What's new

Kashmiris Warn India Its Crackdown Is Turning Into Militancy [Must Read]

these are mass graves of imported Freedom Fighters. We also many graves in the hills of Kargil of the soldier of a country who refused to accept the remains of its own soldiers.

Oh.. Thats our internal matter and its not disputed territory. Your funded terrorists are being treated there.
East Pakistan was not a disputed territory .. yet is independent !! so u never know :)

Why was I tagged here? These people want only one thing. That is hardcore fanatic I. Nothing is going to change that. Its been our land for thousands of years and has some of the holiest placed of Hindudom. Just because you were treated lightly, given perks and then proceeded to breed like vermin, whole kicking out the Pandits diesnt make it your state.

As always.. my answer is to stop playing and decimate the nonsense. There is no talking to retarded fanatical zombies. Abolish 370. Flood it with businesses and people from all over. Give the homeless housing and then wipe every single nutjob out. In 5 years the problem will be solved.

Soft state? Are you insane? Soft state kille over 100 Kashmiri civilians in 80 days. One must have gr8 amount shamelessness to say something like that.

:lol: Go read your history of East Pakistan and if you can' do it then at least know that while we use pellet guns you use artillery , gunships and fighters on your own population. No go figure who is who and stop wasting bandwidth and my time.

Compare ?? You don't have anything similar to article 370
Alienation of land act google my friend non kashmiris cant own land in ajk
In absence of that your Panjabi population has infiltrated the homogeneous population of Kashmiries
How many times will you continue to spew that stupid line without fact checking?
While in Valley they have driven out local Kashmiri Pandits
The Muslims are as local as the Pandits did you know the term Sheikh in the valley is reserved for Pandits who convert to Islam?
You have your informers among their ranks so that any agitation is nipped in the bud itself.
You have no idea how stupid your argument sounds like
LoC isn't mined.
Yes a large portion of the loc is mined and has electrocuted fencing your govt was removing them i dont know what happened next
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7773105.stm

No we don't stop exfiltration
good joke

Why was I tagged here? These people want only one thing. That is hardcore fanatic I. Nothing is going to change that. Its been our land for thousands of years and has some of the holiest placed of Hindudom. Just because you were treated lightly, given perks and then proceeded to breed like vermin, whole kicking out the Pandits diesnt make it your state.

As always.. my answer is to stop playing and decimate the nonsense. There is no talking to retarded fanatical zombies. Abolish 370. Flood it with businesses and people from all over. Give the homeless housing and then wipe every single nutjob out. In 5 years the problem will be solved.
So in short commit an ethnic genocide

And??

We have, are and will continue dealing with the separatist scum like we have been dealing for more than 60 years now.

Hell we might even take a few pages out of your book and deal with the Kashmiri separatists the same way you dealt with your Baloch brethren.

For the rest.. do follow Smt. Sushmaji's speech at UNGA. Atoot ang and khwab and all.

PS. - Do tell your dear Minister of Defence .. Asifji, that we too have a few "special aatmi bums" hidden here and there if it comes to that ...

Cheers :coffee:
so, this is how you treat your atoot ang?

Our "Atoot Ang" .. Like your "Balochistan". Ours to do what we we will ..

Baaki jai tel leney ..

what atoot ang ?? UN resolution calls it a disputed territory wheras Balochistan is a province of Pakistan ...... atoot ang da bacha...:cuckoo:

what atoot ang ?? UN resolution calls it a disputed territory wheras Balochistan is a province of Pakistan ...... atoot ang da bacha...:cuckoo:

Wahi UN main chaati thok key elan karkey aye hai ki Kashmir humara tha, hai aur rahega.

There was not one word in condemnation. No one gave a damn about Pakistanis crying in the sidelines.

Ab muddey ki baat yeh hai, ki we will continue business as usual:

Kill as many "freedom fighters" and make them meet their maker, as it takes to ensure that it stays that way, now and till eternity.

PS - Kashmiri terrorists sympathizers should not forget that "bum" hamerey pass bhi hai. Bayanbaazi karney sey pehley, thoda soch ley.

Pakistan should give weapons to these kashmiri people openly as UN failed to deliver in 70 years and there is still no hope they can deliver it ..

IF USA CAN give weapons to its own selected people in other countries like Syria, Afghan, Iraq , we should be doing so too.

Wahi UN main chaati thok key elan karkey aye hai ki Kashmir humara tha, hai aur rahega.

There was not one word in condemnation. No one gave a damn about Pakistanis crying in the sidelines.

Ab muddey ki baat yeh hai, ki we will continue business as usual:

Kill as many "freedom fighters" and make them meet their maker, as it takes to ensure that it stays that way, now and till eternity.

PS - Kashmiri terrorists sympathizers should not forget that "bum" hamerey pass bhi hai. Bayanbaazi karney sey pehley, thoda soch ley.

well u didnt check the response of Pakistani representative in UN afterwards.. it shows how much u r blinded by ur own dumb media ....

India in terribly deep trouble. Kashmir will be India's downfall.

Back
Top Bottom