What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Confession of a mastermind behind stone pelting in Kashmir

My name is Shabir Ahmed Wani S/o Ali Aziz Wani r/o of Narbal.
This Hurriyat takes out these processions through these small children and give them money which results in stone pelting. In this context I called Wasim Allahpuri on Wednesday whose actual names is Ghulam mohammed dar and is the district president of Tehrek-e-Hurriyat led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani. I told him that there is a procession going on here and where he was. He complimented me and said that in this at least 10 to 15 people should get martyred so that the pot (demonstration) keeps boiling..as in the disruptions continue. This is basically tehrek-e-Hurriyat which gives money and brainwash also some of the kids as they want that the situation should not improve at all in this place.
Question : Who is this Ghulam Mohammed Dar?
He is the district president of Tehrek-e-Hurriyat and before this he was a militant of Hizbul Mujahideen and was known as Wasim Allahpuri.
Is he the man who incites mobs ?
Yes he is the person who is responsible for taking out processions through small children which results in stone pelting and subsequent tears gas shelling from the other side resulting in killing of innocents

Last edited by a moderator:
That was not my only point, if you have read that article you would find that the picture in which you Indian paint of a utopia Kashmir in which the goverment is providing is wrong. You have murdered thousands of people, just to control a small area of a land......now I'm not saying that Kashmir should go to Pakistan, all i'm saying that it should be independent.

Your exact quote....so what exactly were you implying from the below?

Yo Pasha I remember you said that India gave freedom to Kashmiri's so how come this article says that you gave 800 kanals of Kashmiri land for a hindu shrine.......that does not sound like freedom.

Who said anything about utopia....But trust me when I say that the mess is NOT all India's fault and has especially nothing to do with the lack of basic rights to Kashmiris.... ie. Freedom of Speech, Religion and the works...
State an instance where the basic rights available to other Indians in a democracy have been violated wrt Kashmiris?

Yes, there has been mismanagement from India in certain regards, but its an element of the situation.....for the better part of the last 2 decade, the valley was in a state of emergency....(read war)....one that was not fueled by Indians...esp the violence..
Violence leads to violence and there will be blood....so one should take it as part of that....

And as far as the ones killed being "innocent" which you're implying from the use of the word "murdered"....there is no way to prove whether they were or not.... so please refrain from such.....
India is doing what it must to maintain control of its lands and maintain peace and law and order....and people taking too violence do get treated harshly....not just in Kashmir....

Do you really believe that Indian army enjoys killing?

Lastly.....I dont think your opinion matters (Being English) on whether Kashmir should be free or not....
Let me be the broken record and say....."mind your own business"

Last edited:
Let me be the broken record and say....."mind your own business"

If that is the case......why don't you leave PDF and ,mind your own bussiness...you Indians seem to involve your self in Pakistani matters......furthermore this is a public forum I can talk what ever I like, are you the headmaster to tell me what to do....lol.

calm down, i know it takes a lot to handle when you find out how brutal is your goverment.

If that is the case......why don't you leave PDF and ,mind your own bussiness...you Indians seem to involve your self in Pakistani matters......furthermore this is a public forum I can talk what ever I like, are you the headmaster to tell me what to do....lol.

calm down, i know it takes a lot to handle when you find out how brutal is your goverment.

Unless you've been living under a rock, Kashmir is a matter between India and Pakistan and will be solved internally.....

"calm down, i know it takes a lot to handle when you find out how brutal is your goverment"

^^^^Hahaha....Bloody hypocrite....
This coming from an Englishman.....colonizers of the world....oppressors of the South Africans, ....wait...how many people died for the independence of Ireland?

Ride your high horse elsewhere and let us South Asians deal with our sh!t

This coming from an Englishman.....colonizers of the world....oppressors of the South Africans, ....wait...how many people died for the independence of Ireland?

Ride your high horse elsewhere and let us South Asians deal with our sh!t /QUOTE]

It may be your sh!t as you proclaim.......but as this is a public forum I can talk what ever I like.......Just like the Indian forces who are killing innocent Kashmiri's who oppose them.... you are getting angry because my view don't correlate with your's ......get used to it.

Has there been a recent case....stop getting previous history involved...the present is the key......and at the moment your goverment is doing all the opppressing......did you not leaarn nothing from us, if we were the oppressors.

Ride your high horse elsewhere and let us South Asians deal with our sh!t /QUOTE]

It may be your sh!t as you proclaim.......but as this is a public forum I can talk what ever I like.......Just like the Indian forces who are killing innocent Kashmiri's who oppose them.... you are getting angry because my view don't correlate with your's ......get used to it.

This I agree with....you can mouth off all you want.....fact remains....Kashmir = internal matter....so your opinion is not going to make a difference....
Unless you're Kashmiri or Pakistani....

Oh and please do continue posting....I truly enjoy not reading the many articles that you've posted....as will others...LOL!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom