What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
There's the promised change ladies and gentlemen, same policies nothing new.

To be fair to the US, there's little they can do as far as coercing India into anything on Kashmir is concerned.

All they could do was push India to talk to Pakistan which they did. Beyond this, quite frankly, there's little they can do.:no:

I think pakistan shouldnt have expected this from US at first place.
It shows clearly how much Pakistans leadership mis-understood indian influence in world over.
Sooner they open eyes, its better.

My my, we have a migratee among us...

Anywaz,
The LeT are Pakistani Punjabis drawing recruits from the areas mentioned. The only linkage is that Pakistan desires to annex Kashmir and hopes terrorist acts will somehow coax India to do so.
Nah nah..!

You see what, LeT is banned in Pakistan, for us they dont exist. Our govt has not supported them nor did the military. i know you would try to link every shyt happening inside india with ISI but then you cant even prove Kasab's linkage with our military what to talk of Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Abu's reply was in connection to a stupid school of thought prevailing amongst a few indians that mumbai attack had nothing to do with Kashmir. Infact, the attack was directly linked to Kashmir and that's what Abu had said.

So you see, Kashmir is a problem which leads to the birth of organizations like LeT. So i think, any sane mind would try to hit the root-cause of a problem then just trimming away the branches, i know you have started to get the idea around here :)

This reeks of cognitive dissonance. Except for other Pakistanis, there is universal agreement in the world as to the origin of the attacks. It wasnt a bunch of guys from downtown Srinagar, it was Pakistanis.
Again wrong.

Why dont you show us this 'universal agreement' ASAP?

Quoting sources from 'dot in' wouldnt suffice.

i dont see the US telling us to stop 'infiltration', though we usually see TOI and NDTV telling us about some imaginary infiltration attempt being foiled, and it gets even better when they are unable to catch a single infiltrator but still are able to pin point their source of origin, color, race and creed!!

I quoted a Pakistani source. Deny deny and then deny again. No wonder nobody takes Pakistan seriously anymore.
You are so funny man.
Ha
Ha
Ha

And don't say Mumbai was a non-issue. It was and will remain a VERY BIG deal to us.

Had it been REALLY a 'very big deal' to you, you definietly would have taken some serious steps to get the Kashmir issue resolved but then we saw the otherwise happening - your soldiers being thrashed with stones.

Maybe you say it to rile Indians more which is a really pathetic mockery of our victims. It feeds our resoluteness to stand up to this even more.
Death of innocents should always be regretted and mumbai is no exception to this. But then unfortunately we dont see any concrete steps being taken from this happening again - concrete step bolay tuu....resolving the root-cause, the Kashmir Issue itself!

To be frank, today Indians don't take Pakistan seriously as a threat anymore. The nuclear threat remains credible still, but even that is a matter of time. A poor man cannot protect his beautiful daughter for long. Such is the world.
Oh...i am shivering!

No wonder you people dont talk of Akhand Bharat no more! :lol:

In fact, most of the Indians on this board get a lot of schadenfreude to see Pakistan sinking deeper into debt, poverty and disgrace. I won't kick you when you're down, but you know what I'm saying.

i think we just refused a WB and ADB loan.

May be this is not enough, ofcourse it is not enough, but then you know what, it's the first step!

Last edited:
Syed Ali Geelani testing the limits of democracy. If India is such a fascist state why are people like him still alive? How is he even allowed to give hate speeches against India with full police protection?

Its Democracy.You have your right to express your thoughts.

Writing On the Wall for India. They are fighting a lost battle. Kashmir Issue Insha' Allah would mark up Soviet Like Division of India. Insha' Allah ul Aziz.

How can the evil,ungrateful Kashmiri Hindu Pandits do such a thing..?

How can they ask him that they want their homes,ancestral lands back which is now under the safe maintenance of Kashmiri Muslims,while these Hindus are living in utmost luxury as IDPs?

After all was it not the great man Geelani and his AK wielding coterie who ensured full protection of their lives,homes,properties etc during the early 90s in Kashmir Valley.

^^^ Infidels who are not fit to be in the Valley of the Pure.

He might publicly say that his heart pains for them - but his actions say otherwise.

Its Democracy.You have your right to express your thoughts.

Freedom of speech works both ways and even then there is a clear demarcation line between freedom of speech and open sedition:

Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code defines the offence of sedition as follows: “Sedition. Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representation, or otherwise, brings or attempts to bring into hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards, the Government established by law in India, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, to which fine may be added, or with imprisonment which may extend to three years, to which fine may be added, or with fine”. But Explanation 3 says “Comments expressing disapprobation of the administrative or other action of the Government without exciting or attempting to excite hatred, contempt or disaffection, do not constitute an offence under this section”.

It looks like US is now with us as well against WoT.. isn't it??:devil:

@Imran Bhai: I see many times Kashmir issue as dispute happens in our villages where a piece of land is sometimes stuck up between 2 brothers which they fight generation and generation..

Back
Top Bottom