What's new

Kerala Corner

@Kurup

I am curious. How is Kocchu keralam coming along? In terms of economy?

Eppozhum unionkarum, chenkaddioum anno?

Have Keralites wisened up and opened the economy up?

@Kurup

I am curious. How is Kocchu keralam coming along? In terms of economy?

Eppozhum unionkarum, chenkaddioum anno?

Have Keralites wisened up and opened the economy up?

Developement nadakkunnu ennu politicians parayunnundu , pakshe malayalikalk kaanan pattaatha etho invisible developement anu nadakkunnathu .... :lol:

Union problem is more now . Keralities have wisened up but politicians have not .

Developemnt illa ennu parayunne sheri alla, but ullathinu thurankam vekkan anu ellarkkum thalparyam and also in snail pace .

PS ; when mentioning use @username (without space b/w @ and username and no bold) like this @Ravi Nair

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice decision . I also hope so but who knows

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-160.html#ixzz2hsDFKD4H

You'll get there friend. Don't worry =)

In your opinion why is that so ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-160.html#ixzz2hsDQAx2z

In my observation, a lot of Indian Men here are timid. That simply won't do. You must be self confident and interesting. We are raised in a culture that is based on group think, not rocking the boat. Western culture demands individual assertiveness above all.

You must pay attention to what you wear, how you look (hit the gym). In the Indian culture, Men are just given what they want. Here, you have to earn them. The key is to first make a good impression. Second, to hold the Woman's attention by holding an interesting conversation.

But there are a couple of Indian guys that I know, who have white girls as their girlfriends.

The sad thing is, some of them break up with them to get married to a girl from India when their parents decide it's time for marriage.

I personally know of one such girl, where her Indian boyfriend broke off the relationship to marry an Indian girl. She was absolutely devastated. I felt really badly for her, she was such a sweet girl.

That is why I find indian hypocrisy absolutely shocking. One one hand, they term western Women 'loose' and 'immoral'.

But on the other hand, you have all these Indian guys who wants to hook up with a white girl, and after graduation, they will go along with what their Mama and Papa says and be a 'nice Indian boy.' Whilst beaking the hearts pf their foreign girlfriends.

Don't get me wrong, there are flaws with the western system. You have binge drinking, a hugely materialistic culture and a focus on sensory pleasure

Overall, in my honest opinion, I find westerners (New Zealanders), a lot more tolerant than Indians.

I say this, because to change the views Indians in india have about foreigners.

Hope that helps =]
Western lifinte insider view thannathinu valare nanni....Ithevare hollywood padangal kanditulla chila dharanakal mathrame undayirunnullu..pakshe athil palathum steriotypanennu ennu manasilayi...

Western lifinte insider view thannathinu valare nanni....Ithevare hollywood padangal kanditulla chila dharanakal mathrame undayirunnullu..pakshe athil palathum steriotypanennu ennu manasilayi...

Stereotypillum Chella sathyangallundu.

For example, Western parents often lament the ill discipline of their children and look at envy with indian parents. They also recognise Indian attachment to academic achievement.

But what Indians term 'loose morals' is termed as individual autonomy here.

For me, I take the good things from the India culture. The Millenia old culture, the family structure, and the rich culture.

but I also take the good from western countries. Say what you want about Westerners, I think they have higher morals than us. And this is due to their rational thinking.

But I am proud to be Indian, proud of our heritage, history and culture. But what I can't tolerate is intolerance.

Developement nadakkunnu ennu politicians parayunnundu , pakshe malayalikalk kaanan pattaatha etho invisible developement anu nadakkunnathu .... :lol:

Union problem is more now . Keralities have wisened up but politicians have not .

Developemnt illa ennu parayunne sheri alla, but ullathinu thurankam vekkan anu ellarkkum thalparyam and also in snail pace .

PS ; when mentioning use @username (without space b/w @ and username and no bold) like this @Ravi Nair

Thanks bro =)

Invisible development Nammude Bharathathinte kathayalle.

I am doing business management now. And I researched German companies. Germany too have trade unions. But their structure is interesting. Both the Union and the management work together ultimately to make the company grow. The management raise their concerns and Unions raise their concerns. But they are not warring with each other.

There was also another german company that had employees own shares in the manufacturing firm. So the company's profits are linked with Worker productivity.

Unions are not the problem. Ee Muddinja Malayalee mindseta. Kalluvarral rashtriyam.

Kerala got it right when it comes to education and other social policies. nammude economic side sharriyakammengil, I bleieve we can become the top state in the whole country.

Malayalees are born entrepeneurs. look at our spice trade history :)

@kurup I read your 'girl' problem and here is my advice (you can take it or leave it)

Don't let this incident dishearten you. Just keep one thing in mind. Women are as desperate as us in seeking companionship with the opposite sex. they have their own insecurities. There is probably a girl out there who is probably felling like you are.

from what I have read, at least you have a better attitude towards Women than a lot of other Indian males.

Don't let this dishearten you. You are going to make a girl real happy someday =]

@kurup I read your 'girl' problem and here is my advice (you can take it or leave it)

Don't let this incident dishearten you. Just keep one thing in mind. Women are as desperate as us in seeking companionship with the opposite sex. they have their own insecurities. There is probably a girl out there who is probably felling like you are.

from what I have read, at least you have a better attitude towards Women than a lot of other Indian males.

Don't let this dishearten you. You are going to make a girl real happy someday =]

Thanks for your advice buddy .

What do you mean by the bold part ??

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-160.html#ixzz2hyXuDPyn

do you want to keep Women in the kitchen?

Do you want them to be slaves?

It wasn't meant to be serious. Pardon me.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-160.html#ixzz2hyXuDPyn

Man I just asked a simple question . Just to know what you meant by that .

No need for any pardon or so .

Is this really true?:what:

Depends on the culture.

But generally, if a Woman is given free will then, yes.

But women are more pickier than Men when it comes to a life partner. They tend to be more practical. They look for financial stability the most

Is this really true?:what:

Depends on the culture.

But generally, if a Woman is given free will then, yes.

But women are more pickier than Men when it comes to a life partner. They tend to be more practical. They look for financial stability the most

Ee foruthil ente marrupadikal vayichittano?

Enikku Pakistanikallodu snehamundayitalla. Njaan yuktivaadiyannu. enniku Indiayum, keralavum, oru mature, rational samoohamayi theerannum ennu oru ashayundu.

Swantham shareerathinte colouro, atho mathamo, jathiyo ayittu allkaar thammi thallunuthe enniku ishtamalla.

Bakridinte karyum paranjapolla enikku oru karyam orma vannuthu. Pathiri and Beef curry :D

I share your views about to a good extent.

And about pathiri and beef curry,I am suffering from the after effects of Id's eating spree now!
@Ravi Nair:use the "reply with quote" button bro!

Back
Top Bottom