What's new

Kashmiris are Pakistanis and Pakistan is their own Country

keep ur emotional movie type dialogues.....:rofl::rofl:

U hear these only here,,,,

Beqasur Kahsmiris per zulmn karney wali tumhari army duniya mein kar ley...then jab tum log Akhirat ko pocho gey...You will then come to know tum ney kya kiya tha duniya mein...Us waqt tak yaad rakhna mere is emotional dialogue ko. Saari zindagi duniya mein rehney key liye nahi aaye tum log.

If once Pakistan get a good leader then Indians will know what is Kashmir and what they are doing in a Pakistani area???
Once and for all Kashmir issue will be solved.We are nt afraid of war with you...After Mumbai attacks India was so afradi of Pakistan that they didn't make a single attempt on Pakistani soil just barks like dogs....You should keep barking like dogs till then.

is it? then what about the crackers which are bursting in your country for more than one year!!! do you have any idea who is doing it??
yes baby !!! this dog is little different.

is it? then what about the crackers which are bursting in your country for more than one year!!! do you have any idea who is doing it??

yes we know India is behind it...your acceptance prove this that.

peet key peechay hi waar kar saktey ho...Tum Indians ka kaam kya hai....You cannot face Pakistan on front....Darr kar khud hi Muzakaraat per amada ho gaye...We were not begging for peace with you...Its your Prime Minister who later with dra from the war possibilty.

peet key peechay hi waar kar saktey ho...Tum Indians ka kaam kya hai....You cannot face Pakistan on front....Darr kar khud hi Muzakaraat per amada ho gaye...We were not begging for peace with you...Its your Prime Minister who later with dra from the war possibilty.

is it? when are you coming ??
we are waiting

when was the last time you faced us in front??:rofl:

Why do you talk of AFTER 1947 ?
The freedom struggle was BEFORE 1947. Tell me what contribution Pakistani's made to it ? (Pakistani's = People originating from then northwest India)

Thats it. You don't know. You were fighting for Power you Indians and thats why you accepted Mountbatten as your first governor general.

Muslim League didn't accept this British proposal for Pakistan.

And indians talk of large muslim population!!

Millions of them live in Kashmir (belongs to Pakistan), amristar, gurdaspur, many areas adjoining what is now Bangladesh and list goes on. You were able to get all these areas by pleasing British, by having a British your first governor general. Because you were fighting only for power not for Freedom

Last edited:
Thats it. You don't know. You were fighting for Power you Indians and thats why you accepted Mountbatten as your first governor general.

Muslim League didn't accept this British proposal for Pakistan.

And indians talk of large muslim population!!

Millions of them live in Kashmir (belongs to Pakistan), amristar, gurdaspur, many areas adjoining what is now Bangladesh and list goes on. You were able to get all these areas by pleasing British, by having a British your first governor general. Because you were fighting only for power not for Freedom

there are 16 crore Muslims living in India according to wikipedia and 2 crore population belongs to Kashmir who do not want live with you. the rest 13 crore also include migrants from bangladesh as well.

Find this interesting blog from a citizen of so called Azad Kashmir(Pakistani occupied Kashmir). Shows a completely different picture from the one put forward by a lot of members here..
Dr Shabir Choudhry's blog: Some serious questions
Some serious questions
Aslamo alaykam and adab

1. This debate was initiated by some one called Rubina Jabbar; and I don’t know where she has disappeared but the debate in various shapes has continued.

2. Situation of human rights abuse in *** and Gilgit Baltistan is much worse than acknowledged. As soon as one raise the issue of human rights abuse on this side of the LOC Pakistani government, all their agencies, all their proxies and pro Pakistan Kashmiris are activated to negate that, as they want the attention to be focussed on the Indian side of the LOC.

3. Initially my dispute with various JKLF leaders was on this point as they also wanted me to only concentrate on human rights abuse on the Indian side of the LOC; and turn a blind eye to what happened on this side.

4. If I land at Islamabad where I am received by my influential relatives and taken to Mirpur in their car, of course there will be no trouble at all.

5. And in Mirpur I will stay with my relatives and go to see various other relatives living in near by villages; and after two weeks my holiday will be over. If I do need to visit Islamabad or Rawalpindi during that time I will have my relatives with me. When I reach back in London I can say everything on the Pakistani side of the LOC is fine- grass is much greener on this side and people are very happy.

6. But that is not the whole truth. In Pakistan people are having serious economic hardship – some commit suicide and some sell their children; yet one driver told a friend of mine that wife of his boss went for shopping with her female friend and when she came back in the car she said:

‘I didn’t know things were so cheap. I brought with me two lakh rupees and expected to spend them all to buy what I have bought. But I only spent 80,000 rupees. I don’t know why people complain and cry that things are expensive’. Her friend said, ‘some people have habit of complaining and undermining the good work of the government.’

