What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
^^^ The same thing can be said about FATA and Balochistan, tell that to your friend DRDO.

^^^ The same thing can be said about FATA and Balochistan, tell that to your friend DRDO.

People there want Independence where as Maoist want change in governance. there is a hell lot of diffrence between the 2

Americans trained also Taliban, they have created a monster for themselves, follow there foot steps :lol:

Americans trained also Taliban, they have created a monster for themselves, follow there foot steps :lol:

Correction
No americans did not they just invested. You trained them:no: and we dont have intentions to follow your footsteps

So the realities came out just two days after violence. Huriyaat's efforts didn't work at all. As expected our Pakistani friends didn't 'believe' it.

Actually unemployment is the main reason of this kind of violence in all over India including during recent Bharat Bandh. This is a great idea by the govt to recruit those youths in govt services including the army and police.

Kashmiri leaders during recent meeting to bring peace....

2010071359020101.jpg

Watch the video... from Al-Jazeera..... Kashmiris are being used to fight other's war against their own country. But they want to return.....

Last edited by a moderator:
First Of all let me state Im also from kashmir my ancestors also settled there over a centuary ago, and liek you talha if you are a syed you ureself coudl not have been a permenent resdient of kashmir generation to genration.

Who the hell are you to say what is kashmiri and what is not and which region is and which is not, azad kashmir is kashmir only difference is it was liberated through struggle, or it would have also tasted the horrible yoke and animal behaviour of piss pot drinking indians, raping innocent women dress as freedom fighters to harm the true cause of the freedom fighters and try and mass immigrate hindus to the area just as jews did in palestine, because the vast majority population of kashmir is muslim.

In azad kashmere many people speak kashmiri we have large rathore and bhutt communities that migrated from ocupied kashmere and many where always in that region ample more immigrated from ocupied kashmere , due to persecuation who now love in total peace. I have relatives that side and gave up alot of land to move to azad kashmere just so that they could live in peace. You see here they dont need to pass a army check post every few hundred yards they live in complete peace, nor the fear of drunken hindus bursting into your house and looking like vultures at you and the honour of your family. WE have so much in common with pakistanies, Infact I am pakistani kashmere is like a district for me, Pakistan and kashmere should be togethere, we share bloodlines culture, faith, history , all sorts of ties with kashmere more then india which is only a place for hindus and minorities are just bucthered. Hence the name HINDUSTAN.

In azad kashmere you will hardly notice or think you are sperate to pakistan , but in indian ocupied kashmere its all like living in a war zone, poor people arnt even allowed free elections. And why should kashmris seperate from pakistan, we are all one ummah, one nation one faith and have cultural simmilarities , wherease in india they just loot and kill innocent people in kashmere region and make there bogus propaganda bollywood movies, and such a partition is of no use whatsoever.

I love Pakistan, pak sar zameen it is the achievment of the blood of shuhadah, the karamat of awliya, the duas of mothers , the scarifices of sons lying under tanks. The hope of millions and the divine blessing bestowed upon us by God, LOve this Pakistan, Watan ki mitti gawah rehnah

Don't worry bro... i'm not indian supporter. pakistan is in my blood..and we have a common faith. I merely pointed out that only kashmir should be part of pakistan, jammu and laddakh is for india and china... this way it will be a peaceful solution, and everybody will be happy. this is called dixon plan, or chenab formula in diplomatic circles. it is acceptable to almost all kashmiris.
And regarding being kashmiri, i am sorry if i hurt your feelings, but to be honest, all kashmiri speaking ppl in Azad kashmir are migrants, not origional inhabitants, but anyway that does not matter. Let us hope for a peaceful solution between india and pakistan, otherwise kashmiris will soon forget about pakistan.

I see alot of debate between Pakistani & Indian about Kashmir issue however some Kashmiris may just have Pakistani flag in their profiles like me:pakistan:
Just wondering I am the only Kashmiri member on the forum, I hope not. Doesn't matter if your from Azad, Jammu, Aksai we are all Kashmiri. Also, please don't start discussing whether Azad is Azad, Aksai is Kashmir etc..., not the point of the thread (with all respect).

For any Kashmiris, I have some general question to get the ball rolling:

Are you in India/Pak/Kashmir?

If abroad which country?

The Buddhists, Hindu's are Kashmiris too, why do we only hear of Muslim Kashmiris? All our ancestors have eat the wheat of the same soil.

Should Kashmir be independent?

Kashmiri pride over nationalistic pride?

im kashmiri; ive been in this forum for a very long time lol

i have lived in pakistan and also azad kashmir as i have family residing in both but right now i live in nyc

kashmir shouldn't be independent; should be a part of pakistan as originally planned and even now there are millions of kashmiris living all over pakistan (like my extended family) that take part in both cultures but present them as one.

also the chenab plan is the most logical and best solution for kashmir, with jammu being indias and kashmir valley being part of pakistan

Thursday, 15 July 2010
Sha'aban 02, 1431
MUZAFFARABAD: Pakistan Kashmiri political and militant leaders on Tuesday rejected talks between Indian and Pakistani foreign ministers scheduled in Islamabad this week.

“The talks can be meaningful only if Kashmiris are made part of it,” the Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir, Raja Farooq Haider, told a conference in Muzaffarabad, capital of the zone.

Kashmir, split between Pakistan and India and claimed by both in full, has triggered two of the three wars the two countries have fought since 1947.

Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) organised the conference of the 17 organisations fighting Indian rule in the Himalayan state under the umbrella United Jihad Council.

Haider urged delegates to strengthen the independence movement and called his government a base camp for the independence movement of Indian-administered Kashmir.

The conference came two days before India’s External Affairs Minister S.M.Krishna is to visit Islamabad for talks with his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

Syed Salahuddin, the leader of Hizbul Mujahideen and chairman of the United Jihad Council, said “the red carpet reception to Indian ministers in Islamabad has added to insult to injury for Kashmiris”.

“We reject the foreign ministers’ talks on Thursday. We also don’t accept any talks until Kashmiris are made part of it,” he added.

“Jihad is the only way to deal with India’s stubbornness. We will continue our struggle until the last Indian soldier leaves Kashmir,” Salahuddin said.

Pakistan’s banned charity Jammat-ud-Dawa, which is widely seen as a front for the Lashkar-e-Taiba militant group blamed by New Delhi and Washington for the 2008 Mumbai attacks, was also represented at the meeting.

“We are part of Kashmiri’s independence movement. This is not terrorism but a freedom fight,” said one of its leaders, Hafiz Saifullah Mansoor.

Indian occupying forces have struggled to control demonstrations in Indian-administered Kashmir since being accused of killing 15 civilians, many of them teenagers, since the death of the first, a 17-year-old, on June 11.

DAWN.COM | World | Kashmiris reject India, Pakistan talks

i tried finding a non-indian source to see if this could be verified....

no other sources are reporting this

(surprise surprise) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i dont buy this crap, who are they trying to fool

and meanwhile, the anti-hindustan protests are continuing.....

this story will be good to ease (read divert) the minds of the standard indian

Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) organised the conference of the 17 organisations fighting Indian rule in the Himalayan state under the umbrella United Jihad Council.

Referring to these people as reps of Kashmiris is an insult to them...Lets not forget the this group assassinated Mirwaiz Muhammed Farooq father of Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and other pro-independence leaders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom