What's new

Kashmiris are treated as they don't belong to India | CM Omar Abdullah

I can't speak for the other groups but Sikh don't hate indians, we don't want some skinny Chinese who spends all day on the forum to speak for us :).

sikhs don't like India these days.Also the skinny chinese were the first ones to defeat the Sikh Empire in 1841-42 . Then the British who bought off Tejwant Singh and the Dogras who led the Khalsa army into a trap.The Khalsa would have won had it not been for traitors like Dogra.

Sikhs hate Indians.
Northeast people hate Indians.
Kashmiris hate Indians.

Northeast buddhists and hindus hate the chinese and the congress regime with a passion as Congress is flooding their lands with the Bangla muslim squatters.But they are the biggest patriots of India ,comparable to the South and the Marathas.

Kashmir-Shia support India and Sunnis hate it.

Sikhs are not pro-india , but then they will not fight for india they will be neutral unless Pakistan attacks East Punjab/Indian Punjab.

"I am often asked why you (Kashmiris) consider yourselves separate from the country's mainstream. I have thought over this question, but an answer was difficult to find."

That is because you are an idiot.

sikhs don't like India these days.Also the skinny chinese were the first ones to defeat the Sikh Empire in 1841-42 . Then the British who bought off Tejwant Singh and the Dogras who led the Khalsa army into a trap.The Khalsa would have won had it not been for traitors like Dogra.

Northeast buddhists and hindus hate the chinese and the congress regime with a passion as Congress is flooding their lands with the Bangla muslim squatters.But they are the biggest patriots of India ,comparable to the South and the Marathas.

Kashmir-Shia support India and Sunnis hate it.

Sikhs are not pro-india , but then they will not fight for india they will be neutral unless Pakistan attacks East Punjab/Indian Punjab.
Did you seriously say that Sikhs don't fight for India?:laughcry::omghaha: You do know that 25% of the Indian armed forces is Sikh.

Make no mistake Majority of them got the same mindset :coffee:

True, I support the security policy of the armed forces of India... the entire country does, But I do not support any injustice done to any civilian in any part of my country by individuals belonging to any armed/para military/law enforcement on thier own accord.

Back
Top Bottom