7. If we take the above conversation as true reflection of the Pakistani society then of course there are no problems in Pakistan, and this land of pure is heaven on earth; but overwhelming majority have different experience to that of these women.

8. One needs to go and visit areas near the LOC or go to Neelam Valley and once they know you are not a Pakistani official or their agent they will open their hearts to you. Situation is much worse than in IOK. In IOK most incidents of abuse one way or the other are reported and highlighted. Unfortunately on this side there is no such system; and no one dares to speak out because of the terrible consequences.

9. For some people history of Kashmir starts from 1989/90; and they see events of that era as the only truth when they form their opinions. To us history is much older than that.

10. Even if we look at historical events after the Partition of India, we people living on this side of the LOC were subject to atrocities, torture, rapes and destruction before of Srinagar experienced that. Muslims – Tribesmen supported by Pakistan were culprits in this. We know what human rights abuse is; and don’t need any lessons in this.

11. Then in mid 1950s, when people of Indian side of Jammu and Kashmir were living in relative peace, it was people of Poonch in Azad Kashmir who experienced killings, torture, rapes and destruction and it was not the Indian army who did this, but Pakistani army with same religion, same Quran and same Prophet pbuh.

12. Some people come up with a flimsy argument that Pakistan army is not killing people in ***. One could say the Indian army was not killing people before 1988. But when gun was used against them they replied with a much bigger gun. When we throw a bomb do we expect some flowers in return?

13. If we want to analyse how Pakistani army responds when they are told to take action or faced with an armed rebellion then we need to look at what Pakistani army did in Poonch. What they did in East Pakistan. What they did in Swat and what they are doing in FATA.

14. Also some Azad Kashiri people know what Pakistani authorities did to them after the Ganga hijacking.

15. So please don’t make one army as evil and other consisting of angels. Armies act on orders of their superiors and they are trained to kill and destroy. This happens every where in the world and I am not saying it is right. In Swat and in North Wazirstan more than 90% houses were destroyed; and itsis the Pakistani army which is in action here; and yet some people are presenting them as great army.

16. In conclusion there are problems on both sides of the LOC, and we need to highlight them appropriately. It will be self defeating to say that everything is fine on the Pakistani side or on the Indian side; or promote one army as champions of human rights and the other as devils.

17. In 21st Century things cannot be hidden for ever. We need to expose culprits on both sides and in doing so coordinate our activities rather than accusing each other.

Dr Shabir Choudhry

Har koi bikta hai.. Gilani wants to increase his stake. JKLF cheif is already bought...so will be others. Today Pakistan may have bidded higher.
India can pay 4 times

Dont tell me people in Pakistan do not know how to get sold , Your entire political system according to you is sold to USA

Find this interesting blog from a citizen of so called Azad Kashmir(Pakistani occupied Kashmir). Shows a completely different picture from the one put forward by a lot of members here..
Dr Shabir Choudhry's blog: Some serious questions
Some serious questions
Aslamo alaykam and adab

1. This debate was initiated by some one called Rubina Jabbar; and I don’t know where she has disappeared but the debate in various shapes has continued.

2. Situation of human rights abuse in *** and Gilgit Baltistan is much worse than acknowledged. As soon as one raise the issue of human rights abuse on this side of the LOC Pakistani government, all their agencies, all their proxies and pro Pakistan Kashmiris are activated to negate that, as they want the attention to be focussed on the Indian side of the LOC.

3. Initially my dispute with various JKLF leaders was on this point as they also wanted me to only concentrate on human rights abuse on the Indian side of the LOC; and turn a blind eye to what happened on this side.

4. If I land at Islamabad where I am received by my influential relatives and taken to Mirpur in their car, of course there will be no trouble at all.

5. And in Mirpur I will stay with my relatives and go to see various other relatives living in near by villages; and after two weeks my holiday will be over. If I do need to visit Islamabad or Rawalpindi during that time I will have my relatives with me. When I reach back in London I can say everything on the Pakistani side of the LOC is fine- grass is much greener on this side and people are very happy.

6. But that is not the whole truth. In Pakistan people are having serious economic hardship – some commit suicide and some sell their children; yet one driver told a friend of mine that wife of his boss went for shopping with her female friend and when she came back in the car she said:

‘I didn’t know things were so cheap. I brought with me two lakh rupees and expected to spend them all to buy what I have bought. But I only spent 80,000 rupees. I don’t know why people complain and cry that things are expensive’. Her friend said, ‘some people have habit of complaining and undermining the good work of the government.’

7. If we take the above conversation as true reflection of the Pakistani society then of course there are no problems in Pakistan, and this land of pure is heaven on earth; but overwhelming majority have different experience to that of these women.

8. One needs to go and visit areas near the LOC or go to Neelam Valley and once they know you are not a Pakistani official or their agent they will open their hearts to you. Situation is much worse than in IOK. In IOK most incidents of abuse one way or the other are reported and highlighted. Unfortunately on this side there is no such system; and no one dares to speak out because of the terrible consequences.

9. For some people history of Kashmir starts from 1989/90; and they see events of that era as the only truth when they form their opinions. To us history is much older than that.

10. Even if we look at historical events after the Partition of India, we people living on this side of the LOC were subject to atrocities, torture, rapes and destruction before of Srinagar experienced that. Muslims – Tribesmen supported by Pakistan were culprits in this. We know what human rights abuse is; and don’t need any lessons in this.

11. Then in mid 1950s, when people of Indian side of Jammu and Kashmir were living in relative peace, it was people of Poonch in Azad Kashmir who experienced killings, torture, rapes and destruction and it was not the Indian army who did this, but Pakistani army with same religion, same Quran and same Prophet pbuh.

12. Some people come up with a flimsy argument that Pakistan army is not killing people in ***. One could say the Indian army was not killing people before 1988. But when gun was used against them they replied with a much bigger gun. When we throw a bomb do we expect some flowers in return?

13. If we want to analyse how Pakistani army responds when they are told to take action or faced with an armed rebellion then we need to look at what Pakistani army did in Poonch. What they did in East Pakistan. What they did in Swat and what they are doing in FATA.

14. Also some Azad Kashiri people know what Pakistani authorities did to them after the Ganga hijacking.

15. So please don’t make one army as evil and other consisting of angels. Armies act on orders of their superiors and they are trained to kill and destroy. This happens every where in the world and I am not saying it is right. In Swat and in North Wazirstan more than 90% houses were destroyed; and itsis the Pakistani army which is in action here; and yet some people are presenting them as great army.

16. In conclusion there are problems on both sides of the LOC, and we need to highlight them appropriately. It will be self defeating to say that everything is fine on the Pakistani side or on the Indian side; or promote one army as champions of human rights and the other as devils.

17. In 21st Century things cannot be hidden for ever. We need to expose culprits on both sides and in doing so coordinate our activities rather than accusing each other.

Dr Shabir Choudhry

All biased and propaganda... One persons views does not reflect views of millions. If the situation is what this article tell then why there is no arms strugle in AJK and why there is no anti pakistan movement or have any one heard of demonstrations held regularly in AJK against pakistan???? Compare it with Indian Unlegal Occupation of Kashmir... well there are thousands of people demonstating in every town regularly against indian rule and thousands fighting and thuosands have died in last 6 decades for their strugle against indian Occupation. First please go to IOK just visit as u would have access easily and ask common man what he wants.... Its not what im saying its all over media reported regularly that kashimiris don't want to live with India.... Perhaps First check out the ground reality then comments ok.... kashmiris in pakistan are living freely and with their will and no one forced them.... The work and can live all over pakistan , just one should have an unbiased mind... and lastly please don't tell us what we trouble we have or what not... first solve ur own problems and then give lectures to others...

is it? when are you coming ??
we are waiting

We are also waiting.... well why india did not went for SURGICAL Strikes in pakistan after mumbai last year after all u claim to have more powerful forces.... but what ever u think all are dreams... u cannot and i repeat u just cannot dare to attack pakistan...

All biased and propaganda... One persons views does not reflect views of millions. If the situation is what this article tell then why there is no arms strugle in AJK and why there is no anti pakistan movement or have any one heard of demonstrations held regularly in AJK against pakistan???? Compare it with Indian Unlegal Occupation of Kashmir... well there are thousands of people demonstating in every town regularly against indian rule and thousands fighting and thuosands have died in last 6 decades for their strugle against indian Occupation. First please go to IOK just visit as u would have access easily and ask common man what he wants.... Its not what im saying its all over media reported regularly that kashimiris don't want to live with India.... Perhaps First check out the ground reality then comments ok.... kashmiris in pakistan are living freely and with their will and no one forced them.... The work and can live all over pakistan , just one should have an unbiased mind... and lastly please don't tell us what we trouble we have or what not... first solve ur own problems and then give lectures to others...
I never said that it reflected the views of millions. Just like you have your views, so does he.. and about your last line..go thru this forum and see how many places Pakistanis tell us about our problems.. You do not have the moral right to tell us to mind our business because you dont..

Also dont be such a bigot that any view that does not conform to your own becomes a propoganda..

We are also waiting.... well why india did not went for SURGICAL Strikes in pakistan after mumbai last year after all u claim to have more powerful forces.... but what ever u think all are dreams... u cannot and i repeat u just cannot dare to attack pakistan...

who said we didnt went for surgical strikes.....we already started ...its been more than one year....
Open your eyes !!!!:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom