What's new

Kashmiri Boy Slaps India With a Million Dollar Question On NDTV

Nope they mention Pakistan because they are obsessed and use Pakistan as an excuse for your own shortcomings. The boy said clearly, this is not about Pakistan because the anchor kept bringing Pakistan up and asked some legitimate questions to which nobody gave him a good reply.
The context of the debate was of economic integration with India's South Asian neighbors, and hence the anchor tried to steer the topic towards Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal et al., and reasoned out that Pakistan has been using terrorism as a state policy due to which the South Asian economic integration has failed, when Kashmiris wanted to use an alternative route to trade with Delhi in case Jammu is blocked. C. Raja Mohan (the analyst) effectively argued that having more than one fail-safe routes would have helped Kashmiris to better integrate with India instead of searching for the usual trade route established in pre-Partition India. Thus, the anchor was not wrong in bringing Pakistan to the table, but the line of reasoning to answer the Kashmiri boy's question was not the accurate one.

it doesnt go to srinagar dude. its just name contains srinagar.
Bagati Kani Pora, Jammu and Kashmir is where it goes.
The trains cant reach there dude as the area is very hilly n nor yr country is china to make rail tracks in tibet province of china.

Srinagar.jpg

srinstatmahesh.jpg

Indian Railways engineering solutions.

Srinagar railway station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soon we might extend the services upto Islamabad...:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates on J&K Railway Project.

Dec 2010 — Railways complete construction of crucial tunnel in Sangaldam between the Katra-Qazigund.

Oct 2011 — Boring of the Banihal-Qazigund railway tunnel, Pir Panjal Railway Tunnel, the 11.215 km (7 mile) long railway tunnel completed.

May 2012 — About eight years after the contract for design and built of world’s tallest railway bridge was awarded to AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd, the excavation for foundation of the 1315 meter long bridge across river Chenab on Katra-Banihal Section of the prestigious Udhampur-Baramulla railway project has begun in Reasi district while as Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has finalized the blast load parameters for the superstructure of the bridge.

Nov 2012 — The construction of all tunnels between Udhampur and Katra, including the T1 Tunnel which had seepage problem, was completed earlier this month.[36] Katra railway station to be commissioned by March 2013.

Dec 2012 — Banihal-Qazigund railway tunnel (country's longest rail tunnel) opened to trial in Kashmir Valley on 28 Dec 2012.

Work on Bilaspur–Mandi–Leh railway is almost 500 km (310 miles) started... It would be the higest rail line ever constructed.

Next year work on Srinagar-Kargil-Leh railway line will also start.

These projects will enable all year non-stop high speed connectivity to Kashmir and Leh... and allow rapid mobilization of troops and their firepower to conflict zones at fraction of today's costs.

no thanks we have our own n China is there to help us always.

You and your Chinese quality equipment.... last time I remember all China Imported engines were out of service when your country was asking for Indian Railways Engines at rent... when they refuse you go back to Chinese for their quality product...:lol:

the anchor or who ever made it clear that india doesnot consider kashmiri muslims as part of India hence all muslims as part of india like some members here have suggested that they should come back to Pakistan

He said If the road was blocked you should have went to pakistan to sell your fruits(how can this be possible when thier is military cerfuew) then when the guy in the beard defended the kid he changed his tone just a little bit and Said (yes it would be benefitial for indians,pakistanis, and Kashmiris(wtf) )

I see the true nature now and the members by saying indian muslims that are questionable about thier commitment to india should come to pakistan, I SEE it now

"thank you come again":cheers:

If this video is a slap according to you then I can say you all Pakistani are in deep frustration over Kashmir issue.

All their hopes are almost dead :lol:

Kashmiri people now start to understand that they can’t gain anything from violence this is the reason they start not to follow those old retards aka so called separatist leaders.

which question is the sla.. i dont see anything like this. very normal qustion.

which question is the sla.. i dont see anything like this. very normal qustion.

My question too.

I found nothing the young man asked that was sensational. Where was the ' slap' ?

I only saw a man from an Indian state asking legitimate questions with regard to his state.

This use of word ' slap' is so ' Indo -Pak'. It is grammatically out of place and conveys little except the aspirations of the user.

My question too.

I found nothing the young man asked that was sensational. Where was the ' slap' ?

I only saw a man from an Indian state asking legitimate questions with regard to his state.

This use of word ' slap' is so ' Indo -Pak'. It is grammatically out of place and conveys little except the aspirations of the user.
Kashmir is NOT an Indian territory.

The question was very much valid. Our politicians lacked vision and failed to build a convenient trade route for kashmiris. Hope they rectify their mistakes soon.

@KRAIT this is answer to yr thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/237876-kashmiri-pundit-what-done-them-kashmiri-muslims.html

funny how the moderators were comparing Pakistan with Kashmiri boy's Million Dollar Questions.

This is the height of insecurity.:omghaha:

How is it reply of KRAITS thread?? Lets put our major point what this kid made.
1. Kashmir vally ppl want to sell our fruit to delhi, not Pakistan.
2. Kashmir vally ppl suffer major business loss coz Jammu ppl took a stand (in 100s of years) against Hardline Islam.
3. I don't know this kid was Hindu or Muslim

I don't know how this thread is implying that Hindus raped Muslims gals(as Muslims did to KPs) or how it did ethenic cleansing (Like Muslim did to KPs)

Kashmir is NOT an Indian territory.

And I am prophet "Black Widow" (off course of my religion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom