What's new

Kasmiri Resistance Fighters Sameer Tiger, Aaqib Khan murdered by Indian Army

Its like naaliyon mein dollar bahenge :D :D , Pakistan did everything in their capacity
Pak is pathetically weak, Kashmiri insurgents are begging for help but what pak is doing? Nothing. I don't see you people doing something rather just commenting here. "Directed by pak" :omghaha:

Pak is pathetically weak, Kashmiri insurgents are begging for help but what pak is doing? Nothing. I don't see you people doing something rather just commenting here. "Directed by pak" :omghaha:

We stand by our Brothers in defiance of fascist India

I think none of groups in India is in Possession of Mortars up to 81mm,RR rifles,RPG's,107mm Rockets,HMG'S upto 14.5mm,sophisticated IED'S,Sniper teams and highly trained man power armed with state of the art small Arms.
Insurgents at level what you are dealing are handled by Police & Paramiitary in Pakistan.Heck even goons in Pakistan are better armed then your insurgents.
The reason is that there is no free flow of arms in India. Heck except few states like kashmir even police do not have modern automatic rifles.

As such most of the larger capacity arms can only be brought from outside, in case of kashmir from across the border. In this case smuggling assault guns may be easy but getting mortars or other high caliber weapons becomes very difficult. Even if they bring in a few it might not be worth it.

Nobody beats the Stone Pelters.
stone age ppl? Stone pelters provide cover to terrorists firing bullets. If it were Israel it would be massacre. Only in India they get away with firing bullets from behind and pelting stones from front.

stone age ppl? Stone pelters provide cover to terrorists firing bullets. If it were Israel it would be massacre. Only in India they get away with firing bullets from behind and pelting stones from front.

I already said.
People hate your shadow there.
They all work in their capacity. In every capacity

I already said.
People hate your shadow there.
They all work in their capacity. In every capacity
yeah kashmiri pandits only ppl who are refugees in their own country and whose genocide continues unabated from 13th century.

Security forces in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district gunned down top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Sameer Tiger in an encounter in Drabgam on Monday.

ANI reported that another top militant, Aaqib Khan, was also killed in the encounter that saw Tiger, an ' A++ category' terrorist, neutralised.

Indian-Army-in-Kashmir_380_AP.jpg

Representational image. AP

The encounter saw two soldiers injured in the gunfight that ensued between the security forces and the holed-up militants, police said.

"The injured soldiers, including a major, have been shifted to a hospital," police sources said around 11.15 am.

The gunfight had erupted after the security forces, including personnel from the Rashtriya Rifles (RR), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the Special Operations Group (SOG) of the state police cordoned off the village upon receiving a tip-off about the militants.

"As the cordon was tightened, the militants fired at the security forces triggering the gunfight," the sources added.
Reports coming in from the area said a stone-pelting mob also clashed with the security forces. A few protesters have been injured.

Mobile internet services have been suspended across Pulwama district.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/top...urity-forces-in-kashmirs-pulwama-4450929.html
Finally they get to see their 72 virgins

Back
Top Bottom