What's new

KE first taxi tests

1668949445419.png

1668949585743.png

Last edited:
Congratulation on all accounts and I must admit; I totally underestimated this ... :what: sorry and indeed I must admit, I was wrong!
Dear Deino, if you had waited a few more days, you would have had to write this message after maiden flight.

what a deadly looking UCAV

looks very sleek and modern and really 21st century

image a entire squadron of these going in for a attack, they can afford to lose these at a higher ratio against fighter jets and still come out on top

I would like to see a future variant which has a F22 style engine with rectangle shape to give off less IR and also a electronic jamming variant

Well done Turks

Ther are rumors in the internet that it will fly coming days. Lets wait and see.... 8-)

Tbh i assumed this UAV was gonna be ready not before well into the late 2020s.

Now, its already alive and taxing!! And we are not yet finished 2022. Lord this is astonishing to witness. I kinda believed baykar as a cutting edge and innovative corporation but this blew my mind!

I only see two powers that has the potential to lead the Islamic world, Turkey and Iran.

Tbh i assumed this UAV was gonna be ready not before well into the late 2020s.

Now, its already alive and taxing!! And we are not yet finished 2022. Lord this is astonishing to witness. I kinda believed baykar as a cutting edge and innovative corporation but this blew my mind!
The target for the maiden flight is December. But AKINCI also made its maiden flight a month ahead of schedule.

I think that one of the reasons for today's shares is the leak in the morning hours. When that leak spread very quickly, Baykar and CTO Selçuk Bayraktar started to post hastily on their social media accounts. Normally Baykar's teaser videos include background musics and some edits on the video. In such a historic event, they shared videos shot with phone cameras and a simple drone, one of which was completely silent video.

Back
Top Bottom