What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
As I said. Just do it Bharti. ;)

You already lose 4 war ,

4 time try for Kahsmir and Got kick on .............

Now your county wish that India-China go for war so you can make any profit otherwise your military is just for noting

Children, Children... please! The guy who posted this went full retard, never go full retard.. As for posts from some of the Indians.... LOL!

You already lose 4 war ,

4 time try for Kahsmir and Got kick on .............

Now your county wish that India-China go for war so you can make any profit otherwise your military is just for noting

As I said don't just make claims dear. Just do it. :)

Unfortunately,we don't want to hamper our international image.
India is known as a peace loving country and has never been an aggressor,unlike you.
What do you think,its hard for India to overcome Pakistan in the present day scenario?
Your economy is terribly damaged,military is wayyyyy to smaller than us,do you really stand a chance against us?:no:
After all Pakistan is the 10th failed state and you are talking about comparing it against worlds 2nd fastest growing economy?
You lag in economy,you lag in military,you lag in everything.

If India shows you the "Action",future generation might not be able to see "Pakistan" on the map.

1. You need balls
2. You need balls that work.

Pakistan is sitting good, India can only do the dugdugi show and play their murlis. Decisive Inaction.

I wish people from P O K got power to elect their own government cause till now they are not independent and their government selected by GOP

Best of luck for them

Are you trying to be funny :rofl:, wassup with your part of kashmir, are they controlling it or is your army controlling it?? you army is not only controlling it but also violating their rights, impressive, your army is like nazis :agree: :P

i 100% agree with that,Kashmir will have the next Joint base Balad a.k.a CAMP ANACONDA and another reality of Kashmir being the second Afghanistan

You are talking about Kashmir being the second Afghanistan, but you are clueless when it comes to the customs of the Kashmiri people. Afghanistan =/= Kashmir. Also, I'd just like to say when the creation of Pakistan was in the works people said it wouldn't be a viable option either.

You are talking about Kashmir being the second Afghanistan, but you are clueless when it comes to the customs of the Kashmiri people. Afghanistan =/= Kashmir. Also, I'd just like to say when the creation of Pakistan was in the works people said it wouldn't be a viable option either.

i am not say about the customs of Kashmir and Afghan,i was saying if it came under the shadow of U.S,ur so called freedom fighters is going to again create havoc there:whistle:

Its from Dawn, the location is part of Kashmir historical state. And there is a curfew and shoot at sight orders. I think its relevant in this section.

Still 75,000 shells... That looks like a figure someone pulled out of their A$$..

who had the galtling gun ..... ???

coz if one wasnt involved ... the amount to ppl/time required to fire 70k rounds is simple huge....

:coffee:

I had been saying this for long on this forum that if India and Pakistan failed to resolve it then one day US will walk in :) that would be good for US and Kashmiris and bad for India and Pakistan.

I would still say US should think over having a base in IHK it will benefit US by giving her power to contain India, Pakistan and China. :D

And Kashmir might end up another Isreal .... They might get lots of US aid and militry help then ....

Not related to Kashmir war.......

Mods please move to suitable section.....

and 75000 is way manipulated figure.

What I find funny?? 70000 shells, no casualties... Thank God.. But someone is a lousy shot..;)

why would Dawn manipulate.. Unless it was a typo...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom