What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Stop worrying about ppl dying in India, and start worrying about ppl dying in Pakistan.

Kashmir is not in India, get that out of your miserable system.

because we are not going to worry for them.
Your inhumane behavior and no care for human life is known to all of us, no need brag about it.

So, a bunch of peaceful people decide to protest the supposed koran burning in the US, they gather around, and they decide to throw stones that can kill and maim at the police who are there for law and order. Then they decide its a good idea to run police over in a lorry and kill them, burn govt property and churches and schools. And when police use force against these rioters, we are supposed to sympathise with them!!!

All the best with that.

^^^ your rationale looks more like a bollywod script just like mumbai drama was.

DGMO I hope your hot line with Indian forgien office is alright so you can enlighten us about what else India does agree or diagree
I don't have a hotline with anyone, just one with my common sense. That helps me take a realistic and rounded view on the developments of the region.

^^^ your rationale looks more like a bollywod script just like mumbai drama was.

Yes, Mumbai was a drama and violent protests should be allowed

OR

The world banned pakistani people and organisations in the mumbai attacks case AND the same world will 'úrge restraint' in kashmir - meaning NO to violent protests.

If thats too much reality for you, choose option one. The reality won't go away, but you will sleep better :lol:

And just a year or so ago Indians members where all in their proudness and arrogance stated Kashmir issue is resolved now Kashmir's love Indians etc after a small period of calm and their Foreign Minister talking with confidence on Kashmir but now everything has gone downhill again for India.All of that arrogance went down in just over 3 months.Indian took advantage of Musharraf peace loving campaign in Kashmir and stabbed us in the back through Afghanistan and BLA.Thankfully the pressure is back on India now!

Yes, Mumbai was a drama and violent protests should be allowed

There is a real world outside bollywood and thats the reality. When ever there is an illegal occupation violent protests will occur.

The world banned pakistani people and organisations in the mumbai attacks case AND the same world will 'úrge restraint' in kashmir - meaning NO to violent protests.

That para makes no sense at all. Elaborate.

And just a year or so ago Indians members where all in their proudness and arrogance stated Kashmir issue is resolved now Kashmir's love Indians etc after a small period of calm and their Foreign Minister talking with confidence on Kashmir but now everything has gone downhill again for India.All of that arrogance went down in just over 3 months.Indian took advantage of Musharraf peace loving campaign in Kashmir and stabbed us in the back through Afghanistan and BLA.Thankfully the pressure is back on India now!

Buddy dnt be so much happy ... Those paid protest cant make any change ... These all happens cause CM dnt have experience ..

And Kashmir is Internal Part of India and no one can take it from us

I stil dont get it... How can these guys be innocent civilians... Even in my are, police will shoot me If 50 guys try to burn places around and start pelting stones.... That is an obvious fact

If you cannot learn to protest without violence, agree that they are innocent civilians... they are a law and order and the police should do its duty

do this forum allow this kind of insults, and how come his insulting posts are still there but the replies are deleted..if the mods want a sensible debate then please delete his posts..

you are new here, you will get used to it later, or you will unerstand.

There is a real world outside bollywood and thats the reality. When ever there is an illegal occupation violent protests will occur.

That para makes no sense at all. Elaborate.

May be not for you but for others it makes lot of sense
If any terror activity happened any where in the world you know the rest...

I stil dont get it... How can these guys be innocent civilians... Even in my are, police will shoot me If 50 guys try to burn places around and start pelting stones.... That is an obvious fact

If you cannot learn to protest without violence, agree that they are innocent civilians... they are a law and order and the police should do its duty

Under an illegal occupation there is no thing as peacefull protest, imagine your self as a kashmiri, you might get the idea.

Under an illegal occupation there is no thing as peacefull protest, imagine your self as a kashmiri, you might get the idea.

Illegal occupation ??
Its dispute not illegal otherwise P O K is also illegal occupation

Can't, even if i did, you will not understand, You think mumbai attacks was a drama, only things fit for your understanding are Zaid Hamid shows.

I was getting the idea as you were saying as long as the world approves it, whether be it mumbai drama or killing of innocent people its ok. Thats why i asked you to elaborate.

Zaid Hamid who? The one whose quote is in your signature? Tells a lot about the hysteria he has created amongst you.

Illegal occupation ??
Its dispute not illegal otherwise P O K is also illegal occupation

The territory is disputed and your occupation is illegal, do you get me now Boy?

I dont see any one hosting an Indian flag in Azad Kashmir? illegal what?

Back
Top Bottom