What's new

Kerala: BJP Leader’s son caught while dumping meat in Temple to instigate communal tension

The_Showstopper

Reaction score
Country
India
Kerala: BJP Leader’s son caught while dumping meat in Temple to instigate communal tension

Kerala: In a bit to incite communal tension in Nemom, 8 kms from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, a man who is said to be son of BJP Leader Gireesh was caught red handed while he was allegedly dumping meat waste in a temple premises, reports a local daily.

Photo : Newsclick.in
Local residents foiled his attempts by nabbing him while he was fleeing from the spot. The incident occurred in Nemom, from where O Rajagopal was elected as the sole MLA of the BJP in the State.

According to reports, meat and food waste was allegedly being dumped in premises of the Siva Temple in Nemom, the Cherubalamandam Siva Temple in Vellayani and Maryland Studio for nearly a month during the night, and during the day time, rumours were being spread that Muslims are behind this act to incite communal hatred.

Waste was being taken around in a van belonging to one ‘Kerala Catering’ company owned by BJP leader Gireesh. On Friday, people caught Gireesh’s son while he was allegedly dumping chicken meat wastes.

Guy who was caught while dumping meat waste.
Despite several complaints had been filed with the police earlier, the investigation had not moved forward until now, as the persons involved or the vehicle used had not been identified. But finally the culprit was nabbed by members of the Residents Association and CPI(M) activists of the area.

BJP district leader and municipal councilor MR Gopan reportedly reached the police station to settle the case against the BJP leader’s son.

CPI-M activists alleged that the BJP has been making a big deal about the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, while its activists are going around littering waste and trying to create riots between people belonging to different religious communities who have been hitherto living in harmony.

Sources : Newsclick.in

http://www.ironyofindia.com/2017/09...meat-in-temple-to-instigate-communal-tension/

According to reports, meat and food waste was allegedly being dumped in premises of the Siva Temple in Nemom, the Cherubalamandam Siva Temple in Vellayani and Maryland Studio for nearly a month during the night, and during the day time, rumours were being spread that Muslims are behind this act to incite communal hatred.

Waste was being taken around in a van belonging to one ‘Kerala Catering’ company owned by BJP leader Gireesh. On Friday, people caught Gireesh’s son while he was allegedly dumping chicken meat wastes.

This the primary reason why many Hindus do not trust Sangh.

CPI-M activists alleged that the BJP has been making a big deal about the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, while its activists are going around littering waste and trying to create riots between people belonging to different religious communities who have been hitherto living in harmony.

So these communists are only concerned about cleanliness only and not about desecration of the temple. Hence Hindus do not trust the communists.

So these communists are only concerned about cleanliness only and not about desecration of the temple. Hence Hindus do not trust the communists.
Every thing they said atleast the quoted part is correct.

Sanghis give rat shit about swatch bharat abhiyaan.

They are here to create riots, this thread indicates so...

Every thing they said atleast the quoted part is correct.

Sanghis give rat shit about swatch bharat abhiyaan.

They are here to create riots, this thread indicates so...

That's not the point.

Communists' statements demonstrate their moral bankruptcy.

Their stand is akin to one expressing concern about a torn dress of a rape victim rather than the rape itself.

That's not the point.

Communists' statements demonstrate their moral bankruptcy.

Their stand is akin to one expressing concern about a torn dress of a rape victim rather than the rape itself.
I don't care what communists do or state but the quoted statements of them by you are quite accurate as stated above.

waited for today's dose of bad news from india.

Just got my daily dose of bad news from india.

:rofl:

NOW IM ABLE TO SLEEP WELL LIKE A DEAD LOG TONIGHT!!

I don't care what communists do or state but the quoted statements of them by you are quite accurate as stated above.

People could careless about Communists and Sangh about their politics rather they care about their temples and religion.

People could careless about Communists and Sangh about their politics rather they care about their temples and religion.
I am more concerned about the vermins who are out their to create religious tensions. I hope you are angry over this Sanghi vermin desecrating the temple.

I am more concerned about the vermins who are out their to create religious tensions. I hope you are angry over this Sanghi vermin desecrating the temple.

Yes I am equally unhappy with the people who indulged in the act of desecrating the temple as well as the ones who are shedding crocodile tears.

Did you know "terrorism has no religion " ?

Here are a few people celebrating Eid.

How come you know they are cerebrating eid? Maybe they where just slaughtering goats for food .
+
Off topic . a peace loving vegetarian bhakht got caught red handed .
Police says he was trying to spark communal riots .
Maybe thats how usually riots starts in india:) .

Yes I am equally unhappy with the people who indulged in the act of desecrating the temple as well as the ones who are shedding crocodile tears.
LOL Do you really think I care about what's going on in temples? Not my concern:disagree:

I am concerned about Sanghi snakes trying to create tension and their moronic apologists sitting in a foreign country and sermonizing Indians:pop:

How come you know they are cerebrating eid? Maybe they where just slaughtering goats for food .
+
Off topic . a peace loving vegetarian bhakht got caught red handed .
Police says he was trying to spark communal riots .
Maybe thats how usually riots starts in india:) .

Why are they shouting "allah ho akbar" ? :cheesy:

See, terrorists have no religion. LOL.

LOL Do you really think I care about what's going on in temples? Not my concern:disagree:

I am concerned about Sanghi snakes trying to create tension and their moronic apologists sitting in a foreign country and sermonizing Indians:pop:

What about jihadi snakes creating tension in Muzaffanagar and their moronic apologist sitting in pdf and sermonizing to Hindus ? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom