What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
It is not correct in any way to confuse other indian Muslim populated state districts with Kashmir. The story of Kashmir is different altogether. And Azad Kashmir is not Pakistan. Kashmir is Kashmir. Even if it is Pakistan, then let the inhabitants decide whether they want to see their homes in Pakistani soil or indian soil. They are the inhabitants and so they have the right to decide. Why should other indians (whether indian Muslims or hindus) forcefully occupy their home land, I simply do not understand.

And Kashmir is safe due to indian army!!!
Yaar yie kya ho raha hai??
For a referendum to happen the all of Kashmir should come together, that means *** should be joined with Indian Kashmir.

There are a sizeable population of Kashmiris who want Independence from Pakistan and India, but Pakistan has already said it cannot accept an Independent Kashmir. Anyways I believe kashmir is Indian.

Indians cannot migrate to Kashmir and set up homes, And Kashmiris can migrate to anywhere in India!!! Kashmir is given Special Status in Indian Constitution! More Money is pumped into Kashmir than the rest of India! Understand that please. No one can occupy a Kashmiris home!

For a referendum to happen the all of Kashmir should come together, that means *** should be joined with Indian Kashmir.

There are a sizeable population of Kashmiris who want Independence from Pakistan and India, but Pakistan has already said it cannot accept an Independent Kashmir. Anyways I believe kashmir is Indian.

I never met a Kashmiri who said he/she is Indian, and if majority want their own independent country they should be able to. Who said no to that idea? Zardari?

Indians cannot migrate to Kashmir and set up homes, And Kashmiris can migrate to anywhere in India!!!

Also a Kashmiri woman [irrespective of religion] who chooses to marry a person who is not a domiciled in the the state of Jammu&Kashmir automatically gives up any claim to her parent's property in the stste.

Also a Kashmiri woman [irrespective of religion] who chooses to marry a person who is not a domiciled in the the state of Jammu&Kashmir automatically gives up any claim to her parent's property in the stste.
this is the amount of special treatment Kashmir enjoys!

The display of sanctimony by Pakistani members while talking of Kashmir is breathtaking. While you may have convinced yourself of your moral position, the reality is far from it. You tried every dirty trick in the book to grab Kashmir, from war to terror, sent tribals and soldiers to grab Kashmir when it was defenseless and they indulged in massive repression and loot (as is their wont), sent terrorists of all hues and nationalities. All this without a care in the world as to how it effects the average Kashmiri!

When everything failed, you try to preach morality to others!

After your actions all over the region that resulted in massive atrocities in Bangladesh, devastation of Afghanistan, breathtaking misuse of religion that resulted in global terror and Pakistan becoming a hub of it, massive domestic fallout of that heinous policy of state support of terror, the destruction of the civic society, the sectarian gangs, the ISI becoming a rogue agency that the world recognizes now.

Any talk of morality coming from a country with such a background is hypocritical in the extreme!

Pakistan will always support Kashmiri people's right for determination and will never accept Kashmir as part of India unless theres a FAIR plebiscite, and when I mean FAIR is no India or Pakistan interference in the plebiscite.

Let Kashmiris hold a fair plebiscite monitored by neutral parties who both Pakistan and India will agree are neutral parties, and lets end this 61 year old dispute by letting Kashmiris decide for themselves what they want for their land, in both sides of LOC.

According to you the wishes of kashmiri people has to be fullfilled ..
Then why pakistan does not agree with the third option ie independence to kashmir in plebiscite..(correct me if I am wrong)
What about those thousands of square km of land of kashmir state which pakistan offerred to china to keep its ***cool..

According to you the wishes of kashmiri people has to be fullfilled ..
Then why pakistan does not agree with the third option ie independence to kashmir in plebiscite..(correct me if I am wrong)
What about those thousands of square km of land of kashmir state which pakistan offerred to china to keep its ***cool..

No one in Pakistan's Kashmir is protesting against Pakistan, but in Indian Occupied Kashmir, its a different story. I think you need to refresh your memory on what happened in Indian Occupied Kashmir this past Spring and Summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
This wont explain my questions..

As far as demonstration is concerned..

basically it was demonstration against land allottment....
Here I dont want to say that anti India people are not there few may be there and India should tolerate them there is no other way..Very much Idea India is nothing but Unity in diversity..and we allready moved in that path long ago..These are challenges on that road where we cant fail...and cant look back...

If KASHMIR has to become independent state it will become. Why pakistan is involved in it. CAN pakistan declare its controlled kashmir as Independent and get out of there? I dont think so

If pakistan has a favour for kashmir ppl why dont thy announce free citizenship to kashmir ppl and assure peace in pakistan. Show your real ISLAMIC face to the world

See guys kashmir is very stratergically very imp area as it connects russia, china India nad pakistan and rivers. NO country would loose an inch. It directly reflects to whole nation,
SO no matter who does what KASHMIR will be with India.

See guys kashmir is very stratergically very imp area as it connects russia, china India nad pakistan and rivers. NO country would loose an inch.

Congrats!! You are growing..!! Now also understand how this strategical position brings disaster to a community, how this Kashmiri Muslim community has been victimized by your own country.... Just a bit of self-criticism and you will realize the facts...

Poor Raheela - marching in a nation whose government only cares for UNSC resolutions so long as they advance her interests, and support her and her allies warmongering.

True AM, but then most of the major and regional powers do follow the suit. Saudi and GOP were happy to recognise the Taliban government which was not recognised by the UN. So the question that beckons is at what price does one have to pay.

Im 100% KASHMIRI
my family lived in kashmiri for centuries [we were nobles [landowners]] and became muslim when islam first came to the region [look up how long thats been]
the only reason my family came to pakistan was to avoid violence and suppression by the indians
we kashmiri people always wanted to be a part of pakistan and 60 years later the situation hasn't changed much
as far as documents and the world view is concerned, kashmir is a DISPUTED TERRITORY not a state
who controlled kashmir?
forget who controls kashmir and will control kashmir, have u ever thought of what the kashmiri people want????
kashmir has been controlled in history by leaders that didnt care what the kashmiris want [still going on 2dayy except for azad kashmir where we have a voice]
we kashmiris were never wanted to be a part of india and inshallah never will beACCEPT IT OR U'LL BE LIVING IN DENIAL LIKE THE REST OF THE INDIAN POPULATION

Err incase you are in IOK you are free to leave to somewhere else. Every inch in IOK equally belogs to me as every inch of mys state belongs to any Indian citizen. To sum it up Kashmir also belogs to Indian citizens as it belogs to Kashmirs themselevs. You can howl abd growl but that is the ground reality. What the heck, we have the bigger gun anyways.

IPF

You sure that gal isn't our very own ilovef16? ;)
I seriously respect her actions, good going girl, KEEP IT UP!

See Guys, I have a Hindu friend from Kashmir. ZUTSHI family. He told most of the Kashmir Pandits had a problem with and they are trying relocate, Ofcourse we wanted to be at Indian side.
Several decades passed after Independence. PAKISTAN and INDIA both made this as a national issue. Biggest alligation today is Pakistan Controller Kashmir has terror camps. (U agree its wat projected in media) and the violence in Indian controllerd Kashmir is not low. Kashmir is getting fourign fighters every day to fire against Indian Military.
I dont think Never its going to be a solution to this. If they love pakistan they have to migrate like your family. Samething goes to otherside.
BUT PEOPLE TAKING A GUN AGAINST THE GOVT IS UNACCEPTABLE. But I doubt peace is not the idea of Kashmir ppl.

Why does so much violation happen at pak side kashmir?

unlike my family most kashmiri people will not move
and if i had the choice i wouldnt either
our [kashmiris] fate would have turned out to be like the palestinians if every one of us moved.

Back
Top Bottom