What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
we never sent any STATE TERRORISM ACROSS! and INDIA can't prove that! and you know it!

and the ROOT CAUSE of all problems is KASHMIR solve kashmir and freedom groups and fighters will have no motive left to fight for! :wave:

see your govt accepted that these terrorist were from Pak. When these guys come to India they will not carry the flag of Pak or the great seal of your country. they were talking to various people from ISI.
kashmir is not root cause. Pakistan is. Even if Kashmir is solved according to your liking you will not stop sending terror

Owwwwwwwwwwwww that seems to have hit a soft spot!!:azn:

Dear Brotherhood, you are usually a very civil and decent chap. I wonder what made the mask slip and start calling me names and getting personal.

In my experience, that usually happens when someone gets dangerously close to a guilty secret. I do apologize for offending you. China has done a better job of controlling unrest. It's simple,,,,,don't let anyone know! You do realize that you come on to a Kashmir thread and secretly gloat at India's discomfiture......

All I'm trying to show up is the double standards of these indignant Pakistani people. None of them will have anything to say about my post. They can't really say anything except call me names, like you.

Peace, bro.:cheers:

Key word=disputed and undisputed area, hopefully you smart enough to understood the difference, soft spot? as i said you know nothing whats going on in China, who are the real victims in the so-called killing uighurs issue.
Any Chinese will be piss by all those lies from the western media while the truth was hundred of hans Chinese were being killed instead.
Now keep us out of this and i will leave your discussion alone.

"Kashmiri women raped & killed stoke anger at Indian Forces" ................................................do you have any proof regarding this go follow the case & see post mortem report submitted wchich clearly says drowning ............................................i do want to know how a person becomes journalist in pakistan m very curiouse

we want it indipendant or in wat ever state but not with india ......
then let 10 % go independant

see you are not interested in Kashmirs welfare, because you are prepared to see it in 'whatever state' India cares for kashmiris welfare and gives them special rights

Dont simplify the problem. Pakistan killed 3 million Banglas, they were puring into India. No Kashmiri is pouring into Pak. Also, Pak didnt leave it, they were made to go, india captured 91000 Muslim soldiers and generously let them go. but you guys during kargil mutilated the genitals of 2-3 indian soldiers.
we dont go about destroying pak, you did it to yourselves. thats what many people in your country say too.

kashmiris will pour in pakistan if u will open the border ......... but the borders are as tight as crabs buttux...... yes u left our soldiers generously and in such a gud condition that most of them died within 2-3 years .... sm ppl say this yes who are not interested in news... coz they dont know international scenario

see you are not interested in Kashmirs welfare, because you are prepared to see it in 'whatever state' India cares for kashmiris welfare and gives them special rights

oh god ........ im saying in watever physical state /...... the state in which they wanna live ....... and plz tell ur gove dont give them special rights

"Kashmiri women raped & killed stoke anger at Indian Forces" ................................................do you have any proof regarding this go follow the case & see post mortem report submitted wchich clearly says drowning ............................................i do want to know how a person becomes journalist in pakistan m very curiouse
We know your postmartems reports......

Khalid Mehmood was also died natural death according to postmartem.... But hey what was that little black hole on his body.....???

kashmiris will pour in pakistan if u will open the border ......... but the borders are as tight as crabs buttux...... yes u left our soldiers generously and in such a gud condition that most of them died within 2-3 years .... sm ppl say this yes who are not interested in news... coz they dont know international scenario

- your soldiers were killed by your own army to prove a point maybe
- kashmiris can go from india to pak easily only they cant do the reverse. Even a crabs *** has 1 way traffic.

Awesome... Love their spirit. India will not be able to handle Kashmir any more.

Dream on!

Nice to know that civilians getting killed in violence amounts to an awesome feeling for you because it puts pressure on Indian govt..

We know your postmartems reports......

Khalid Mehmood was also died natural death according to postmartem.... But hey what was that little black hole on his body.....???

Who the hell is this mehmood?? We are a credible nation not like the ones who get publicly insulted for its misdeeds by head of other states.

INDIAN TERRORIST ARMY and their TERRORISM

Kashmiri women raped & killed stoke anger at Indian Forces

By LYDIA POLGREEN

SHOPIAN, Kashmir — On a sunny late spring afternoon, Asiya and Nilofa Jan left home to tend to their family’s apple orchard. Along the way they passed a gantlet of police camps wreathed in razor wire as they crossed the bridge over the ankle-deep Rambi River.

blah blah...

Sophian deaths were proved that they caused by drowning.
One of the women was found to be virgin.;)

Even a rank liberal communist journalist like Harider Baweja did a sting op that showed captured separatists talking about the whole conspiracy to blame paramilitary for the incident.

- your soldiers were killed by your own army to prove a point maybe
- kashmiris can go from india to pak easily only they cant do the reverse. Even a crabs *** has 1 way traffic.

yeah who wants to go back then ... they will not come to pakistan for summer vacations i guess ......
we are not u ppl killing there own men

The world knows about that altered report that too after a looooooooooongggggggggggg time

So LAY OFF AND DONT PRESENT EXCUSES FOR INDIAN TERRORISM IN KASKHIR

Back
Top Bottom