What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Only if Muslims again rule india like we did for over 1000 years.

ya no problem, please bring back the great Mughals and they can surely rule over the Indian subcontinent. I hope you not relating yourself or Pakistan to the Mughals ? The Mughals believed in a united India and equality for all religions and ethnicities unlike you.

Pakistan lost Bangladesh because of Kashmir? Kashmir issue was the cause? And Kashmir issue is cause of majority of Pakistan's problems? WTF are you smoking? Besides the issues with India, it isn't the cause of any other problem. I see that you're just another bharti who has mixed correlation with causation.

really common SMC

Pakistan in relentless pursuit of Kashmir started breeding terror to "Bleed India with a thousand cuts ". A good 90% of your problems is because Pakistan cannot mind it own business and not interfere in other people's affairs. From the Soviet Afghan war to Kashmir, Pakistan's problems have been created by Pakistan itself. Today you claim to be victims of terror when those same wounds you suffer today have been inflicted on India for decades now. Until and unless Pakistan lets go of its dreams on Kashmir, its dreams of a strong Pakistan can also be forgotten.

is it just me or anyone else is noticing?
the horde of india bashing threads going on.
JK, arundati roy, poverty (and the usual specialities).
must have something to do with the weather :lol:.

kashmir WILL remain an indispensable part of India.
anybody thinking otherwise , read my signature.

is it just me or anyone else is noticing?
the horde of india bashing threads going on.
JK, arundati roy, poverty (and the usual specialities).
must have something to do with the weather :lol:.

kashmir WILL remain an indispensable part of India.
anybody thinking otherwise , read my signature.

lol yup couple of anti-India members have had to much time on their hands in the past couple of days.

This is what happens when you stop concentrating on internal matters and try poking nose in others business....

More Kashmiri than actual Kashmiris

More Arab than actual Arabs

More Palestinian than actual Palestinians

More Afghan than actual Afghans

More Iraqi than actual Iraqis

More Iranian than actual Iranian
You forgot the most import one:

More Chinese than actual Chinese

In a nutshell, they are everything and everyone, but Pakistanis. (Sometimes they are more Indian Muslims than actual Indian Muslims. But other times, Indian Muslims are not Muslims at all.)

Pakistan was more complete back in 1971 than it is now.

This is what happens when you stop concentrating on internal matters and try poking nose in others business....

More Kashmiri than actual Kashmiris

More Arab than actual Arabs

More Palestinian than actual Palestinians

More Afghan than actual Afghans

More Iraqi than actual Iraqis

More Iranian than actual Iranian

Gosh....they seem to have issues with half of the World,irrespective of their capacity to pursue.....

What happens when it comes to being a Pakistani and work for the development of your own nation for a change????

All the enthusiasm seems to die down at that point....

It is so,because the political leaders have always used various international issues which have no direct impact upon Pakistani society to keep the youth of the nation distracted and without a focus,reasons being multiple,corruption being the prime......

lol, seems like you have bookmarked some of DaRk WaVe's posts

and sorry but we have already done more than our capabilities..... compare Pakistan's low economy with such a high population with any country of the world....we have progressed better than rest/most of the world - under our limited resources

Start counting from Defence to each and every economic field.... We are way below the chart in terms of GDP, but we are way above the chart in terms of technology and its sister fields. We are the 9th largest English speaking nation of the world and you know only high level of education peoples can speak English in Pakistan... so just take a guess about the level of education we have achieved in past 60 years.... in 1951 only 16% peoples in Pakistan were considered educated, in 1998 the figure was near 44% and now its 60% + in such a short period considering the old and uneducated generations + childrens living in the country

And I find nothing wrong by having sympathy with above mentioned nations.....We are at least better than our neighbouring nations who is always poking nose in others internal matters.... and always crying about anything we buy from the world.....even if that is a WC for the toilet....we only have sympathy with other nations but never interferes in others matters.....

so by your above logic ----------- Indian Government is more Pakistani than the Indians itself

Last edited:
Pakistan lost Bangladesh because of Kashmir? Kashmir issue was the cause? And Kashmir issue is cause of majority of Pakistan's problems? WTF are you smoking? Besides the issues with India, it isn't the cause of any other problem. I see that you're just another bharti who has mixed correlation with causation.

It may not have been a direct cause, but if India and Pakistan had good relations at the time (assuming Kashmir issue did not exist and 1948 and 1965 hadnt happened), I am not sure if Indira Gandhi would have taken the steps she did.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Only if Muslims again rule india like we did for over 1000 years.

Another wanna be Zaid Hameed in the making.. :rofl:

Dear Pakistanis,

Please take Kashmir from us. If I remember this is the third time I am requesting you on this forum.

You are welcome.

India, China and Indonesia

wrong!
India always had a stronger economy than us....overall we have progressed better than India in past 6 decades

India only performed better after 1994

Per_capita_GDP_of_South_Asian_economies_&

pakindia.jpg

Same is the case for Indonesia where we were better on some years our growth rate was higher and in other years their growth rate was higher....China is a different story and nobody in the world could compete with China

Same applies for other fields - compare anything - we were doing great - so stop this bullshit now

^^ Zaki bhai ko gussa kyun aata hai? :undecided:

The whole forum can be my witness I hardly have any argument with peoples (especially indian members)..... but some peoples needs a "Danda" otherwise they don't understand

pakistan is incomplete without india so merge pakistan with india...problem solved.

In that case lady Jana will get a partisan In Ms. Arundhuti Roy...Believe me it would be lethal power..More trouble for India.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom