What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
at least indian women can protest in streets, unlike in pakistan:cheesy:

:rofl: you are so dead!! everyone will jump you now! cuz you asked for it! wait for the wrath of JANA!

but for your knowledge WOMEN IN PAKISTAN are more liberated and free compared to india! be it military or politics or any other field of work! :pakistan:as for protests well in our country it seems women protest way more than anywhere!! be it PML(N) ki PUNJABAAN's or JINNAH hospital's nurses or be it (MY FAVOURITE) MARVI MEMON!

I am expecting stones being pelted at me by indian members(irony) but do you ever see a generation of Indians growing up, looking at kashmir and saying 'Naah, not worth the bother' ?

Discuss under what conditions this is possible, if at all.

Are you happy after watching all this???????? Oh!! you are so happy...But Nothing going to be changed...:tdown:

I am happy that despite terrorist and barbaric killings by Indian terrorist army in occupied Kashmir, these Kashmiri women have a high spirit to protest for their Country Kashmir against Indian occupation.

:tup:

if smone is guilty abt it that will make the difference ....that shows change of thoughts and thats for gud :cheers:

Nobody can say for certain, but I think It won't take Generations if the current level of escalations continue. Sooner or later the Indian security forces won't have any cover from stones being hurled at them.

I am happy that despite terrorist and barbaric killings by Indian terrorist army in occupied Kashmir, these Kashmiri women have a high spirit to protest for their Country Kashmir against Indian occupation.

:tup:

Omg!! who says, Kashmir is a country. May be its your fantasy. To clarify this, I want to tell you Kashmir is an UNDISTINGUISHABLE state of Republic of India...And you are happy like other war mongers..who use to be happy on neighbours Internal problems...Thats not gud Jana ji!!

I am expecting stones being pelted at me by indian members(irony) but do you ever see a generation of Indians growing up, looking at kashmir and saying 'Naah, not worth the bother' ?

Discuss under what conditions this is possible, if at all.

I think Kashmir should be given independence too.

Since Kashmir Valley is the only muslime majority that should be let go under conditions like:
- 10% of Kashmir Valley iwll be in Indian hands to rehab Pandits. All other areas like jammu, kargil, leh/ladakh will be indian still
- P.O.K should merge with Kashmir valley and a democratic secular govt should come about , not some country calling itself Islamic republic of...
- Indus Water treaty with Pak should be cancelled, as most rivers flow thru kashmir and now its their headache.
- Also terrorists wanted by India like maulana masood, salhuddin, dawood ibrahim, hafeez saeed should be handed over to india for prosecution

There is only 1 hitch in all this. Within 5 yrs Kashmir will become new haven of Islamic terrorists. Pak will NOT stop sending more terrorists from its soil into India as the ISI and Army will lose importance. So for India , it will just move from current headache to another headache. So its better to be in Kashmir. It is the Kashmiri muslims' choice whether to live in peace or get slaughtered.

Last edited:
Everybody has a right to protest ..as long as it is peaceful protest..Its good that even Kashmiri women participating equally...hope they remain peaceful ..and not engage in stone pelting...like their male counterparts.

And these indians were saying tht these protest are due to sum heroine thing.
Like the man told the youth to throw stone at army and in return u will get ur dose of herione or sumthing lie tht.
so now i think these ladies are also addictive to that thing and they are throwing stones coz they want there daily dose .............
Alas Big Shame on Indians using wrong tactics to bring bad name to the struggle of Kashmiris which is there for 60+ years and it will be there inshaallah till U(indian) realize tht Kashmir problem should be solved according to there demands.

:tup: To people of Kashmir .May Allah help them getting there independence from occupied forces.

Nah! The whole Kashmir issue if anything is becoming more benign than it was 10-12 years back.

Omg!! who says, Kashmir is a country. May be its your fantasy. To clarify this, I want to tell you Kashmir is an UNDISTINGUISHABLE state of Republic of India...And you are happy like other war mongers..who use to be happy on neighbours Internal problems...Thats not gud Jana ji!!
Who cares what you say, we are only listening to what Kashmiris say and the stones they hurl at anyone who says what you say :)

watch your mouth idiot and stop calling our soldiers terrorists,you are saying this all as if in your nation soldiers dont kill civilians in cold ways, you wanna know why women are ahead in protests, because it gives the mob an advantage because hitting a woman in india by any means by a soldier directly amounts to court martial, i have never seen feeble minded guys like you who go to the extereme extents by calling the soldiers as terrorists.

May be in India but not in Occupied Kashmir where Indian terrorist army is killing women directly.

And if you wana know why these women protest then go read about terrorism of Indian invader army in occupied Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom