What's new

Kerala Corner

Yes I am from Kerala, tringa mringa eyoura dinga linga :rofl:
Dtx how we used to trease our sir :P

Kerala is not all it looks......everything that glitters is not gold.....

Kerala Conundrum

What good is of any state where you have highest literacy rate, better life expectancy, low infant mortality rate and overall better quality of life index, but you have economical chaos, rampant unemployment, Militant trade Unions, frequent strikes and 11,000 suicides a year, child Prostitution. A developed state or a failed one?

^^^guys chill out! Lets have some fun here!

I like to travel to Kerala for sure due to its backwater boat journey.......

kerala-back-waters.jpg

^^alapuzha in kerala is also called as the venice of the west!

I have some great memories of the Kovalam beach. My mom works in the central government so she is entitled to guest house accommodation in Punkulam, which is a small village quite close the beach.

We used to have lots of fun there :enjoy:

when i think about kerala.. puttu comes to my mind. keraliets speciality. used to have lot of malyali guys in our campus at manipal academy! have been to a place called bekal fort in kanhangad, kerala!! very nice!!

Kerela fares better than nearly every other state

How is it better than Gujarat for example?
Read the well researched and hard hitting article in its entirety and come back.

Read the well researched and hard hitting article in its entirety and come back.
Guys we all are indians and whether gujarat or kerala its in india! Lets have
A chilled light discussion here!

i think kerala is better than gujarat! i dont have a problem in finding my booze in kerala!!:D

on serious note.. every state has their own significance. No state is superior to any other in india. That's why we are a one happy bunch!!

Back
Top Bottom