What's new

Kashmir unrest: Sympathisers of radicals in Delhi are a bigger threat than Pakistan, Islamic State

Who care man.....u r on Pakistani forum.....
Have nice day.....bro

Whether I am on a Pakistani forum or on a Martian forum, my views will not shift around.

And I am not your bro.

Personal insults hahhaa u resort to that just after accusing me...Joe i am @OverLoad i joined this forum in 2005 very first week....OK u don't know me.....

So you support barbaric acts of Indian forces/ am i right.....

In other words, you have no answer. Good. It's on public display.

Bhai mere Risk is there of course..
@thesolar65 : do consider the point by Stephen
BTW Kashmir fare is how much say Delhi to Srinagar.. net is showing around 2200 whereas Delhi to Kathmandu around 6800.. so from budget point of view its triple.. so might as well avoid it if multiple family members are travelling..
BUT if Nepal is peaceful, you can and you should check it out...

So, Good Morning and Happy I-Day. Now you must be seeing the to days or this month's rates from Sngr-Delhi and return. Actually it is cheap upto August/September. But I had booked for October and it costed me 4000/- per person for four. Yes, I wanted to go to Leh and Ladakh, but children are not interested. Have also finished parts of Rajasthan and Himachal. I have made up my mind to visit the remaining parts of Rajasthan or lastly Himachal again(last resort). All by road as by the time I will decide on return of airfare it will too late to get any ticket (by train) from Delhi.

What stats did you quote?

A truly intelligent insight.

Combatants and civilians are clearly visibly different, from their point of view. What does the policeman see? An amorphous crowd in the middle distance, or close by, all doing, apparently, the same thing. What do they do? They wave lathis menacingly and the crowd retreats, watches for a bit, and then comes forward again. In case it becomes menacing and dangerous, the police open fire with shotguns. Educate yourself with the spread of pellets from a shotgun. If they point the gun down, there is a loud bang and nothing more; keep doing it, and far from dispelling the menace, they aggravate the crowd. If they point the gun up, the same thing, but some unwary spectator peering out of a window gets peppered, and the howls of inhuman conduct go up. If it is pointed straight, a great many get hit, and if there are smaller people in the crowd, they get hit higher up, in the face for instance.

Does the stone pelter have a similar problem? He is faced by full-grown adults. A Kashmiri policeman in mufti can be spotted immediately; he is a stranger, he is much older. An obvious tourist is also easily detected.

It is asymmetric.

The trouble with this series of posts that you have made is that every single one of them stinks of the lamp. You have neither seen these confrontations nor mingled with the people nor had an opportunity to observe the development across time, but, as in the case of our favourite body part, you have an opinion.

Oh boy, do you have an opinion.

It's not stupidity, it's cynicism.
you are the one making a causal connection between 'rising wahabism' and rising agitation in kashmir... you got to prove why you think is it true... as far as I can see they are protesting, just like we will if brits were ruling us... some of them picked up gun and became militants just like few of the freedom fighters...
am i supposed to feel upset about the poor police that does his duty and put himself in harm's way... well I got sympathy for him for sure, but lets not get bogged down in details and see the wider picture.

you are the one making a causal connection between 'rising wahabism' and rising agitation in kashmir... you got to prove why you think is it true... as far as I can see they are protesting, just like we will if brits were ruling us... some of them picked up gun and became militants just like few of the freedom fighters...
am i supposed to feel upset about the poor police that does his duty and put himself in harm's way... well I got sympathy for him for sure, but lets not get bogged down in details and see the wider picture.

1. Rising number of alternative mosques, every year, every six months.
  2. They were not protesting earlier, and the comparison to British rule over India is precisely the one that has been spread as a narrative by Pakistan and those who are backing the Pakistani cause. In direct contradiction to the visible harmonious relationship between local people and the Army that prevailed in rural areas, and the towns of south Kashmir.
  3. The ones who picked up guns were those who were disappointed politically. It was not a random occurrence. Those same disappointed candidates now head terrorist organisations. Further recruitment continues through these organisations; they are not random events. Guns are not to be found lying around, to be 'picked up'. They are distributed carefully, and after training.
  4. You needn't feel upset about anything. It's just your flip comments and total refusal to engage with any of the facts that have been put in your way that makes it clear that you have nothing invested in the situation other than an opportunity to display a superficial neutrality.
  5. It is not the wider picture you have in front of your eyes, it is your navel. :D

Ok the racist goes full boom..

about myself -
Did my high school in Uttarakhand, it was not called that when I studied there.
My Bachelors in Tamil Nadu
Masters in US
Worked in US
Came back and worked in Gujarat for couple of years
Relocated and worked out of Pune for couple of years
Relocated to Australia to work here..

