What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Nonsense, nothing can be farther from truth. The truth is there is no such thing as ‘Indian identity’ as you define. A Malayalee is as different from an Assamese as a Kashmiri is from a Bihari. A country as diverse as India cannot be defined based on religion, ethnicity or language.

You don’t understand an iota of what Indianness is neither we expect that from you.

SO if Kashmiris accecede to India, will they get an Indian passport of Kashmiri passport?? Agree a Malyale is different from Assamese and Kashmiri from Bihari but arent they all called Indians??

Srinagar, Sept 6: Furious over the ‘unprovoked’ attack on the Imaam of a local Masjid, the residents of the Batmaloo are demanding the removal of the CRPF bunker from the locality even as the overnight protests continued on Monday against the incident.

The CRPF picket is an unusual one, perched on the sixth floor of the shopping complex. The entire shopping complex is occupied by the paramilitary.
“It is the CRPF men from that bunker who have made our life hell. They pelt stones on the residential houses. They even hurl marbles using sling shots,” locals said.

On Sunday evening, they said there wasn’t any protest or stone pelting. “The CRPF men from the bunker hurled stones on the residential houses just minutes before Taraweeh prayers. Several stones smashed the windowpanes and landed inside my room. A stone also hit my one-year old son, Tahaan, who was asleep,” said, S M Yaseen, the Imaam of the Bazaar Masjid, Batmaloo.
This incident infuriated the locals who staged pro-freedom protests which continued till late night. They offered Traweeh prayers at 10.30 pm in the night.
On Monday, scores of people from several localities of Batmaloo and Sheikh Dawood colony poured onto streets and continued the protests.

Protesters, mainly young boys, pelted stones on the CRPF bunker, overlooking the entire locality.
CRPF and policemen hurled back the stones at them injuring a civilian, Bashir Ahmad of S D Colony.

“There is not a single house whose windows are not smashed. Even the Masjid has been attacked and desecrated time and again,” said Nasir Ahmad, a local.
“We want the bunker to be removed. Its removal has become imperative now. They even attacked our Imaam Sahab,” remarked another youth. “We won’t hold back unless they vacate the whole shopping complex.”

Source - how they start killing innocent people of kashmir

I think now people not feared with those terrorrist and come openly agaist those few paid protesters
we saw an example of this when Shop keeper throw stones on stone pelters

Almost all policeman in J&K is from J&K and now this responce glad to see that

Oh Yeah, I forgot the Other day a CRPF jawan was Coming Out in Knickers and Playing with the Marbles.... Come On B.S , Dont they have any other Lies to take out the Bunker???? Why dont they Just say so Instead Of Making such silly Comments.....

Oh Yeah, I forgot the Other day a CRPF jawan was Coming Out in Knickers and Playing with the Marbles.... Come On B.S , Dont they have any other Lies to take out the Bunker???? Why dont they Just say so Instead Of Making such silly Comments.....

you think these are lies coz you or your kids are safe in other part of india and you dont live in kashmir.....

shame on you and shame on youe Armed Fources.....they didnt even left one year old baby.....

freedom for kashmir is on the door now... face it

Buddy they can just talk non sence
Just say any think about Azad Kashmir you will be fired

If they really care about Kahsmiri people why dnt they talk about Azad Kashmir

Basic Rights of people thier
and freedom of press

you think these are lies coz you or your kids are safe in other part of india and you dont live in kashmir.....

shame on you and shame on youe Armed Fources.....they didnt even left one year old baby.....

In a way Yes, I and My Kids are safe here, Because these Brave Hearts Keep Vigil of My Border Day and Night and I got no regrets In what ever They do to Keep My Country Safe from Players and Play makers.....

This dream make you happy ??? so carry on

Just make a thread about Azad Kashmir you will ashemed on yourself after watching reality

Buddy they can just talk non sence
Just say any think about Azad Kashmir you will be fired

If they really care about Kahsmiri people why dnt they talk about Azad Kashmir

Basic Rights of people thier
and freedom of press

well as far as i see Azad kashmir is fine and it IOK which is burning these days... and there is no international press...
people need freedom thats all and its not started today buddy they want it from say first....

In a way Yes, I and My Kids are safe here, Because these Brave Hearts Keep Vigil of My Border Day and Night and I got no regrets In what ever They do to Keep My Country Safe from Players and Play makers.....

Brave Hearts My Foot!:tdown:

well as far as i see Azad kashmir is fine and it IOK which is burning these days... and there is no international press...
people need freedom thats all and its not started today buddy they want it from say first....

People are not put in Jail, Nor are they closed, they are free, if they dont like to be a part of Our country then Who is restricting them to go to what ever Country they prefer to????

thats why you are saying this coz just like indian armed forces you dont care for kashmiri people and kids... or you want troll here

one can go for investigations in this but your purpose if troll or you like your army to kill kids there...

"Those stones thrown on Indian army are not stones but laanat on the tyrants": Asim

People are not put in Jail, Nor are they closed, they are free, if they dont like to be a part of Our country then Who is restricting them to go to what ever Country they prefer to????

No why do they in majority should suffer and leave thier place ... indian army should leave kashmir and thats what its gonna like

like it or not...

Please everyone ... no troll please

Back
Top Bottom