What's new

Kayani in Germany

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score

COAS Kayani with german Defence Minister Franz Josef Jung

General Schneiderhan and Kayani are greeted

dbe74f15040a66520ddd2bad711d0b77.jpg

"" "" "" """ "" ""

THE ONLY REMAINING TRUE PERSON IN OUR COUNTRY TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY TOWARDS PROGRESS

i doubt because he have been silent on those drone attacks hes a best friend of US probably the worst in this case right now Mushraff would've did something about the drones but he is pure silence disturbes me.

i doubt because he have been silent on those drone attacks hes a best friend of US probably the worst in this case right now Mushraff would've did something about the drones but he is pure silence disturbes me.

It is the responsibility and job of elected Pakistani PM and President to raise their voice against drone attacks, not Kayani's. Kayani's job is to fullfill the decision of elected civilian government.

It is the responsibility and job of elected Pakistani PM and President to raise their voice against drone attacks, not Kayani's. Kayani's job is to fullfill the decision of elected civilian government.

its his responsibilty to ensure the security of [Pakistani] people is NWFP not Pakistan ? or when drones attack reach Karachi than we are going to do something.

Last edited:
its his responsibilty to ensure the security of Pakistain people is NWFP not Pakistan ? or when drones attack reach Karachi than we are going to do something.

I didnt understand( underlined part) the sentance. Repeat or edit please.

its his responsibilty to ensure the security of [Pakistani] people is NWFP not Pakistan ? or when drones attack reach Karachi than we are going to do something.
It is your right to be critical of Kayani, but I won't stand for this nonsensical talk. Drone strikes are a separate issue to be discussed separately, so I'll be brief. Some "intellectuals" (you have no idea how loosely I'm using that word) have said that the Army and the politicians don't value the lives of anyone else but Punjabis and Sindhis, and therefore, don't give a damn when Pathans, Balochis, Kashmiris etc. suffer. Rest assured, this is propaganda by those who wish to broaden the great divides that already axist in this country, based on language, province, class, religion and so on. By using their propaganda as basis for arguments, you are directly promoting their beliefs.

I don't think you are the type of person that wants to divide Pakistan (and hopefully I'm right), so please refrain from this.

As for your criticism with Kayani, as I said, that is your right even if I may not share it. I think that Pakistanis (Indians as well) are used to putting an unfair amount of blame on the leadership, because by blaming others, you don't have to take responsibility for your own actions. We forget that the leader is usually a representation of the populace.

It is your right to be critical of Kayani, but I won't stand for this nonsensical talk. Drone strikes are a separate issue to be discussed separately, so I'll be brief. Some "intellectuals" (you have no idea how loosely I'm using that word) have said that the Army and the politicians don't value the lives of anyone else but Punjabis and Sindhis, and therefore, don't give a damn when Pathans, Balochis, Kashmiris etc. suffer. Rest assured, this is propaganda by those who wish to broaden the great divides that already axist in this country, based on language, province, class, religion and so on. By using their propaganda as basis for arguments, you are directly promoting their beliefs.

I don't think you are the type of person that wants to divide Pakistan (and hopefully I'm right), so please refrain from this.

As for your criticism with Kayani, as I said, that is your right even if I may not share it. I think that Pakistanis (Indians as well) are used to putting an unfair amount of blame on the leadership, because by blaming others, you don't have to take responsibility for your own actions. We forget that the leader is usually a representation of the populace.

well said i have by no means to divide people we are one Pakistani's.:pakistan: my criticism is restricted to Mr.Kayani only.I hope this makes my stand clear....

Last edited:
I didnt understand( underlined part) the sentance. Repeat or edit please.

ohh please don't try to teach me English i bet your one of those Indian's living in US and take the class "English as second language" its just a forum i don't need to check spelling mistakes and stop trolling no means to personal attack should've not quoted me.

The Punjabi card is indeed interesting PAFACE.These people are so fool.Pakistan Army is full of Pushtoon generals and 4 Pushtoon General have been COAS Of Pakistan Army..2 General DG ISI..and a lot more Pushtoons reached top slots.There are too many Khan General in Pakistan Millitary including Air Force and Army.Not sure about Navy.

Agreed !!!!!!

I wish, If I hear news of postive german sub deal.

CoAS went to Germany to check out the M-113 APCs and Leopard II on offer from the germans!

CoAS went to Germany to check out the M-113 APCs and Leopard II on offer from the germans!
Whoa. Leopard II? This is definitely very interesting. I know the Canadian Forces consider it an amazing MBT. It's supposed to be the easiest to drive tank in the world, and has been ranked many times as the best overall tank that exists today.

Discovery Channel - Greatest Ever - Tanks
Leopard 2
Produced 1979-present
Power - 2,200 HP
Weight - 55 t
Top speed - 72 km/h
Manufacturer - Krauss-Maffei Wegmann, MaK
Unit cost - $4,508,353USD (Leopard 2A6)
Operational range - 550 km (340 mi)
Armour - 3rd Generation composite; including high-hardness steel, tungsten and plastic filler with ceramic component.
Primary armament - 1 x 120 mm Rheinmetall L55 smoothbore gun.[1]
42 rounds
Secondary armament - 2 x 7.62 mm MG3A1 [1]
4,750 rounds
Engine - MTU MB 873 Ka-501 12-cylinder diesel
1,500 PS (1,479 hp, 1,103 kW) at 2600 rpm
Power/weight - 24.1 PS/t (17.7 kW/t)
Rank 1st

Here are the rest, according to Discovery Channel:
2-M1A1 Abrams
3-T-34
4-Merkava