I consider myself an India. My state, religion, caste has no meaning except the fact that I am an Indian.

Thanks for confirming my belief you are a racist...

Now back to original question...How do you justify the genocide of Pandits? Let me know if people who commit genocide of other religious people can be called freedom fighters?

Would you still stick to the same logic if Hindus in rest of India did similar thing to muslims?
nice bio... am not answering your question... :)

1. Rising number of alternative mosques, every year, every six months.
  2. They were not protesting earlier, and the comparison to British rule over India is precisely the one that has been spread as a narrative by Pakistan and those who are backing the Pakistani cause. In direct contradiction to the visible harmonious relationship between local people and the Army that prevailed in rural areas, and the towns of south Kashmir.
  3. The ones who picked up guns were those who were disappointed politically. It was not a random occurrence. Those same disappointed candidates now head terrorist organisations. Further recruitment continues through these organisations; they are not random events. Guns are not to be found lying around, to be 'picked up'. They are distributed carefully, and after training.
  4. You needn't feel upset about anything. It's just your flip comments and total refusal to engage with any of the facts that have been put in your way that makes it clear that you have nothing invested in the situation other than an opportunity to display a superficial neutrality.
  5. It is not the wider picture you have in front of your eyes, it is your navel. :D
the fact that they were not protesting earlier, but doing now points to our own failure to bring them to our side, than any wahabi radicalization...
the protests are insanely peaceful for wahabi ideology who dont even consider another islamic sect as muslim...

I know my bio is nice...
I am not expecting an answer from your in reality. The post is not really intended for you but for people like you who don't want to answer the questions...

And for god sake stop the mentality of segregating Indians into who speaks what language. It might have worked a decade or so back but now only idiots care about it.
I have seen many Telugu guys learning and working in a lot of other states and I have seen people from Kashmir as well learning and working in Hyderabad.

I know my bio is nice...
I am not expecting an answer from your in reality. The post is not really intended for you but for people like you who don't want to answer the questions...

And for god sake stop the mentality of segregating Indians into who speaks what language. It might have worked a decade or so back but now only idiots care about it.
I have seen many Telugu guys learning and working in a lot of other states and I have seen people from Kashmir as well learning and working in Hyderabad.
ok.. cool...

Sadly it is their own police which is the most resented. Having withstood the brunt of the high emergency of earlier years, when things were really troublesome, far, far ahead of what it is today, the local police have become a cynical, trigger-happy, perpetually enraged force. They kill, easily and ruthlessly, and leave the central police completely unnerved by their methods.
And yet you put all the blame on radicalization? Is that a fair assessment?

the fact that they were not protesting earlier, but doing now points to our own failure to bring them to our side, than any wahabi radicalization...
the protests are insanely peaceful for wahabi ideology who dont even consider another islamic sect as muslim...
This whole charade of protests will get over soon once Independence day is over. This is more for international consumption rather than really feeling any pain or being aggrieved . Have you noticed the headlines in kashmir newspaper , they are more interested in keeping count of dead and days rather than any thing else. They simply want to keep perpetuating the cycle of violence and the myth of oppression.

Why dint they protest earlier? question should be what would have they gained if they had protested earlier , nothing.

Solution before them is plain simple, fight the elections and prove they represent the ppl. Any mob led attempt to grab power or attention will yield nothing.

By the way you dont reason with a mob, bcos it is a bloody mob protest or no protest.

This whole charade of protests will get over soon once Independence day is over. This is more for international consumption rather than really feeling any pain or being aggrieved . Have you noticed the headlines in kashmir newspaper , they are more interested in keeping count of dead and days rather than any thing else. They simply want to keep perpetuating the cycle of violence and the myth of oppression.

Why dint they protest earlier? question should be what would have they gained if they had protested earlier , nothing.

Solution before them is plain simple, fight the elections and prove they represent the ppl. Any mob led attempt to grab power or attention will yield nothing.

By the way you dont reason with a mob, bcos it is a bloody mob protest or no protest.
it started more than a month ago.. the only timing bit is, it happens in summer usually...
there is latent anger burning underneath and we see seemingly normal state of affair, and suddenly a small incident escalates and we wonder what the hell happened.. even the most sane and friendly kashmiri, the guy who will give you chai and have a friendly conversation with you, do not consider himself Indian.. do go to valley and see for yourself.

even the most sane and friendly kashmiri, the guy who will give you chai and have a friendly conversation with you, do not consider himself Indian.. do go to valley and see for yourself.

You say Kashmiri and then you ask us to go to Valley!
Is Valley the only part of Kashmir?
Or only few Sunni's Kashmiri's?

Why not ask the Pandits kicked out of the valley?
What about the Shias of the jashmir?
Been to Ladakh lately? Or Kargil?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom