What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I think Kashmir should be given independence too.

Since Kashmir Valley is the only muslime majority that should be let go under conditions like:
- 10% of Kashmir Valley iwll be in Indian hands to rehab Pandits.
- P.O.K should merge with Kashmir valley and a democratic secular govt should come about , not some country calling itself Islamic republic of...
- Indus Water treaty with Pak should be cancelled, as most rivers flow thru kashmir and now its their headache.
- Also terrorists wanted by India like maulana masood, salhuddin, dawood ibrahim, hafeez saeed should be handed over to india for prosecution

There is only 1 hitch in all this. Within 5 yrs Kashmir will become new haven of Islamic terrorists. Pak will NOT stop sending more terrorists from its soil into India as the ISI and Army will lose importance. So for India , it will just move from current headache to another headache. So its better to be in Kashmir. It is the Kashmiri muslims' choice whether to live in peace or get slaughtered.

your stand is just INDIAN and NOT KASHMIRI or NEUTRAL! we are handing over nobody! but we CAN discuss the uniting of both kashmirs and giving them there freedom after all AZAAD KASHMIR IS AZAAD ITS THEIR CHOICE TO MAKE!as for name of kashmir NOT BEING ALLOWED TO BE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF! well if they want they cann call themselves the DEUTSCHLAND OR FATHERLAND or whatever it is NON of your or our concern after all they will be "INDEPENDENT"

as for pakistan will still carry on terrorism! FIRSTLY PAKISTAN DOES NO TERRORISM IN INDIA PERIOD!

secondly your logic of staying in kashmir brings you back to where you started to the current stalemate!

May be in India but not in Occupied Kashmir where Indian terrorist army is killing women directly.

And if you wana know why these women protest then go read about terrorism of Indian invader army in occupied Kashmir

well, plz bother to provide a source or shut your nuisense.

I think Kashmir should be given independence too.

Since Kashmir Valley is the only muslime majority that should be let go under conditions like:
- 10% of Kashmir Valley iwll be in Indian hands to rehab Pandits.
- P.O.K should merge with Kashmir valley and a democratic secular govt should come about , not some country calling itself Islamic republic of...
- Indus Water treaty with Pak should be cancelled, as most rivers flow thru kashmir and now its their headache.
- Also terrorists wanted by India like maulana masood, salhuddin, dawood ibrahim, hafeez saeed should be handed over to india for prosecution
There is only 1 hitch in all this. Within 5 yrs Kashmir will become new haven of Islamic terrorists. Pak will NOT stop sending more terrorists from its soil into India as the ISI and Army will lose importance. So for India , it will just move from current headache to another headache. So its better to be in Kashmir. It is the Kashmiri muslims' choice whether to live in peace or get slaughtered.

pakistan has no grudge with india other than kashmir ..... the rest cud be solved by dialogue ...... we accept the above conditions ..... happy

Can't speak for Indians but i am fed up of Kashmir thing.Screw Kashmir for all i care.Our leaders can't ******* develop our economy but keep crying about Kashmir while brutalizing their own people with fantasies of Ghaze-Hind and Islamic brotherhood when they can't even control their small country.We should just develop Pakistani Kashmir and make it top notch and then offer migration to Indian Kashmiris so they can come here and live in peace.

Last edited:
Hello to my Armchair Pakistani Kashmiri-loving friends.

I am deeply touched by your 'spontaneous' outpourings of solidarity for the downtrodden Kashmiri brethren.

I would like to remind you that all these videos, pictures and news clips are made/distributed with the knowledge and even support of Indian institutions like the press and human rights organizations. It is messy, yes. We know. We've seen much worse, and we're not half as worried as you are excited and frothing at the mouth at the prospect of a dismemberment of India, in return of incidents that are in the past and I shall not bring up.

I have, however, seen some glaring double standards practiced by all of you pious and indignant Muslims.

Your best friend and close ally China has a terrible record when it comes to prosecuting minorities, particularly Uighurs. That is a black hole when it comes to information. It reminds me of a case I knew where a father was raping his daughter for years, and the child's mother pretended like she did not know what was going on BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT PROVE IT (I don't waaaaana knowwwww)
I'm not even going to talk about Tibet, those are kaffirs so I don't really expect you to give a damn.

So while I'm touched by your sympathy for the Kashmiris, I wonder why nobody here has the b**** or the desire to speak about the Uighurs. I leave you with some links to neutral sources.

Enjoy, and get back to Kashmir and forget these poor bastards, coz China's gonna get pissed otherwise and then you'd be all alone:toast_sign:.

Uighurs returned to China 'disappear' says rights group
BBC News - Uighurs returned to China 'disappear' says rights group

What lies behind the unrest involving Muslim Uighurs in China?
China and the Uighurs: Q&A | World news | guardian.co.uk

Uighurs must fight for rights within China
Uighurs must fight for rights within China | The Australian

uighur_onpage.jpg

You low-life loser, everytime when you Indians running out of arguments regarding IOK issue, you drag China into it, did you found any Chinese member comment on this thread? and most of all better shut the f...up when you know nothing about whats going on in China with the so-called uighurs issue, its our internal affairs, what the hell its related to you and this thread?
Neutral source? who the hell you trying to fool? If you looking for a flame war, you are most welcome, i got tons of your dirty secrets to entertain you non stop.
Now get the f... out of my face for good you dirty roach.:argh:

your stand is just INDIAN and NOT KASHMIRI or NEUTRAL! we are handing over nobody! but we CAN discuss the uniting of both kashmirs and giving them there freedom after all AZAAD KASHMIR IS AZAAD ITS THEIR CHOICE TO MAKE!as for name of kashmir NOT BEING ALLOWED TO BE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF! well if they want they cann call themselves the DEUTSCHLAND OR FATHERLAND or whatever it is NON of your or our concern after all they will be "INDEPENDENT"

as for pakistan will still carry on terrorism! FIRSTLY PAKISTAN DOES NO TERRORISM IN INDIA PERIOD!

secondly your logic of staying in kashmir brings you back to where you started to the current stalemate!

Are you talking on behalf of Pakistan Government??

if smone is guilty abt it that will make the difference ....that shows change of thoughts and thats for gud :cheers:

i don't think there is any guilt in India about Kashmir, but as long as there are no terror attacks on the rest of India public opinion will move from possessiveness to indifference very slowly over time, with a few left wing nutters shedding tears too.

the number of indians who don't give a flying f*** to either kashmir or pakistan will keep on increasing slowly but steadily as long as there are peaceful protests and importantly no attacks on the indian mainland.

i've been to the valley and i personally found nothing particularly glorious or beautiful worth keeping with lacs of security personnel.

of course, this post is really about public opinion and not about government action based on national interest, which is a different animal altogether.

Well if you dont agree to handover Indian criminals then , you are the ones who are causing Kashmir not to be independent.

Pakistan has laways exported terror into india. your own govt admitted it.

Since Pak will not stop sending terror into India whether we leave Kashmir or not, I feel its better for India to stand its ground in Kashmir rather then leave kashmir and still experience the same terror.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

not one in pakistan ut there are sm in india
why should we have to be guilty after all :what:

samajdaar ko ishaar hi kaafi hai

May be in India but not in Occupied Kashmir where Indian terrorist army is killing women directly.

And if you wana know why these women protest then go read about terrorism of Indian invader army in occupied Kashmir

i have never heard or seen instances of this, in pak occupied kashmir too people are not happy with being in hands of pakistan, remember in 1948 your own forces went rampaging in kashmir killing women and children mercilessly, indian army doesnt have trigger happy men who kill at ease, when people are attributed being killed by forces in kashmir a court of enquiry sits if found guilty the men responsible are court martialed .even now in protests ,on 5 CRPF soldiers and officers a court of enquiry has been setup, our forces arent fools your forces may kill your own men and go free but its not like that here in india.

Hello to my Armchair Pakistani Kashmiri-loving friends.

I am deeply touched by your 'spontaneous' outpourings of solidarity for the downtrodden Kashmiri brethren.

I would like to remind you that all these videos, pictures and news clips are made/distributed with the knowledge and even support of Indian institutions like the press and human rights organizations. It is messy, yes. We know. We've seen much worse, and we're not half as worried as you are excited and frothing at the mouth at the prospect of a dismemberment of India, in return of incidents that are in the past and I shall not bring up.

I have, however, seen some glaring double standards practiced by all of you pious and indignant Muslims.

