What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
They:Majority of the people of Kashmir who do not want Indian Army kicking their AS* every day.

The demand for independence is from the Valley only, Jammu and Ladakh actually want full economic integration with India

And who are Kashmiris according to you...Muslims???

What about those Kashmiri pandits who were thrown out of their own houses and are living in refugee camps in Jammu?

What about those Kashmiri Sikhs who are always proud to serve their country India????

For the sake of one community ie Kashmiri Muslims you want Kashmiri hindus...Kashmiri sikhs...Leh And Ladakhi buddishts and muslims....Dogra hindus sikhs and muslims...gujjar and bakarwal...everyone to become a part of your country????????

If you look at the whole state...trust me...the people wanting freedom and Pakistani citizenship becomes a minority.

But since you are Jana and you wont belive a evil Yindu Bhartiya...i suggest you to please visit my state and visit every region and meet people of every religion.

I very well know the demography of Kashmir. Since Indians are confident enough that those who want their country back are few in numbers and those who want to remain under Indian invasion there for I repeat Again then "Why India is afraid of holding a referendum under foreign bodies in Kashmir"

Do hold one and if all those Sikh, Budhist, Hindu, Muslim Kashmiris want to join India then i have NO objection.

The demand for independence is from the Valley only, Jammu and Ladakh actually want full economic integration with India

This is a claim based in Indian point of view.

If i say 100% kashmiris want to join Pakistan that will be a claim based on Pakistani point of view.

Now what the majority of Kashmiris want will only be found out when you hold plebiscite under foreign bodies including UN.

^
BS
Ever seen their assembly in action? The representatives from Jammu and Ladakh have fought a lot with Omar, they want removal of article 370

CoLdHeArTeD DUDE is a Jammuite it seems, he'll give you a clearer picture ;)

PS:nobody wants to join Pakistan

p.s.: No democracy in this world gives its citizens the right to secession and India is no exception.

thanks for clarifying
the catch phrase is "its citizens" which doesnt apply to Kahsmiris because
Kashmiris were never and never will be part of India hence never its citizens

hence they will continue to struggle and demand freedom
Kashmir will be free of Indian occupation
with or without the help of ISI
whether or not India likes it or not is irrelevent
the more you supress it the more robust this freedom struggle will get. India is moving against thecourse of History. countries and empires more powerful than India had to scumb to the demands of the people.

like I always say its just the matter of time.

Last edited:
I thought u r a sensible person.
This militant activities started, scripted,directed by ISI and pak army since late 80's after u have tasted the success in Afghanistan.

lesson in history my dear. war of independence started right at the partition when the Kashmiris refused to be a part of India and liberated Mirpur, Muzafarrabad, Gilgit, Sakurdu, balistan, Bag, Kotli, Rawalkot and Bhimber etc back in 1948
thats when your bogyman ISI didnt even exist.

its just a matter of time my dear mark my words Kashmir Shall be independent state and Indian Army will have to leave it sooner or later
one thing is for sure. once that is settled I will invite you over and show you around. I am sure we wont have anything to quarrel about. I am looking forward to visit Ajmair Sherif one day.

@ Citizens..lolzz

i never knew india was so open to citizenship!!

Does india have a dual nationality agreement with Pakistan, one may like to enjoy the booming economy and the largest democracy there. :lol:

thanks for clarifying the catch phrase is "its citizens" Kashmiris were never and never will be part of India
hence they will continue to struggle and demand freedom
As long as the State of India considers them citizen, the State will act accordingly. Don't loose too much sleep on that.

Btw, you claim that Kashmiris are not citizens of India, but that doesn't stop you from claiming remedy according to Indian constitution. Hypocrisy?

@ Citizens..lolzz

i never knew india was so open to citizenship!!

Does india have a dual nationality agreement with Pakistan, one may like to enjoy the booming economy and the largest democracy there. :lol:

lets meet up and take advantage of that together
I will really like to go and see in person those miserable call centre guys and gals in banglore that get shouted, insulted and swore at day and night by the people in the west.

This is a claim based in Indian point of view.

If i say 100% kashmiris want to join Pakistan that will be a claim based on Pakistani point of view.

Now what the majority of Kashmiris want will only be found out when you hold plebiscite under foreign bodies including UN.

Its tough to make you understand..let me try.

KASHMIR=MUSLIMS+HINDUS+SIKHS

While muslims are demanding freedom...Sikhs and Hindus are not.

Tell me...do you seriously expect Sikhs and Hindus to vote for Pakistan??:what:

Talking of Jammu..Jammuites are very very pro India...dont believe an evil Yindu..type Amarnath 2008 and see what happened in Jammu and what happened in Kashmir.

Now seeing your track record Jana..i know you will play the religion card here..but alsl see how the Sikhs and Muslims supported Hindus against the Kashmiris in that incident.

Jammu is the region which has so many people in the Army like Punjab.And for your information Jana..the most number of Infantry Regiments in the Indian army are from J & K ...no other state has so many regiments of Indian army.

Hope you understand about Jammu region.Now coming to Leh Ladakh.

Majority is Buddhishts population in Leh Ladakh..and as far as i know noone is very fond of your country or azadi.

Your seperatist leaders are not preached outside kashmir.

I dont know Jana but seriously you talking of Hindus,Buddhists and Sikhs voting for you is really funny...even Muslims from Jammu wont vote for Pakistan.

Here is how Kashmiri freedom fighters are treated in Jammu:-

Abdullah, Mufti forced to stay in airport by agitators | Latest News

check the link...and stop dreaming.:cheers:

Beware people, tomorrow india may call zombies as their citizens and it gets even better; she may tell you that some XYZ singh is your father just because she wants to establish some kinship with you!

Man i love the 'conjunctive' nature of indian constitution!

Back
Top Bottom