാര്* ഖജാനായിലേക്ക് കൊടുക്കണത് കൊച്ചി ആണ്. എന്നാലെന്താ ആ പണം കൊണ്ട് ഞങ്ങള്* തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത് കണ്ണാടി പോലുള്ള റോഡുകള്* ഉണ്ടാക്കിയില്ലെ?"

Kochi Rajah worked for the unification. Malabar also wilfully joined. however, the Travancore demanded Capital status to continue. because, essentially without the government money Trivandrum city cannot survive is what I understand.

Regarding people of Malabar as "Vettu Kuthu" types - there is another stereotype in central kerala and Malabar. thekkan(trivandrum) are aggressive and violent people who are also very cunning as well as greedy types. തെക്കനേയും മൂര്*ഖനേയും കണ്ടാല്* ആദ്യം തെക്കനെ തല്ലണം. - this is a local proverb in malabar.

as somewhere I read, "കൊച്ചിയില്* വൈറ്റിലയിലും കുണ്ടന്നൂരും, ഇടപ്പള്ളിയിലും പാലാരിവട്ടത്തും ആലുവയിലും എല്ലാം ട്രാഫിക്ക് ബ്ലോക്ക് മണിക്കൂറൂകള്* കളയുന്നു. ഒരു ഫ്ലൈഓവറൂ പോലും ഇതു വരെ പണിതിട്ടില്ല. 40% സര്*ക്കാര്* ഖജാനായിലേക്ക് കൊടുക്കണത് കൊച്ചി ആണ്. എന്നാലെന്താ ആ പണം കൊണ്ട് ഞങ്ങള്* തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത് കണ്ണാടി പോലുള്ള റോഡുകള്* ഉണ്ടാക്കിയില്ലെ?"

because, essentially without the government money Trivandrum city cannot survive is what I understand.

തെക്കനേയും മൂര്*ഖനേയും കണ്ടാല്* ആദ്യം തെക്കനെ തല്ലണം. - this is a local proverb in malabar.

Correct your facts mate. What nonsense you are talking? You dont know anything about Trivandrum's economy.. And the roads here is developed by the central Gov fund not from kochi's pocket.. And also we were having a good network of wide roads before independence build by the Maharaja's of Travancore. Not even a single km of road has been build by those democratic governments in TVM after independence. We were ignored and humiliated by those northern politicians everytime. The best example is your comment here.
"തെക്കനേയും മൂര്*ഖനേയും കണ്ടാല്* ആദ്യം തെക്കനെ തല്ലണം"
This itself shows the northies jealous towards us. In a way Sri Chithira Thirunal and Sir C.P was right on their "American model" of executive in Travancore.. we should have got an independent Travancore kingdom or atleast should have formed a separate state instead of joining unified Kerala. But they were opposed and humiliated by those bloody politicians... :angry:
If Travancore was an Independent country we would have been a developed country like Singapore by now.

Correct your facts mate. What nonsense you are talking? You dont know anything about Trivandrum's economy.. And the roads here is developed by the central Gov fund not from kochi's pocket.. And also we were having a good network of wide roads before independence build by the Maharaja's of Travancore. Not even a single km of road has been build by those democratic governments in TVM after independence. We were ignored and humiliated by those northern politicians everytime. The best example is your comment here.
"തെക്കനേയും മൂര്*ഖനേയും കണ്ടാല്* ആദ്യം തെക്കനെ തല്ലണം"
This itself shows the northies jealous towards us. In a way Sri Chithira Thirunal and Sir C.P was right on their "American model" of executive in Travancore.. we should have got an independent Travancore kingdom or atleast should have formed a separate state instead of joining unified Kerala. But they were opposed and humiliated by those bloody politicians... :angry:
If Travancore was an Independent country we would have been a developed country like Singapore by now.

:rofl::rofl:

Enthirontho ee appi parayanethu... Ellam sahikkam aliya, ningalude nattukarude chirachil anu sahikkan pattathe.. Trivandrum will be one of the beautiful city in India if you shift most of the people from there.. :omghaha::omghaha:

not at all..... the chain of events leading to the issues , shameless leaders who cling on power, not even agitations will move them.

Ividoru "emerging kerala" kunjali sahibbum, maani kunjum, umman kuttyum nadathiyello .. enthu unda kondu vannu ?? korey sarithakaleyum shalumol maareyum allathey....

I have gone to "raapakal samarapanthal" in front of secretariat... and i support peaceful agitation.

With BJP weak , the only other option left is to support Commies locally to keep the demographic instabilities stable.

Aliya @SpArK njan innu vartha muzhuvan kettuu.. Ninne arekilum vedi vechu itto ennu ariyan arunnu..

Ninakku vendi ivide oru thakarppan marana notice vere type cheythu vechirunnu.. Waste ayi poyi :pop:

BTW your kid is a cutie!!

Last edited by a moderator:
രാത്രിയില്* ഭാര്യ ലൈറ്റിട്ടു നോക്കിയപ്പോള്* ഭര്*ത്താവിനെ കിടക്കയില്* കണ്ടില്ല.....

അവര്* ഉദ്വേഗത്തോടെ സ്റ്റെയര്*കേസിറങ്ങി വന്നു നോക്കിയപ്പോള്* ഹാളിലിരുന്നു അദ്ദേഹം സിഗററ്റു വലിയ്ക്കുന്നു.....

അവര്* അടുത്തു ചെന്നു. കവിളില്* കൂടി കണ്ണീര്* ഒലിച്ചിറങ്ങുന്നു. ഭാര്യ അദ്ദേഹത്തിന്റെ അരുകിലിരുന്നു, കൈകളില്* തലോടിക്കൊണ്ടു ചോദിച്ചു:
“എന്തു പറ്റീ ഡീയര്*?”

“നീയോര്*ക്കുന്നോ നമ്മള്* പ്രേമിച്ച് ഒളിച്ചോടിയ പോയ ദിവസം? അന്നു ലോഡ്ജില്* നിന്നും നമ്മളെ പിടിച്ച ദിവസം?”

“ഓര്*ക്കുന്നു.. അതു 14 വര്*ഷം മുന്*പല്ലേ?”

“അന്നു നിന്റെ അച്ഛന്* കത്തി ചൂണ്ടി എന്നോടു പറഞ്ഞത് ഓര്*ക്കുന്നുണ്ടോ?”

“ഉണ്ട്. ഒന്നുകില്* നീ ഇവളെ കല്യാണം ചെയ്യണം. അല്ലെങ്കില്* 14 വര്*ഷം ജയിലിലിടും എന്നല്ലേ?”

അയാള്* കണ്ണീര്* തുടച്ചുകൊണ്ടു പറഞ്ഞു....

“ഇന്നു ഞാന്* ജയിലില്* നിന്നിറങ്ങേണ്ട ദിവസമായിരുന്നു...

Agine LDF inte Samaram Kazhinu ,Veruthe smayam kalayan oru Samaram ....

ആരോ മറന്നു വെച്ചിട്ട്
പോയപ്പോള്* വന്നു ചേര്*ന്നതല്ല,
വഴിയില്* കളഞ്ഞ് കിട്ടിയതല്ല,
ആരും ദാനം തന്നതുമല്ല

ത്യാഗ സഹനങ്ങള്*
ചവിട്ടിച്ചതച്ച മുറിവില്* നിന്ന്
പൊട്ടിത്തെറിച്ചതാണ്
സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യം

തൊണ്ട പൊട്ടി അലറി
തിരികെ കൊണ്ട് വന്നതാണ്
സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യം

പ്രാണന്* ചോരയില്* മുക്കി
നെഞ്ചോട് ചേര്*ത്തു പിടിച്ചതാണ്
സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യം

മനസ്സിലാക്കുക
സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യം ഒരു വാക്കായിരുന്നില്ല
അഗ്നിയായിരുന്നു.

സ്വാതന്ത്രത്തിനു വേണ്ടി പോരാടിയ ധീര ദേശാഭിമാനികള്*ക്ക് പ്രണാമം അര്*പ്പിച്ചു കൊണ്ട്,
നേരുന്നു
സ്വാതന്ത്രദിനാശംസകള്*

Agine LDF inte Samaram Kazhinu ,Veruthe smayam kalayan oru Samaram ....

:omghaha:

Njan leave eduthu samarathinu poyirunnel 3000 rs kittiyene...

@Marxist aliya, inger 26/11 kandarunno?? Athile theme songil ulla aa slokam enthanu??

@Marxist aliya, inger 26/11 kandarunno?? Athile theme songil ulla aa slokam enthanu??

illa kaditilla ...ethanu Varikal ennu parayamo ?alenkil musicinte link post cheythalum mathi

illa kaditilla ...ethanu Varikal ennu parayamo ?alenkil musicinte link post cheythalum mathi

Aliya kitti!! its adha shiv tandav :D

It was in comment section of that you tube link.

Aliya kitti!! its adha shiv tandav :D

It was in comment section of that you tube link.

ithu Ravanan Shivane praise cheythitulla Sthotram annu ,

Nammude preyapetta @kurup pakisthanikalude akkramanathil veera charamam prapichu..:omghaha:

Enthokke behalagal arunnu.. Malappuram kathi, African ambum villum..

Randu moonnu divasam ayi pulli ottaykkulla commando actions arunnu PDFil..

Ippo they pink okke ittu nilkunnu :rofl:

Aavanaazhiyile aayudhangalku moorcha kootti ee kurup madangi vannirikkunnu .....

Puthiya chila kalikal padikkanum, chilathellam padippikkanum ..... :devil:

Back
Top Bottom