What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I salute freedom fighters of Kashmir.

I wish them early success - liberty from Indian Yoke of Slavery.

They should be free - as all humans are born free.

From 1947 till now ... still dreaming about J&K .... i think your grand grand grand ...............................child will also only can dream about kashmir

A Joke :

Vajpayee and Bush are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman,

'Isn't that Bush and Vajpayee?'

The barman says 'Yep, that's them.'

So the guy walks over and says, 'Hello, what are you guys doing?'

Bush says, 'We're planning world war 3.'

The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'

And Vajpayee says, 'Well, we're going to kill 14 million Pakistanis and one bicycle repairman.'

And the guy exclaimed, 'A bicycle repairman?!! !'

Vajpayee turns to Bush and says, 'See, I told you no-one would worry about the 14 million Pakistanis!'

A Joke :

Vajpayee and Bush are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman,

'Isn't that Bush and Vajpayee?'

The barman says 'Yep, that's them.'

So the guy walks over and says, 'Hello, what are you guys doing?'

Bush says, 'We're planning world war 3.'

The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'

And Vajpayee says, 'Well, we're going to kill 14 million Pakistanis and one bicycle repairman.'

And the guy exclaimed, 'A bicycle repairman?!! !'

Vajpayee turns to Bush and says, 'See, I told you no-one would worry about the 14 million Pakistanis!'

Thats a good one ....thanks for lighting up the atmosphere

Power through, this just shows that the Indian establishment is falling powerless in front of the power of the people!

Girti hui dewaron ko, ek dhaka aur doh!

Misconception My dear friend.

Yeah faulad hai hilte nahi hilega.

What ever instigators try to do they can not achieve a thing? Go J&J police/CRPF, bring those traitors down who are planning to kill the very same people, who they claim they r saviour of..

Last edited:
Mr.hillman, may be u r on high hill but please come down....their is already independent survey has been conducted in indian kashmir and pak kashmir. and report said that only 2% kashmiri want indian Kashmir as part of Pakistan.

I agree with you that only only 2% kashmiris are with Pakistan.

So lets do the plebiscite and throw Pakistan out of Kashmir.

It is a chance of Big India to play Big.

Hi - Let do it once for all

Let this be clear its not wether certain people want independence or certain peole want to be with India or certain people want to join Pakistan
The question is will India give independence or give to Pakistan or maintain status quo.There wil be no plebiscit,there will be no softening of Indian stance .The only factor which India will agree to is make LOC actual border ,if it isnt acceptable then nothing else is happening

hey what's problem with u guy...once u said india should follow plebiscite and when i said that we can follow plebiscite,than u r irritating.

Let this be clear its not wether certain people want independence or certain peole want to be with India or certain people want to join Pakistan
The question is will India give independence or give to Pakistan or maintain status quo.There wil be no plebiscit,there will be no softening of Indian stance .The only factor which India will agree to is make LOC actual border ,if it isnt acceptable then nothing else is happening

If Kashmiri want Independence - Pakistan will give !!!

How about India ?

Transcripts show Hizb activist seeking Kashmir details

NEW DELHI: In clear signs of cross-LoC linkages to the latest trouble in Kashmir, talks intercepted by security agencies reveal how a Hizbul Mujahideen activist based in ***************** Kashmir enquires from a local contact about the status of protests and government response.

The undated transcripts of the conversation describe a person in Shopian in South Kashmir informing Abdul Inquilabi about protests, curfew and troop movement into Srinagar.

"Kya baat hui hai yaar (what has happened, friend?)," asks Inquilabi, who according to security agencies is a Hizbul Mujahideen activist based in ***.

"Pata nahi, halat kharab huyi hai (I do not know, the situation has deteriorated)," responds the unidentified person from Shopian, according to the transcripts.

"Yeh Hindustani fauj panga le rahi hai Kashmiriyon ke saath. Yeh kahan Chhodegi inko (The Indian Army is troubling Kashmiris. It will not spare them)," remarks Inquilabi.

"Chhodte nahi yeh (They don't spare)," is the response. Then Inquilabi asks whether stone-pelting has begun and the answer is in affirmative.

Inquilabi asks whether a procession is to be taken out on that day and the response is that at 9 AM it will start.

The Shopian-based person says that an announcement had been made in the morning that all should participate in the protest. He then informs that security forces have clamped curfew at night itself.

Inquilabi says that he has heard about more Army being requisitioned. The response is, "Yes, some have reached."

Inquilabi then asks, "Was Army not there earlier?" His contact replies that it is in some strength in Srinagar, but in Shopian and Pulwama it is CRPF and police.

Transcripts show Hizb activist seeking Kashmir details - India - The Times of India

I salute freedom fighters of Kashmir.

I wish them early success - liberty from Indian Yoke of Slavery.

They should be free - as all humans are born free.

hey will u conduct PLEBISCITE in ur side of kashamir??? wt do u say??

If Kashmiri want Independence - Pakistan will give !!!

How about India ?

I think I made it clear India has invested too much in Kashmir to leave it .India wont give independence.Now yu can sit and blame us for me writing this but you should accept the writing on the wall and find out ways to have peace with India.A conflict or competition with India isnt something you can afford easily.It is easy to be EMOTIONAL but even more diffcult to be PRAGMATIC.

So rather than bashing each other lets accept ground realities and try to make way forward rather than fight over issues which will never ever happen.

Back
Top Bottom