Your best friend and close ally China has a terrible record when it comes to prosecuting minorities, particularly Uighurs. That is a black hole when it comes to information. It reminds me of a case I knew where a father was raping his daughter for years, and the child's mother pretended like she did not know what was going on BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT PROVE IT (I don't waaaaana knowwwww)
I'm not even going to talk about Tibet, those are kaffirs so I don't really expect you to give a damn.

So while I'm touched by your sympathy for the Kashmiris, I wonder why nobody here has the b**** or the desire to speak about the Uighurs. I leave you with some links to neutral sources.

Enjoy, and get back to Kashmir and forget these poor bastards, coz China's gonna get pissed otherwise and then you'd be all alone:toast_sign:.

Uighurs returned to China 'disappear' says rights group
BBC News - Uighurs returned to China 'disappear' says rights group

What lies behind the unrest involving Muslim Uighurs in China?
China and the Uighurs: Q&A | World news | guardian.co.uk

Uighurs must fight for rights within China
Uighurs must fight for rights within China | The Australian

uighur_onpage.jpg

Firstly Uighurs is not a disputed territory or occupied territory! like kashmir is!

IF and i say again BIG IF this dad raping daughter kind of thing is happening in UIGHURS then WE condemn it be it any part of the world!! if the chinese are killing innocent people in UIGHURS ofcourse we condemn it we condemn any nation of involvedin such atrocities! be it bosnia or Palestine or KASHMIR!!

but do the indians stop trade with israel for killing palestanians? do you stop DIPLOMATIC COURTSHIP WITH ISRAEL??? ofcourse not then if the rising shinning ohhhh all mighty india doesn't do it you can't expect us (according to indians) barbaric naive pakistanis to do it can you???

by the way do we discuss NAXAL PROBLEM IN INDIA??? NO REASON IS BECAUSE THAT IS INDIA'S INTERNAL PROBLEM

pakistan has no grudge with india other than kashmir ..... the rest cud be solved by dialogue ...... we accept the above conditions ..... happy

No, Pak has a grudge with india's existence. It will find a new way to send terror. It will first send its errorists to Kashmir like it is doing in Afghanistan and thats the end of Kashmir and peace. Pak wants to be the king of ruins.

You low-life loser, everytime when you Indians running out of arguments regarding IOK issue, you drag China into it, did you found any Chinese member comment on this thread? and most of all better shut the f...up when you know nothing about whats going on in China with the so-called uighurs issue, its our internal affairs, what the hell its related to you and this thread?
Neutral source? who the hell you trying to fool? If you looking for a flame war, you are most welcome, i got tons of your dirty secrets to entertain you non stop.

Don't mind we are just exposing Pakistan's double standards ..on this whole "human right issue"...actually it is their hypocrisy.

if they were so upright about preservation of human rights through out the world ..they would have been equally vocal about violation of human rights in China or Pakistan itself, like they are vocal about kashmir or Gaza.

So it not about China but Pakistan.:cheers:

i don't think there is any guilt in India about Kashmir, but as long as there are no terror attacks on the rest of India public opinion will move from possessiveness to indifference very slowly over time, with a few left wing nutters shedding tears too.

the number of indians who don't give a flying f*** to either kashmir or pakistan will keep on increasing slowly but steadily as long as there are peaceful protests and importantly no attacks on the indian mainland.

i've been to the valley and i personally found nothing particularly glorious or beautiful worth keeping with lacs of security personnel.
of course, this post is really about public opinion and not about government action based on national interest, which is a different animal altogether.

we need kashmir not bcz of its beautiful valley we have plenty of beauty in our country .......
so that means u wanna keep india just bcz of possessiveness and wat abt of millions of ppl burning there ???
ur problem is u wanna put every type of prob in india weather these are naxalites or bomb attacks on pakistan and after that u wanna keep kashmir to punish us but infact u are punishing urself

Owwwwwwwwwwwww that seems to have hit a soft spot!!:azn:

Dear Brotherhood, you are usually a very civil and decent chap. I wonder what made the mask slip and start calling me names and getting personal.

In my experience, that usually happens when someone gets dangerously close to a guilty secret. I do apologize for offending you. China has done a better job of controlling unrest. It's simple,,,,,don't let anyone know! You do realize that you come on to a Kashmir thread and secretly gloat at India's discomfiture......

All I'm trying to show up is the double standards of these indignant Pakistani people. None of them will have anything to say about my post. They can't really say anything except call me names, like you.

Peace, bro.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom