What's new

Kashmiri Pandits: The Longest Night

Majority of modern kashmiri hindu pandits are mixed with UP/bihari and dravidian hindus of india, they should live in india and should not pollute the culture of kashmir valley , thanks

Only because they belong to "Brahmin" caste of hindus which is worshiped by UP/Bihari and dravidian brahmin and baniya hindus. For me they are an unimportant people in the context of Kashmir issue, they are only one very small community without any importance in kashmir valley.
You are haryanvi jaat so I think you have raised an essentially important point here that what is obsession of brahmin/baniya caste hindus of india with these so-called "kashmiri pandits", they are nothing special.

Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India .And it will remain so .Those who cant digest that fact can find another places.But we are not going to give any concession in this regards.KP's rehabilation plans are initiated .I hope all these will complete within one decade .T

well they see pakistan as saviors and indian army as invaders .. this is from indian occpied kashmir

indian rules dnt work in disputed territory ... they papers and so called laws for making a population has no legal or moral athurity .. they are with u just bcoz u took them by force ... 86 % of muslims from all over the subcontinent voited for pakistan , muslim dont want to live with u guys ..
bro if muslims wanted to kill them they ruled hindustan for 800 years ,m there would been no pandits left

nopes .. Kashmirs know the we support their cause, we have given blood and money for them ... no small country would have messed with a power 5 times of her size .
anyways u can make all the assumption u want kashmirs will and have been always wanted to be with Pakistan ... that ois why u need 7 lack force to surpress them ..

already many left, we took one third the size of our population in 1947 ... only weak willed styaed now they have justify their loyalities on daily bases .. kashmirs are always welcome and we will fight for their homes as well

You do realize that Hindustan is not India? mughals ruled North India most of North East and South was never under muslim rule.

J&K will always be part of India,

However I do want Pakistan to continue to support for J&K and i wish you guys spend more money and manpower on this issue.

Every inch of kashmir valley belongs to dardic race kashmiri muslims, no inch of kashmir valley belongs to these dalit looking "hindu pandits" aka fake kashmiris

29fest3.jpg

Look above no difference between indian dalit looking army and dalit looking "hindu pandits" aka fake kashmiri pandits celebrating their religious festical "Khir bhawani"

Like I said Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India .And they are our citizens .According to our govt records they are
Kashmir Pandits and soon their rehabilitation plan will began to effective .If some dardic muslims cant realize that then they can find another places.There is no concession for kashmir valley.

Every inch of kashmir valley belongs to dardic race kashmiri muslims, no inch of kashmir valley belongs to these dalit looking "hindu pandits" aka fake kashmiris

29fest3.jpg

Look above no difference between indian dalit looking army and dalit looking "hindu pandits" aka fake kashmiri pandits celebrating their religious festival "Khir bhawani"

Don't insult rest of India by equating us to u.. This is the last warning.. Dalits will be insulted when you put them and "dardic kashmiri muslim" in same line..

Like I said Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India .And they are our citizens .According to our govt records they are
Kashmir Pandits and soon their rehabilitation plan will began to effective .If some dardic muslims cant realize that then they can find another places.There is no concession for kashmir valley.

Can I ask why an australoid from south india is so much interested in kashmir valley or who should live in kashmir valley. Your race is dravidian australoid you should concentrate on that rather than poking your nose in racially unrelated people to you living in kashmir valley.

stock-footage-alleppey-kerala-india-march-everyday-scene-in-kerala-backwaters-with-people-transporting.jpg

The above people are of your australoid dravidian race, you should spend time on their issues and stop bringing your *** in the matters of racially unrelated people of kashmir valley.

there was no problem as they tried being fooled again and again by indian potitians that they will given right of self determination .. all the resistance was lead to mass graves ... when kashmir got frustrated with indian lies they started resisting
atleast india is learning somethng from israel

You cant dream like that.According to our knowledge this is probably for a demographic changing.Since we have the supports from Kashmiris Shias,Sikhs and remaining hindus .It is not a big deal.

Can I ask why an australoid from south india is so much interested in kashmir valley or who should live in kashmir valley. Your race is dravidian australoid you should concentrate on that rather than poking your nose in racially unrelated people to you living in kashmir valley.

stock-footage-alleppey-kerala-india-march-everyday-scene-in-kerala-backwaters-with-people-transporting.jpg

The above people are of your australoid dravidian race, you should spend time on their issues and stop bringing your *** in the matters of racially unrelated people of kashmir valley.

We South Indians are hell bent on civilizing you, no one can save you..

Muslim_people_of_Kerala_%281914%29.jpg

You post is reported .
J&K is an integral part of India .It belongs to all of the India.
And KPs rehabiliation program will finished with one decade.You can take it or leave it.
You can keep your dardic rant to yourselves .We keralites are light years ahead than a pakistani can even imagine.

You post is reported .
J&K is an integral part of India .It belongs to all of the India.
And KPs rehabiliation program will finished with one decade.You can take it or leave it.
You can keep your dardic rant to yourselves .We keralites are light years ahead than a pakistani can even imagine.

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also wanna laugh at you,

See the statistics of Kerala and compare with your pakistan..

The great appu race of south india cannot even afford full clothing but is ahead of pakistan :rofl:

29195_395232255058_5091277_n-600x375.jpg

Back
Top Bottom