What's new

Kashmiri protesters paint vehicles with blood

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anantnag: Protesters vented out their anger by painting every passing vehicle with the slogans of freedom with the blood of slaughtered bovine animal, in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

“I was here in 2008 and I felt the 2008 situation. Everywhere people had blocked the roads and I fail to understand, why the court or government comes up with such decisions that provoke the people,” a tourist from Mumbai Rajeev Mishra said.

Reports said that thousands of people in Bindoo Kokarnag area, took to streets and staged an anti-India protest. The protesters blocked the road and didn’t allow any vehicle to pass the road. “Hum kya chahatya, Aazadi,” said a local. The situation in the area was tense and protesters had total control over the area.

Who knew the desire to eat meat could spark an insurrection, if we had known this was possible, Op Gibraltar might have been turned into a mission to exfiltrate all ungulates out of Kashmir!

On a more serious note, last couple of days have been seriously charged and this sentiment will continue to mount right up to Eid-ul-Azha where it will reach fever pitch if this decision is not reversed.

Back
Top Bottom