What's new

kashmir

Balochistan was annexed by Pakistan so it's legally ours, why should we move out? And Kashmir is not legally yours in the Treaty it stated that Muslim majority states go to Pakistan, be glad we are actually proposing a peace treaty in Kashmir.
we have the accession letter thus legally Kashmir is ours. your crying will not change that fact.

indians this isnt about balochistan plz i know its hard for you but stick to the topic.....

balochistan was acceded to us by the will of the people and let it be done by that and this isnt about kashmir issue either wish a happy solidarity day or dont talk this isnt about issue there an entire sticky on it

@gautam

the glass that holds the U.S constitution has it in its posession thus the glass owns all of the U.S

dumb@ss.

SIR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ..you are justifying pakistani invasion of balochistan and whole pakistan start crying on kashmir issue.......
Balochistan was annexed by Pakistan so it's legally ours, why should we move out? And Kashmir is not legally yours in the Treaty it stated that Muslim majority states go to Pakistan, be glad we are actually proposing a peace treaty in Kashmir.

the only way i see forward is that the LOC be turned into the IB . we have our Kashmir and you have yours . no way can you get ours . military solution is out of the question , and since there are free elections ever 5 yrs , there is no cause of any body saying that the Kashmir people are not represented.

if you are so worried about the plight of the Kashmir people , then look after the ones on your side of the border . bring them up to standard of the rest of Pakistan . practice what you preach !!!!. just by shouting from the rooftops that we are not doing any thing for the Kashmir is not enough , you have a sizable population of them too . get them up first then talk .

SIR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ..you are justifying pakistani invasion of balochistan and whole pakistan start crying on kashmir issue.......

oh dude don't get me started, india had to take over and steal the princely land from other states too take for example hyderabad and many others... -.-

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

the only way i see forward is that the LOC be turned into the IB . we have our Kashmir and you have yours . no way can you get ours . military solution is out of the question , and since there are free elections ever 5 yrs , there is no cause of any body saying that the Kashmir people are not represented.

if you are so worried about the plight of the Kashmir people , then look after the ones on your side of the border . bring them up to standard of the rest of Pakistan . practice what you preach !!!!. just by shouting from the rooftops that we are not doing any thing for the Kashmir is not enough , you have a sizable population of them too . get them up first then talk .

what do you mean get them, don't tell me you don't know. pakistani flags hosted everywhere in kashmir, face it they don't like you.

and now you're gonna start with the terrorists who hoisted the pak flags up right?

@gautam

the glass that holds the U.S constitution has it in its posession thus the glass owns all of the U.S

dumb@ss.
what? :rofl:
i'm not stopping you from crying about Kashmir but why this stupidity?

what? :rofl:
i'm not stopping you from crying about Kashmir but why this stupidity?

no you're stupid you were just saying about how india has the treaty so kashmir is indias. :rofl:

b84bw6.jpg

picture speaks for itself ~

no you're stupid you were just saying about how india has the treaty so kashmir is indias. :rofl:
Lol.
when did i talk about any treaty?
oh you mean accession letter? oops! :enjoy:

but how does it has anything to do with the glasses and the US constitution that you were talking about? :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Honestly...NO!
so you don't believe that Kashmir is disputed territory? because that's what UN says!

any other better solution?

What solution buddy, kashmir is never been a problem for us...if kashmir need 1 million soldier we will happily deploy them..

its a problem for u guys online burqa fighters..and life-line for your army and politicians...

I can assure you one thing even the G5 together can not take kashmir from us...so go market buy some carrot have mithi gajar ka halwa..have a nice and sunny day. Allah Hafij

All Pakistanis are crying for their current state of chaos coz of lack of a good and honest leader.

What if the leader says 'forget kashmir' we will take care of our home? Then he became the traitor and will starts cribbing the same song, we have no good leader. It is not the leadership, you guys need to change first.

This 'K' obsession is bleeding you, your image and your economy and you are not aware that.

Back
Top Bottom