What's new

Kashmiri students suspended in India for 'supporting Pakistan' in cricket

Just maybe waiting for a few more threads to open up?

Thats why I said merge them and then fight in one corner but if its allowed this way everyday a new thread will pop up on the subject as it already has several times.

Why are they still alive?
that is a good question......

44835459.jpg

Lol. Indians in Uk support India, Pakistanis in Uk support Pakistan (in cricket), you don't see british universities expelling them or they getting beaten for supporting a different cricket team. South Asians are all just jazbati log. Emotionally unstable people.

Lol. Indians in Uk support India, Pakistanis in Uk support Pakistan (in cricket), you don't see british universities expelling them or they getting beaten for supporting a different cricket team. South Asians are all just jazbati log. Emotionally unstable people.

If it happened in Football/Soccer, I am sure the British fans would beat em up. British are not that passionate about cricket as we are.

Secondly the analogy is incorrect. Neither India nor Pakistan are enemy states of UK. Here the Kashmiri students were celebrating on the victory of India's only enemy state.

If it happened in Football/Soccer, I am sure the British fans would beat em up. British are not that passionate about cricket as we are.

Secondly the analogy is incorrect. Neither India nor Pakistan are enemy states of UK. Here the Kashmiri students were celebrating on the victory of India's only enemy state.

I am not really that concerned about the behaviour of the fans or those that beat them. I am more surprised about the reaction of the university. Otherwise I agree, perhaps a better comparison would be football fans in the UK. But even still, I don't think the administration in the UK would suspend students for supporting an "enemy" country in sports...

I am not really that concerned about the behaviour of the fans or those that beat them. I am more surprised about the reaction of the university. Otherwise I agree, perhaps a better comparison would be football fans in the UK. But even still, I don't think the administration in the UK would suspend students for supporting an "enemy" country in sports...

The suspension is only temporary according to the BBC article and is done to prevent violence as there were tensions in the College. No body wants an ugly incident to take place when passions are high. Fair move, I say.

This Kashmiri students were shouting anti-India slogans...they deserved what they got...they can go to Pakistan if they dont like to live in India..

They should have shown more sense to be honest. Should have stayed in Kashmir and done it. :enjoy:

Cuz they are in India, in Pakistan they would probably been blown up by now... :)
last time when your team won the match here in peshawar alot of afghan citizens were celebrating your win openly on the roads in the parks and everywhere else...and no one even bothered em it was their choice and their freedom to support whomever they want to...and on top of that bad news coming from Indian Occupied Kashmir...a boy has been slaughtered by ur Brutality masters for celebrating our victory :) so nice going dear bhaarooteez :)

last time when your team won the match here in peshawar alot of afghan citizens were celebrating your win openly on the roads in the parks and everywhere else...and no one even bothered em...and on top of that bad news coming from Indian Occupied Kashmir...a boy has been slaughtered by ur Brutality masters for celebrating our victory :) so nice going dear bhaarooteez :)

The consequences of insulting India in India, is similar to insulting mohammad prophet in Pakistan. We are fiercely nationalistic, like pakistanis are fiercely islamic.

The consequences of insulting India in India, is similar to insulting mohammad prophet in Pakistan. We are fiercely nationalistic, like pakistanis are fiercely islamic.
and there you go a brainiac mixing up sports with religion...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom